Question for the Men about photos

So, I was thinking to add some more pictures in the next few days..And before I proceed, I wanted to know what Men love to see in a picture???

I realise it's easy to forward me to a specific album that you enjoy on here, but in your words, what turns your crank? Is it really anything? Is the stereotype true or are there neat things that catch your eye or a colour that you can't help but click on? If you could take a minute to let me and others know that would be spendid!

Many different photos really turn my crank, so a combination of a few, but I love the ones that someone is wearing a very sexy outfit, little skimpy and you can get a good sense of the whole body.

And a nice breast close up would be great too, where you can see the goosebumps, that close would be prefect.

I really like when an album lets the woman's personality shine through. A great example would be Cleo Catra's albums

I prefer when the pictures don't seem forced and the woman seems comfortable. Obviously, that is hard if you aren't actually comfortable taking them which is certainly not uncommon.

Otherwise, obviously the subject of the pictures is important. I'm not too particular on what the lady is wearing, and any attempt to please one person's particular peccadilloes will probably be displeasing to someone else.

So basically, have fun with it and, with a lady a beautiful as yourself, it is bound to turn out great.

• Like 1

So, I was thinking to add some more pictures in the next few days..And before I proceed, I wanted to know what Men love to see in a picture???

I realise it's easy to forward me to a specific album that you enjoy on here, but in your words, what turns your crank? Is it really anything? Is the stereotype true or are there neat things that catch your eye or a colour that you can't help but click on? If you could take a minute to let me and others know that would be spendid!

I expect that you will receive a variety of responses that cover the entire spectrum because, as they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

For me from my perspective, some of the words that I would associate with photographs that attract me are:

Classy

Sophisticated

Sensual

Erotic

Teasing

I enjoy photos that do not include full nudity because I like to leave the mystique and mystery in place.

The traditional "little black dress" is hot, as are photos taken in jeans and a t-shirt, athletic gear ....ahh, I guess I am easily pleased.

Face pictures are not a requirement at all.

As much as I have written about being attracted to personality, intelligence, and other 'intangibles', I certainly do have my own image of my ideal female body type, and that does influence me as well, so a profile photo and a full length photo would be perfect.

Merely one persons perspective. Now I must go look at your pictures on your profile. :)

I enjoy seeing pictures of a lady who is having fun(a smile when face pictures are taken) where she can show off her assets. Also where she is well dressed classy look. Sexy or slutty clothing pics are very hot.

I'm actually easy going on pics and love to comment on them when I feel something about them.

I really like when an album lets the woman's personality shine through. A great example would be Cleo Catra's albums

I prefer when the pictures don't seem forced and the woman seems comfortable. Obviously, that is hard if you aren't actually comfortable taking them which is certainly not uncommon.

Otherwise, obviously the subject of the pictures is important. I'm not too particular on what the lady is wearing, and any attempt to please one person's particular peccadilloes will probably be displeasing to someone else.

So basically, have fun with it and, with a lady a beautiful as yourself, it is bound to turn out great.

I agree with this. Something which let's your personality shine through. Cleo's albums are a perfect example. And Julia I can tell from your posts that you have a fun, sexy personality. So something that shows that would be ideal. Something fun and sexy. Either way I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Agree with many of these ideas. In particular let your personality show thru. As for specifics I like variety. This includes perhaps inside and outside shots, close ups but also full body, various levels of dress. I enjoy classy women so seeing someone in a little black dress or business outfit shows that combination of classy and sexy I seek. Hope the suggestions help. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh great, thanks so much! I had fun taking a few new shots and pics and tried something different, so we will see! Your responces turn me on!!!Thanks!

Guest J***r*J

I find myself really attracted to the dressed up pics, the every day dressed up nice sexy pics, there is just something unexplainable about not seeing a lot or everything in an album!

I like girls of all shapes and sizes, you all have your own forms of beauty.

I'm not into crotch shots, so leave a little bit to the imagination. Post a variety from different angles, there's nothing more frustrating than a folder with a series that's obviously trying to show off only certain assets, but none others that they feel aren't as flattering. Don't use poses that give a distorted perspective.

I know you're not always comfortable showing you face, but it's a real asset, nothing like a nice smile to turn us on.

Lastly, they don't have to be professional grade, amateur are fine, it's the content that counts.

I guess I am to late to influence any of your new pix JuliasUndies but here goes anyway.

What catches my interest is a full body shot with a sexy outfit, flowing hair and a smile while looking right into the camera. If your not showing your face avoid a white circle or a swirl as t looks awful IMO. better to look away sideways or obscure your face naturally.

Yes, I agree with hfxandy, show us a little personality. A special outfit or pose with something you like or enjoy to do as an activity. Get a close friend or a professional to take the photos and use good lighting. Smile and show a twinkle in the eye.

I like photos or albums where the lady shows enough to get you excited but covers enough up to make you crazy thinking about what the rest looks like. e.g. leave the naughty bits for the clients.

• Like 1

While viewing albums here on CERB I have found that to many pictures are taken with cell phones that do not take good pictures of the beautiful ladies of CERB, possibly ask a client to take photos of you or a friend with a decent camera.

To add to your privacy buy a memory card for these shoots that you keep when the photo session is finished.

Just a thought.

I have to admit I'm pretty picky (shallow?) about what I look for in a lady's pictures. What's most important for me is that the pictures give a realistic representation of the lady's figure - whether it's clothed or nude doesn't really matter to me. The main thing is that I'm not unpleasantly surprised if and when I meet a lady!

Don't have much to add to what others have said here. The only thing I'd say is that I'm not really a fan of the grainy, cellphone-in-the-mirror pics; you don't need to get a pro in, but at least get a proper camera (doesn't need to be anything special), and maybe a tripod or a friend to help out.

Don't have much to add to what others have said here. The only thing I'd say is that I'm not really a fan of the grainy, cellphone-in-the-mirror pics; you don't need to get a pro in, but at least get a proper camera (doesn't need to be anything special), and maybe a tripod or a friend to help out.

hear, hear! It doesn't need to be professional level, but the too easy, too fast cellphone in the bathroom mirror pic can be improved upon quite easily. As noted here, just asking a friend to take the pic, and paying some attention to potentially distracting background details goes a long way...

toine

Edited by toine
  • Like 1

All of the above (smile). I can understand if a lady doesn't want to show her face or other identifying marks.

I might be in the minority of this, or might be old fashioned, but I actually prefer the grainy iphone mirror picture over the professional photo shoot picture. I dunno how to explain it, maybe it's just more real, I dunno. But like I said, I'm probably in the minority, so don't listen to my opinion, haha.

• Like 1

For me I enjoy looking at a picture that truly reflects the ladies personality and talents. What I mean is if a picture is too professional it loses a certain appeal in a way that is hard to describe. I enjoy the "honesty" of a home made photo shoot. In a way it offers a peak into the ladies true self that is lost by having a photographer managing your position, lighting, etc. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to knock all the exquisite albums that you ladies have only commenting on my preferred selection.

So to further answer your question in more detail I enjoy a wide variety of shots. I find when a lady includes a facial shot it is most rewarding as she is trusting the community with her identity. Of course you can never go wrong with the sexy lingerie shots and don't discount the power of a L.B.D. (Little Black Dress). Properly done a woman who portrays a fine dress with matching shoes and appropriate jewelry is VERY, VERY sexy!

Best of luck and keep us posted on your upcoming album(s).

I agree with a lot of what has already been said:

- show your personality

- show you are having fun

- show your body type

- yes to lingerie (put on your fav tunes and dance in your underware)

- use a camera that takes quality photos (not grainy)

After the shot, do some cropping. This is an easy way to hide your face and you do not have to worry about doing it when you take the photo.

I also think you should work the underware angle because of your handle.

Looking forward to the results.

• Like 2

I am not sure why I am replying because most of my thoughts have been covered.

I very much agree with the comments that the pics can show a lot about the personality of an SP. If there are face pics then, wow a smile and a certain look perhaps can seal the deal for me. That is just me though.

I absolutely understand if there are no face pics, but a photo shoot with different backgrounds, sexy outfits, doing something that looks like your having fun to bring out your personality sure works for me. This hobby for me is to meet wonderful ladies with fun personalities, have fun of all kinds and not just about strictly raw sex.

If you do a photo shoot and do and wear what makes "you" feel sexy and you feel great about yourself then that turns me on !

I love a pic of a nice spankable bum ;) lol. Whether it be wearing lingerie, nice fitting jeans (wish there was more of these) shorts or of course mmmmm naked ! :)

K getting myself worked up here better stop

Edited by LeeRichards
Typo

I might be in the minority of this, or might be old fashioned, but I actually prefer the grainy iphone mirror picture over the professional photo shoot picture. I dunno how to explain it, maybe it's just more real, I dunno. But like I said, I'm probably in the minority, so don't listen to my opinion, haha.

I didn't know giving your opinion got a negative reputation point, haha (post #18 ). The original poster just asked what pictures we preferred, so I answered. I guess we aren't allowed to give our opinions...

Edited by Daniel17
typo

I didn't know giving your opinion got a negative reputation point, haha (post #18 ). The original poster just asked what pictures we preferred, so I answered. I guess we aren't allowed to give our opinions...

I'm not involved in the comment in question and should probably stay out of this, but, especially given the recent threads, your comment feels to me as if you are trying to pick a fight. This post is a week old and nobody would have noticed it if you didn't bring it up again. I have nothing against you and generally enjoy your contributions, but this seems a bit petty, in my opinion. I apologize in advance if this post offends you.

• Like 2

I just received the negative reputation point today. That's why I brought it up.

But you are right, I apologize. It wasn't right.

• Like 2

I prefer black and white photography and always have. Draws my attention everytime. After that, personality is good.....current is good too.

Peace

MG

• Like 1