What do you prefer SPs wear when you meet them?

Granted I have far less experience with SPs than I do with MPAs, but what I like best is when she arrives dressed tastefully, looking like the great woman she is is, wearing something from her everyday wardrobe. Slowly undressing her is all part of what makes for a great time, in my opinion at least.

Granted I have far less experience with SPs than I do with MPAs, but what I like best is when she arrives dressed tastefully, looking like the great woman she is is, wearing something from her everyday wardrobe. Slowly undressing her is all part of what makes for a great time, in my opinion at least.

Same here... plus I like to be hugged and gropped right from the get go. :p

Ya, I agree that clothing is a turn on. I love lingerie but seeing the girl in jeans and t-shirt or whatever is more like that GFE thing. When she's already naked and with just a skimpy thing on it feels like I missed a step along the way.

Is it appropriate to ask an SP to wear something in particular before your date?

1. Jeans......heels.....tight white t-shirt

2. A man's dress shirt and tie....Pretty Woman style.....and heels

3. Lingerie with sheer stockings...and heels

or just plain sexy heels.........

It is more than appropriate to ask for an outfit! This thread shows how diverse the likes are and if it is narrowed down for us that makes getting ready so much easier.

I always appreciate it when a guests gives me specifics. It gives me insight into my guest, and allieviates the need to try to find something generically sexy!

I remember a guest that specifically said no black and then with the second appointment I forgot and had a LBD on. As soon as I opened the door I realized my mistake and it never happened again. It is so important to make great experiences, and any information that is given before hand is a help.

Catherine

The perfect turn-on for me is: Black stockings

- hi heels

- miniskirt/dress or pleated dress

- braless

- thong

leyley

Guest northman252525

Hmmmmm... I prefer normal everyday clothes for the outer layer (jeans tight blouse etc), but then sexy lingerie underneath, or she changes into it......very much a turn on lol

I like relaxed clothing on a girl, with some nice but simple bra and panties. Boy cut panties (the ones that pull up their bum cheeks) are a bonus.

I actually like to be surprised. Doesn't matter what the ladies is wearing I just like to see what she chose for my visit. I do have a fantasy that I may ask for at some point from a favorite repeat SP. That would be wearing a very short skirt and a loose top. No panties and no bra. Then I can kiss her and let my hands wonder without rushing to remove her clothes. And I ain't telling what happens after. Use your own imagination.

I generally show up looking classy--I like to show my naughty side in other ways :P, but if a client has a preference or a fetish, I want to know beforehand so I can arrive prepared and dressed appropriately.

Depends on what kind of mood I'm looking for. Sometimes I'd like an SP to be wearing normal everyday clothes -- like you're just meeting someone casually and it turns into sex! Other times, I'm up for a wild encounter and then red or black leather/latex/fetish clothing is perfect!

Hmmmmm... I prefer normal everyday clothes for the outer layer (jeans tight blouse etc), but then sexy lingerie underneath, or she changes into it......very much a turn on lol

I agree, I enjoy meeting a lady as she would normally be dressed on the street but who still wants to draw some attention. Tight jeans, nice blouse, normal walking shoes. Doesn't need to be much underneath though.

It is more than appropriate to ask for an outfit! This thread shows how diverse the likes are and if it is narrowed down for us that makes getting ready so much easier.

I always appreciate it when a guests gives me specifics. It gives me insight into my guest, and allieviates the need to try to find something generically sexy!

I remember a guest that specifically said no black and then with the second appointment I forgot and had a LBD on. As soon as I opened the door I realized my mistake and it never happened again. It is so important to make great experiences, and any information that is given before hand is a help.

Catherine

Your first sentence says it all Cat, that is what I ask for, my outfit request.In fact I've returned the favour to SP's what would you like to see me wear:p Suit tie formal wear, casual wear,semi-casual.If the SP is requested by me to wear something very classy, I will do the same, it makes the appointment very exciting, especially taking off the clothes, cause un-dressing one and other is very sensual and erotic.:D

Evening gown with a low back if we are going out.

Jeans and t-shirt - no undies or bra - at the door.

Little boy shorts and a man-beater while sitting on the couch.

Leather on the bike.

A mouth gag, locking arm restraints and a butt-plug with real horse-hair when we are being disciplined.

I really like then the girl wears what she would wear on a normal day. If she has a photo on her website I often request them to dress in a outfit from her site.

I like to be surprised mostly by the lady when the door opens whether they are dressed to the nines or are comfortably in a pair of jeans/top. Lingerie is also nice!

A black mini skirt (at least 5 inches above her knee) with a white (easy to see through) loose underwear and as somebody mentioned already, a big friendly smile. And my fetish, wearing some recently showered, trimed but massive natural dark hair under the white easy to see through underwear.

A black mini skirt (at least 5 inches above her knee) with a white (easy to see through) loose underwear and as somebody mentioned already, a big friendly smile.

Have to agree with that. A big friendly smile is always nice along with a warm hug.