Are there any recommended spinners or shorter ladies currently working at Broadways?

I've only seen Shannon in the past (not recently) so I was curious on other shorter ladies who may be worth to have a session with.

Are there any recommended spinners or shorter ladies currently working at Broadways?

I've only seen Shannon in the past (not recently) so I was curious on other shorter ladies who may be worth to have a session with.

Amy is a petite spinner that is fun to be with .. Katie is another similar choice.

Hi guys new here and always wanted to check out broadway never been can someone pm me with what I can expect how it usually goes down and $$ expectation ??

I went there after a year absence. I guess options limited with Nevada closing.

The place has deteriorated somewhat - the tub didn't work, the room pretty awful.

Still had a great time, but I had been optimistic last year.

Danielle has also left.... Darn.

With Nevada's gone it looks like broadways is my only option left, so could someone pm me details on the tip conventions? It would be embarrassing to show up with too little lol.

With Nevada's gone it looks like broadways is my only option left, so could someone pm me details on the tip conventions? It would be embarrassing to show up with too little lol.

With Nev gone, some of the ladies there will think they can ask more than usual ... but will learn they cannot unless some clients give in. They may not get as many customers though with the worry of raids. Not sure if I will go there any more. Just last week there was not much choice on a friday even.

The ladies will tell you.

Bascially 1x room to 1.5 room depending on what you want

Last time I was there I was told that the tubs were no longer going to be an option. apparently one time a tub was left running. Over flowed and damaged property for the business below.

The ladies will tell you.

Bascially 1x room to 1.5 room depending on what you want

Many of the ladies will double that

I used to be a regular there for years, but after some less then stellar experiences and for a time limited choices I stopped going often to rarely. With the changes to the law it is the one place I have swore off due to its higher profile in the past.

• Like 1

Had fantastic session with Sonya (a couple of nitpicks, but that's it--would still recommend. PM for info). Very pretty, curvy, warm and likeable personality.

Funny/scary story though, I was walking in at the same time as one of the old desk ladies (just stopping by to say hi), and they let us both in, however Sonya, who was working the desk, must have thought I was with her (son or something), because they let me into their back room as the owner/manager (Dan, I think?) walked in screaming his face off and swearing up a storm about no one telling him about the broken laundry machine (no idea of the real context). When Sonya figured out I was a client, she lead me out while I shifted my eyes awkwardly.

Seemed a lot douchier than last time I met him, but thankfully he never took it out on me.

i was there back in in august and that old Asian guy was their. i do agree with you he seems out of place in their.

Dan is an owner or part owner - does not have the proper personality to be an ambassador for this or any other business. Very loud in ordering the ladies around and does not care if clients are present during his bossing technique. He is much better than Eric was at Nevada's, but, as mentioned, does not appear to be part of a smooth team atmosphere. Freddy, I think is a brother, was much more professional in managing, but was always out to boink the ladies and even shack up with some. He was a smoosher type!

Visiting Winnipeg this weekend, and haven't gotten a response yet from some SPs I had asked about availability.

Looking to visit BW possibly, but haven't been there in years.

Could someone PM me expected rates and level of service to expect.

Thanks.

• Like 1

has anybody gone recently thinking of going again but its been over a year since my last vist any info would be appreciated

Wow the last post here was almost a year ago! Nothing good must be going on there right cause if there is, someone would have posted something already.

• Like 1

Very little reason for me to go there anymore. Used to be my fave! But the ladies charge more there than the travelling ladies, once you factor in the room fee, and I haven't seen anyone there that tickles my fancy in quite some time either.

• Like 1

I agree the lack of activity says a lot. Last visit was at least a year ago and the session was rushed.

The place reeks of filth too.

• Like 2