Would you or wouldn't you? Game

No, anyone worth impressing wouldn't be impressed by a walk across crushed glass, they would just think your kinda dumb, and cut up

Would you give up your toys (not those types LOL, but for example, in my case boat and fishing gear) for the woman (or man) you love

RG

Guys,

Would you ever agree to never again forget to put the toilet seat down at night; and forever give up the right to hear the sound of an "oh f&%k" in the middle of the night as your lady visits the chamber pot and the seat is up and quietly laugh your ass off?

Pagan question, I know, apologies in advance to the ladies....

Just a hunch, I am guessing yes. As we all know, a happy woman equals a happy man. An angry woman equals a busy hand. lol hehe ;)

Would you ever cheat in a game of cards?

Probably not because I like to reserve emotional attachment for one man at a time. I can only have relations with those I have feelings for, but I don't mind sharing.

Would you rather have smelly feet or smelly breath?

Smelly feet if I'd walked far. Smelly breath if I'd eaten plenty of garlic. Both if I'd gone hiking up a mountain to a Shawarma shop.

Would you spend a month in total solitude? (No phones, internet, etc.)

If I had an SP with me.......absolutely!!!!!! LOL

Actually, after running a business from my property for years, solitude from the outside world would be a sigh of relief.

Would you take a motorcycle trip for a vacation?

• Like 1

Of course. I do so, every year and wake up to find only crumbs, so I think I'm doing it right.

Do you make an effort to give away to charity around the holidays, e.g. drop money in the Salvation Army Kettle, donate a new toy to Toy Mountain or the Food Bank or towards a family in need, etc.?

Yes, I do. Bacon, sausage, cranberry and walnut corn bread stuffing come to mind.

Would you take the initiative to take someone's car keys from them to prevent them from driving impaired even if they were insisting they were fine?

Absolutely. That's what friends do. I would offer lodging, a drive home, or taxi fare to prevent a disaster.

Would you take in a stray cat during a snowstorm?

Without hesitation! I love cats. We would sit on/under some fuzzy blankets, looking out the window, a cup of hot cocoa in my hands, until the storm had passed.

Would you wear an extravagant costume in public on a day that does not dictate its necessity? (so not halloween, and no Santa Claus costumes around the holidays)

Sure...and if a lady is one of the ones coming to the door, invite just her in, keep the guy outside LOL...seriously, no, I try not to answer the door in those cases at the best of times

If a favourite lady of yours moves (still in driving distance) to another city, but now it requires you to drive a few hours, book a hotel etc etc etc would you continue to see her

RG

Sure...and if a lady is one of the ones coming to the door, invite just her in, keep the guy outside LOL...seriously, no, I try not to answer the door in those cases at the best of times

If a favourite lady of yours moves (still in driving distance) to another city, but now it requires you to drive a few hours, book a hotel etc etc etc would you continue to see her

RG

I would!

Would you deepthroat a 7 inch cock?

I would!

Would you deepthroat a 7 inch cock?

I have tried and will again

Posted via Mobile Device

No. Too much potential for fallout, and second-guessing myself about whose benefit it was for.

If you bumped a parked car, and put a minor dent in it, and there was no-one around to see... would you leave a note?

• Like 1

Would you ever travel to the arctic for a vacation?

Yes

If you were a survivor of a plane crash and to keep from dying, would you eat dead passengers? (Movie, "Alive")