Would you or wouldn't you? Game

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes and I have!

Would you like it if someone went down on you with ice in their mouth?

I know it sounds bad, but no I wouldn't

Would you invite an SP/Client you know very well for a non business (ie this is at a friendship level, no money exchanges hands) Christmas Dinner....or better yet, a Christmas party, introduced of course as a friend, and your family/friends there

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes I would

Would you ever stop business with a SP/Hobbyiest if you found that the relationship was more on a friendship level?

If it went there yes I probably would. What is the Seinfeld line; "we have to have sex to save the friendhip".

Would you allow a client to photograph or video tape your encounter?

Posted via Mobile Device

Well being a client, no LOL but I'm not into videotaping so it's not something I'd request from an SP...so no

But on a related subject, for the ladies/gents, if you had a long time client/lady that you've been seeing, and had a bad encounter (bad day at work, ie showing up late that sort of thing) would you continue to see him/her, or would that end the SP/Client relationship for you with that person

(btw, it wouldn't end it for me)

RG

Yes I would and did.

Ladies if a man with a water gun would rob a bank that you are in and demand that you remove all your clothing or he shoots an hostage, would you or wouldn't you?

Edited by NotchJohnson

Guest f***2f***
A water gun... No!

Someone offers you 1 million dollars, but you have to have sex with a man, would you?(Obviously question for the gents!)

In a heartbeat.

Gent's....Would you let me have sex with your hot SO if I paid you a substantial amount?

Since all of my SO's are now ex's ... have at them my friend!!!!(Good luck with the recent ex wife - you might want to bring some salt, a Roman Catholic Priest, Holy Water and perhaps an RPG - I am convinced she is Satan)

Would you take the risk of being caught by your SO if that one person on your bucket list offered themselves to you?

Hell yes since any SO's I have are ex-SO's

Well guess my cat could watch LOL

For the guys, if you have a few favourite ladies, if one all time favourite demanded you stop seeing all other ladies, she will see you exclusively, no charge, anytime, anywhere. But if you don't stop seeing all other ladies, you won't see her. Could you stop seeing all other ladies

RG

Guest f***2f***
Hell yes since any SO's I have are ex-SO's

Well guess my cat could watch LOL

For the guys, if you have a few favourite ladies, if one all time favourite demanded you stop seeing all other ladies, she will see you exclusively, no charge, anytime, anywhere. But if you don't stop seeing all other ladies, you won't see her. Could you stop seeing all other ladies

RG

Absolutely!!

Ladies...If I won the Lottery and told you that I want to make you my exclusive for a million dollars would you take me up on it?

In a heartbeat.

If you won a substantial amount of $ in a lottery, would you donate part of it to charity?

• Like 1

i would, CHEO always got me .. every year!

now that we are in the lottery money talk, would you be moving or staying in the same city?

In a heartbeat.

If you won a substantial amount of $ in a lottery, would you donate part of it to charity?

I would be more inclined to invest in charitable acts that donating to a specific charity. That way, I could ensure that the recipients would get all of the money I gave instead of just a small percentage.

Darnit ... you beat me to the answer! I would stay in the same city and have places elsewhere too!

Following that same vein, would you set aside a large amount of money just for the purposes of indulging more in this hobby?

Yes...and seeing as I won the lottery it would have to be a HUGE amount set aside because this activity would be quite a bit more than once a month, and every day would be Saturday

Would you provide a photo of yourself to a trusted and one of your favorite gentlemen, or ladies as the case may be, if requested (a photo that could be framed and displayed, not one showing activities during an encounter)

RG

Sure, although I can't it happening. But if the level of trust is already there, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Another Chuck Klosterman question:

At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device of you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR.

Would you still do this?

Sure, although I can't it happening. But if the level of trust is already there, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Another Chuck Klosterman question:

At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device of you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream VCR.

Would you still do this?

I would not. Not a chance! I DO recall the odd dream now and then. :)

If an aquaintance of the opposite sex who you know only to a minor degree invited you to go to a small swingers gathering with them, would you attend?

Absolutely...my name ain't curious for nothing!

Given the opportunity would you (what is the correct term here) "hire" a lady for the weekend knowing your SO was going to be away?

No.

Would you/could you, knowing that masterbating shorten your life, stop doing it?

Dear God, PLEASE let that be a lie. :) Not a chance of that happening unless I get that million dollars mentioned on the last page in which case I would have all the help I would need.

Would you studiously avoid speaking to an SP/hobbyist who you have met, if you coincidentally saw her/him at a large group mix and mingle social activity that had no bearing on CERB activities?