Implants verses Natural

Either way , tits are GREAT , the bigger the better .. :)

You'll love mine then! Oh wait big boobs on a guy aren't sexy, DAMN!

Amelia: I totally go with natural, with implants being no grounds for disqualification for me.

At the beginning of the summer I saw an SP I met via CERB visiting Halifax from Montreal who has implants and I must admit she looked great that way and I enjoy contact with her breasts. Had to say that for full disclosure, but still a natural guy.

How large a woman's breasts are is not the end all and be all of how attractive men find her breasts and how impressive a woman's breasts are is not the end all and be all of how attractive men find her. I can fully understand how a different impression is given to women, but the above is more the case.

Originally Posted by ladiitrill

tits are GREAT

Hey, Candii, I had no idea we were thinking exactly the same thing when we met.

Like so many others, I prefer naturals.

BTW, I have checked out your photos, and I think you are lovely the way you are.

Well, Amellia, I have seen, touched and played with your breasts, and would have to say they are just perfect the way they are! I also have heard more men say it was a turn off more than a turn on. I think you have a perfect set, and would not go through the cost and risk of an augmentation. Just my opinion;)

Humm.

Can you provide me more details on this "filler"

I have wanted implants for about three years now,I did meet with the doc for a consultation however I don't want to get them done then regret it when I'm a few years older(wiser) hah.

Additional Comments:

Humm.

Can you provide me more details on this "filler"

I have wanted implants for about three years now,I did meet with the doc for a consultation however I don't want to get them done then regret it when I'm a few years older(wiser) hah.

I want my boobies to be like they were when I was a teenager,all full and perky.. I wouldn't go large just a full C cup.

There's a herbal approach as well for breast enhancement. I've researched and tried before and it did make my cup size fuller but not bigger. The affects are permanent as well and I went from a small C to a full. You can only expect about a cup size fuller though from this method, but it's healthy.

http://www.greenbush.net/fenmorin.html

Guest K***e D****ls

I have implants and I love them. I've never had a complaint about them being hard or unnatural feeling. Quite the opposite actually. Mine jiggle and bounce and are soft to the touch.

So many factors go into it- getting a proportioned enhancement, massaging them (almost obsessively!), over the muscle versus under the muscle..

I personally like the look of well done enhanced breasts.

There's a herbal approach as well for breast enhancement. I've researched and tried before and it did make my cup size fuller but not bigger. The affects are permanent as well and I went from a small C to a full. You can only expect about a cup size fuller though from this method, but it's healthy.

http://www.greenbush.net/fenmorin.html

that is very interesting , a very safe way to make breasts larger ! it sounds great !

Guest **cely***r***ne

Aaaah! Women and their breasticles.... Isn't it the same as men and their penis size?

I was once a bigger lady and as many of you may know after the weight loss came the loss of my boobs :(

I want implants, not just to have bigger breasts, but to have fuller, rounder tits. For me, the way my breasts are is a reminder on two levels, its an accomplishment to have lost 100+lbs, but it also saddens me that now Iv'e lost the weight, Iv'e also lost a certain essence of my femininity.

But I do believe that if a woman is most confident with herself, than she exudes sexiness, however, if something is holding this confidence back, at least the option is still there to enhance it. I say if it makes YOU happy, who cares what other people think? Your happiness within yourself shines through no matter what work you have done to/for yourself.

There are so many options available now. The one that I find to be the most intriguing is being done now in Brazil so it will be here in about 5 years is a fat tissue transplant. It isn't injection transfer but actual tissue relocation from your buttocks to your breasts so if you are simply looking for more volume it will do the trick. They can combine it with implants to replace massive tissue loss and do complete reconstruction when necessary with amazingly natural results.

I do agree that waiting until a lift is necessary is probably the most fiscally wise path. Breasts are delightful in all shapes and sizes and do not need to be changed for the sake of change in my opinion. It's when life has had the use of them that they can be a hindrance. Sagging makes buying lingerie difficult and getting clothes to fit properly is a challenge. It must be a decision made for the right reasons which only a woman can answer for herself.

cat

• Like 1

Guest S***dst***
There are so many options available now. The one that I find to be the most intriguing is being done now in Brazil so it will be here in about 5 years is a fat tissue transplant. It isn't injection transfer but actual tissue relocation from your buttocks to your breasts so if you are simply looking for more volume it will do the trick. They can combine it with implants to replace massive tissue loss and do complete reconstruction when necessary with amazingly natural results...

cat

I actually came across (no pun intended) a video of this procedure a short time ago and started a thread for thoughts about it (not many replies or views though :/)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61935

Breasts are breasts. Occasionally I meet a lady with an ample bossum and it catches my attention...but then I see others with ample bossum and could care less or don't even take a second look.

If it makes YOU happy to get implants (or the above) go for it! If it's not for you,..why bother?

It's all about your confidence. A big smile, gleaming eyes and a walk that says "I love myself"

That and a great ass. A great ass will get me everytime!

They are also a hell of a lot easier to check out, for longer, without getting a dirty look ;)

I thought I was a fan of small little tiny ones, but then I discovered this truth.

I am man, man I am.

I've liked breasts for a while.

I really like them any style.

Would I like them big or small?

I would like them one and all.

Would I like them on a beach?

I would like them in my reach

Would I like them here or there?

I would like them anywhere.

Would I lick them in the night?

I would lick them with delight.

Sorry Dr Suess, but hey, you would understand. It's a guy thing.:)

• Like 1

For myself the answer a few years ago was to go with "Enhanced". I found that gravity had taken a bit of effect on mine and they just were not as full as they were. I didn't want to have the same look as I did when I was a teen - it wouldn't match the rest of me! :icon_smile: I feel fortunate that I was a small c to begin so mine feel very real (many a gent has been surprised to discover that I had made an addition)! I don't mind the $$ for the continued care of them, just the pain! But it is worth it for me. At the end of the day, I had it done because I wanted to be quite chesty - I have always found it feminine and attractive.

I think there are so very many sexy looks and feels...I have a friend who is very slim on the bottom and has big fake melons on top! Eye catching? You bet! But some people like that sexy comic book character look - I know I enjoy the eye candy! :bigclap:

• Like 2

I have met SP's with both natural and implants. I prefer the natural feel. For some reason I am uncomfortable fondling breasts with implants.

I would highly recommend staying natural.

Guest k***na

I would say Natural first whether they are small or big!..... but I wouldn't refuse playing with implants either:)

Obvious implants are a complete deal breaker for me. Keep in mind though that I have seen a some implants that trully don't seem fake at all. I'm guessing that there are different techniques for implant surgery and some are better than others.

My breasts are very complimentaly to my slim and athletic body. Due to many years in competive Bodybuilding my breast tissue went away with my bodyfat. Enen though I do not compete anymore I was never going to have the breasts I once had. I just put back exaclty what I had. My breasts are very natural looking and even better they feel exactly the same as natural. In fact people can't believe it when I tell them I have had enhancement.

Of course at the end of the day we all need to do what is best for ourselves and I so happy we can all make that choice.

We are all beautiful and unique and breasts or no breasts that is very small part of who we are !

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 1

That and a great ass. A great ass will get me everytime!

They are also a hell of a lot easier to check out, for longer, without getting a dirty look ;)

Speedstick:

Very true.

A co-worker of mine discover a white dust power of some sort on her (gorgeous) bum one day. She lifted the blazer of her uniform stuck her rear out towards me and asked "Hey, why didn't you tell me about this?"

All I could say was "I try not to get caught when I am staring at your ass."

Love em real. However it is a ladies choice if she feels better about herself. My only comment is I find then a turn off when the breast is enhanced but does not fit the profile of the body. Too big and rock hard is not sexy in my eyes.

I was thinking of getting Brazilian Butt implants !

in this area here

2007-08_03-02.jpg

Then I can become an underwear model (this is a projected pic of me following butt implant surgery !!! ) and a bicept transplant and a hair implant procedure and wrinkle removal etc... ;) I only have a one pack ab but that is OK, I can live with that

16113432-b47

and I would never need one of these

41K1wa2cvdL.jpg

A win win sutuation really :)

Edited by LeeRichards

I was thinking of getting Brazilian Butt implants !

in this area here

2007-08_03-02.jpg

Then I can become an underwear model (this is a projected pic of me following butt implant surgery !!! ) and a bicept transplant and a hair implant procedure and wrinkle removal etc... ;) I only have a one pack ab but that is OK, I can live with that

whitepants1.jpg

and I would never need one of these

41K1wa2cvdL.jpg

A win win sutuation really :)

I am wondering how long before your new ass can be spanked? :icon_wink: