Shaved Verus Unshaved

Guest f***2f***
Yeah, shaved is good but there is something fun about fisting a full blown bush - kinda of like playing with hand puppets.

Oh man i just spit my morning coffee all over the screen!!! ROTFLMFAO!!

Guest f***2f***
swallow the coffee - swallow the coffee

I know i much prefer a swallower to a spitter!;)

Yeah, shaved is good but there is something fun about fisting a full blown bush - kinda of like playing with hand puppets.

OMG ulixes, partner you've painted quite the image that will remain with me for pretty much the rest of the day. :p

Okay, I think that by now we have all the responses from those who wished to respond and the results are out:

21 responses alltogether and 17 are in favour of shaved ladies and 4 are in favour of unshaved ladies. Roughly 80% are in favour of shaved kitty kats.

My 2 cents comments for what it is worth, to all ladies

If that is your personal preference too, by all means shave. It is worth your time and money invested if that is what you like. Your personal preference comes first and foremost.

If you shave because 80% of men have preference in you shaved, then please remember that if you are the only one unshaved, then you and you alone will become most favourite to all remaining 20% of men out there who have expressed strong preference for unshaved ladies.

Again thanks everyone for your contributions and responses.

If a lady feels like she's getting too many emails and phone calls (ie too busy) she could stop shaving and announce that. It would cut off 80% of the guys.

Okay - a question for the ladies: do you prefer your clients to be shaved or not? Personally, I trim the bush and shave the cock and balls.

Likewise for the clean shaven cock and ball combo, and you would be surprized at how many ladies really love it, in return I get the lovely BL / BS / + odd time of teabagging....mmmmm...good;)

I am not sure if the lady is getting too many calls and she stops shaving would work for her. Most likely the plan will backfire.

She will lose 80% of her existing clients but on the other hand will be bombarded by hundreds of new clients (the remaining 20% who strongly prefer unshaved ladies) who will be trying to have a date with the only unshaved lady available.

I've recently started lettin her grow....it was my BFs request, i suppose he falls into that 20% previously mentioned...I think it had been over a decade since i'd seen those hairs long enough to curl , but hey I'm gettin used to it. I still keep everything quite trimmed and well-maintained....i'm actually kinda startin to like it.... It's not necessarily which you prefer, I think, sometimes it's just nice to have a change....See both sides of the lawn....so to speak.

Personally, I don't really care one way or the other as long as it tastes good.

"Waiter, there's a hare in my soup."

"Never mind, Doc."

- old Bugs Bunny cartoon line.

Guest Rachel&Sophie

Personally I think I look best with a landing strip, but a few months ago I asked for a full brazilian for the hell of it (I'm a waxer not a shaver, its soooo much silkier when there's no stubble!

So, after going all bare I have to say hands down, it feels so much better when there's nothing, especially when my girlfriend and I are using the feeldoe on eachother, we can grind away and no stubble burn, lol. It also makes going down much more fun, the only hair we get in our mouths now is from our heads, lol.

As far as guys go, you don't have to shave, but trimming is wonderful. It's not all that fun wading through crazy bushes when trying to give a BJ...you'll get more attention if its tamed to a 1/2 or an inch long :)

Just my opinion of course :)

Sophie, xox

p.s. if someone really loves hair, I do have some in between waxing but it's very fine, certainly not a full bush by any means :)

I like unshaved. When I was young, they used to airbrush pictures and when I saw the first published pubic hairs, it was a turn-on. I still like hair, most shaved are prickly, not fun.

Pussies of all kinds are beautiful. Whether waxed or trimmed, as long as they taste nice and let me play with them, I'm in love... at least for a few hours.

Please bear in mind, this is a federal government town. We can't be sending these boys back to Parliament after lunch with pubic hairs in their teeth.

(just kidding ... no, really! ;-) )

..c..

I love smooth! I do have a bit of a buffer zone for comfort, but took the plunge and had the entire area lasered. What an incredible treat! Everywhere that counts is silky smooth always, and not having to wax or shave is freeing in and of itself. No razor burn or wax bumps, I love it and would not go back. Ever...

I have a woman here in town who does it. She's cool as shit and will do any bodypart. Because she works out of her home, it's a comfortable relaxed environment and the price is great. If you want her number, just PM me.

Catherine

I might be intrested, hey lets face it guys we can be a mess downthere and it just looks neat and clean with a nice short trim.

Hehe - every morning with a razor - you get used to it. Been 2 years now.

Hehe - every morning with a razor - you get used to it. Been 2 years now.

Thats what I have been doing, for longer than that, might be nice to just wash up without draging a sharp blade around the boys

Went to see my Laser tech tonight and asked if she would like to service CERB members (she knows what I do) and she said DEFINITELY! Please don't negotiate price, she is 50% cheaper than any other game in town but she does an excellent job. Just PM me for her number...

Catherine