Who do MP's visit/trust for a massage

Guest s**nflute

Not wanting to highjack a similar tread for the ladies, I am sure MP's want to experience a massage for themselve's and I don't necessarily mean with a Happy Ending, simply a good relaxing massage from a male or female or clients you can trust. Looking forward to your feedback.

I love getting massaged by clients. Sessions only go that way occasionally' date=' but it's nice when they do.[/quote']

hmmmmmmmmm :-)

but if it were me, I'd avoid doing the body slide on you, just a bit too heavy...me that is

RG

I love getting massaged by clients. Sessions only go that way occasionally' date=' but it's nice when they do.[/quote']

I would have to agree it's nice to receive as well :) Strong hands.... ;)

No offense guys' date=' but I don't find a guy bodysliding to be sexy LOL.

Posted via Mobile Device

No offense taken, and with me I'd probably look like I'm doing the luge at the winter olympics, definitely not a pretty sight

RG

• Like 1

One thing to remember for the guys is that when you do offer to give a massage to a lady, that you actually spend some time on the shoulders, back, neck, legs, etc. It's not just an excuse to grope all of the pretty parts. :)

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
One thing to remember for the guys is that when you do offer to give a massage to a lady, that you actually spend some time on the shoulders, back, neck, legs, etc. It's not just an excuse to grope all of the pretty parts. :)

Now Whiteman, what kind of Cerbie would grope all of the pretty parts?

I always work the back, neck, legs with my FIRM hands that make her melt on the table with aws and "yeah right there" aaaaaaa. I was trained by some of the finest ladies not to mention a few RMT's

Now Whiteman, what kind of Cerbie would grope all of the pretty parts?

I always work the back, neck, legs with my FIRM hands that make her melt on the table with aws and "yeah right there" aaaaaaa. I was trained by some of the finest ladies not to mention a few RMT's

It's probably true, we guys tend to pick up a lot of techniques from the girls when it's done to us. We then end up getting pretty good at massage ourselves, and we can pass it back to the girls. :)

shoulders, back, neck, legs... and of course "the etceteras"...

On a lady, aren't they all pretty parts?

I love it too' date=' but this is why I only do it with people I trust. When you straddle her, there is the risk of being unsafe, not to mention crossing a boundary, because your junk comes in contact with her, and of course there are no condoms involved. People I trust position themselves in a safe way! :)

Of course, I don't have this problem because when I straddle you, nothing hangs down LOL![/quote']

Too true. I would simply require a condom on when in that position, no exceptions. Same with straddling face to face, man on top between the legs. There is just too much potential problems, also why its crazy to be doing that italian or ps stuff.

I had an opportunity to give an MA a full body massage. Loved it!

And yes tried to keep the gratuitous groping to a minimum ;)

Must admit though that I really didn't know what I was doing.

It's on my bucket list to have an MA spend a few sessions "teaching" me

Can't imagine a more interesting class room experience...

Hey SPs love massages too! I become "butter" when at the mercy of some nice strong, but tender hands. I don't often get one, but would welcome the opportunity with someone I trust should they offer it.

Hmmmmm.....

I must admit after years of getting massage, I've picked up quite a few techniques myself that I return the favour with.

I would totally be willing to offer any MA or SP a full relaxation BFE massage.

:D

Just sayin'

Any takers, PM me.

LOL.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

And if you don't like Scribbles massage, I'd be willing to give one for comparison purposes :)

Not wanting to highjack a similar tread for the ladies, I am sure MP's want to experience a massage for themselve's and I don't necessarily mean with a Happy Ending, simply a good relaxing massage from a male or female or clients you can trust. Looking forward to your feedback.

I allow clients to massage me if it is something that they want to do,but I prefer to be the one to do the massaging if given a choice

I allow clients to massage me if it is something that they want to do,but I prefer to be the one to do the massaging if given a choice

I think that goes against the entire point of the reverse massage. Usually it's offered if the masseuse themselves mention they've been hurting too.

I know Mr.XXX is becoming quiet a popular choice for the ladies for a sensual massage. I believe he still has a free 30 minute option for 1st time bookers.

Ladies, do not let this opportunity pass you by... he is very very very talented with his hands.

All of our sexy ladies love to recieve a nice relaxation massage :) This term is referred to a "reverse massage"

After many years of receiving message from RMT's ( haven't tried erotic message yet!), I have picked up some nice tips. I used these hands-on experience ( pun intended!) on my last SP - she enjoyed it so much she almost felt asleep! She kept thanking me but she didn't realize that I enjoyed more than her with my hands ( and eyes) exploring all her beautiful body parts! lol...

P.S. I just wished I had some massage oil with me.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I normally take fairly long sessions and this provides a lot of time for me to massage the girl. I receive requests for it quite often and really enjoy feeling her and even more if I notice she is enjoying it. On some occasions she gets a release lol.