Congratulations Old Dog for Hitting 2000 Posts

Congrats Old Dog on 2000 posts!!!! You are a most valuable member here and of your insight and wit, is greatly appreciated my friend! Look forward to the next 2000 posts. :D

2,000 posts for our good friend, Old Dog.

Best to you, and looking forward to the next 1,000!

And I thought I was chatty....

Congratulations Old Doggie!

congratsdoggie.gif

Many congrats OD, you are a character that I do enjoy and

Angela you are beyond chatty.

My congratulations to you too Old Dog. I am really happy to see and read your posts and look forward to thousands more. They are fair balanced and friendly. A very positively contributing cerbite Old Dog.

Old Dog!

What would CERB be without your jokes and sense of humour! I can only hope that you surive the impending zombie apocalypse to cheer us all up.

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations on hitting double-crown status, OD! There are two completely different "modes" of Cerb - the nights when OD is logged on, and those when he's not. His creativity makes my head spin ... maybe two crowns is appropriate - because OD provides (at least) double the value!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkTJzkxFOKQCI_moRrhyhxE_Zzo6V9BD84-1Fx5x3XxxolYzv0

(That's "Fun-OD" on the left; "Serious-OD" on the right. Don't know who his lady-friend is, but she sure looks happy.)

What I most admire is your gravitas and solemnity, Old Dog, and your unbending Puritan values. ;)

Congrats on 2000!

Guest f***2f***

Congrats on hitting 2000...I love reading your posts cause you always use a lot of humour and by gosh you're just a funny guy!! I like your serious stuff too...thanks for your contributions.

awwwwww... thanks so much!!!! I would like to thank the Academy, the makers of Prozac, and the manufacturers of pharmaceutical lithium... and all of you for making me feel so good all of the time!!!

Congrats Dog ! oops... I mean Big Dog, oops Bad Dog oops... OLD DOG !!! 2000 happy funny posts. Awesome! You make me smile and laugh every day that I log into Cerb. Look forward to many more !!!

Well well well. Old Dog hit 2000 posts! That's not like utility posts is it? Keep it up and we enjoy your contributions.

Way to go Old Dog, 2000 post. Hope this is not like 2000 post where you lifted a leg against.lol This Old Dog is part of CERB and deserves to be congratulated for his achievement of 2000 post.