highlights of the day

After Thanksgiving dinner Sunday night, I went to a local bar with friends and 2 family members. Being the only sober one there, I had to drive sister's friend's friend corvette home while they all took a cab because they had to bring someone home.. So I took it for a joyride at 3 am. Hehehehe.. Party continued elsewhere afterwards.

Logged on to see that a wonderful cerb friend is back!

Thanksgiving, with all of my new side recipes, was a hit! Thanks to Renegade, the vegetarian was pleased but everyone else was jealous of her special dish!

• Like 1

I am getting quite excited for my first little ''off-island'' trip in quite some time. Everything is falling together quite nicely so far --knock on wood--

I am hoping during my time in Halifax that I may get to see a train for the first time in my life ( Before you laugh your ass off wondering how this is possible, please remember I live on an island) I have always wanted to see a train!

After having had a rather difficult week, today seemed to be a turning point. I also bottled my latest batch of 25 and as I do the taste test this evening, "Not too bad," he says. :) Wait until this dry red ages a bit!!

• Like 1

A lot of people may have seen trains but how many have actually been on one? Probably very few. I haven't been on one but maybe some day.

• Like 1

Looking forward to an appointment with a special client who is driving to Ottawa just to see me.

Getting a packaged gift from my godmother; an homemade wool blanket. It'll be great to crash on the couch and read a book.

Having some great messages from a beautiful lady, early this morning then into the afternoon, she really has made my Saturday. :) Thanks sweetheart ;)

• Like 1

Seeing a wonderful gent who I haven't seen in sometime and he said I look even younger now than I did in 2010 and asked "what's my secret?" Those sweet comments make you feel awesome and know you are doing exactly what you love and where you want to be. Thank you to my special gent!

Kisses,

Lexy

Getting a surprise 'hello email' from a lady who already made such an impression. Random contacts are so sweet and keep the energy going between visits. :lovers:

Guest C**Tra****er

Today has been a very productive day. I cleared many items off of my desk that have been there for a very long time. As a manager, all of the difficult issues come to me, and it feels good to have so many of them finally resolved.

I also renewed my gym membership, after a 6 month lapse and finally started running again. I ran 6K for the first time in about 9 months. I feel great!

Started the insanity workout yesterday, only day 2 but holy fuck does it ever kick my ass...It will be a brutally long 60 days...but I will have a super duper awesome body after:D

Also realizing the amount of girls in my life that I errr make out with (not necessarily sex, but just kissing, fondling boobies, snuggling)..I must be doing something right :D

As a teen in the 80's (omg) I hated the music and to this day listen to the 70's channel on Rogers. Today, I decided to listen to the 80's crap and lo and behold I know the words to most of the songs lol. So my highlight is that the 80's didn't suck as much as I thought.

• Like 1

Going to the doctors office to find out that you are A-OK :boobies: VERY HAPPY TO HAVE GOOD HEALTH!!! And that I do not require any kind of medication to be healthy-so many people I know are on something for something-NOT ME :)

Going out for chicken wings and getting to spend some time with a friend from out-of-town.

Off Island for a couple of days which is always something I enjoy.

Spending time with my in-laws and she is home from a two month stay in hospital, looking and feeling pretty good! I am closer to them than I was with my own parents and it is so nice that they are still going pretty strong and include me still as a real part of their family.

• Like 1