highlights of the day

Got a PM this morning that made me smile and started my week off on a positive note. It may not be the most impressive highlight of the day, but it was early and it certainly qualifies as a highlight!!

@ crankF - I hear ya, I've been very careful and Mr. Slipery is starting to feel better. I won't be doing tongue push ups for another week, but the healing has begun.

well today so far has been a slow day (probably just the time of year hear in the maritimes). So I have the Cutest lil Army boy friend of mine coming to go swimming and watch a movie with me after work while I wait for calls. Gotta break up those boring days :)

maybe I should hit the gym real quick b4 I get in my bikini lol tighten what I can and get the pump on as my guy friends call it when they do a few reps on their arms and chest before going out to the club lol

• Like 1

This is really a Saturday highlight. I spent 5 hours on Sat. at the annual J S Bach Marathon in the chapel at St. Lawrence University. Drudgery to most, but a yearly event for me!

The S L U string orchestra, S L U Laurentian Singers, and other groups are superb. An afternoon of cantatas, Brandenburg concertos, and other works as the sunlight brightens the stained glass windows-------sublime!

In fact it inspired a small work from the pen of my close friend, Count Pierre Francois de la Crankenstein:

Sometimes a music lover just needs

to have a bit of Bach

Even though at heart

he'd really rather rock

The highest form of music

which he will never knock

The sound of soft young lips

as they hum upon his cock

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Editing your longest work yet (for publication later this year) and realizing:

"Holy shit, this rocks... I seriously wrote this?"

Long conversations about the applications of clowning as a way to achieve transformative justice.

Being drawn naked,

successful thrift store shopping trips,

and new friends!

:D:D:D

Long conversations about the applications of clowning as a way to achieve transformative justice.

Being drawn naked,

successful thrift store shopping trips,

and new friends!

:D:D:D

I act clownish, wordy, a denizen of dollar stores, and very likeable. But why does nobody want to draw me naked?

I act clownish, wordy, a denizen of dollar stores, and very likeable. But why does nobody want to draw me naked?

Crank... it's the clown tattoo that you have on your junk. We've discussed this before. It's kinda... ummm... creepy.

• Like 1

I had a nice 8k jog this morning, met two very sweet individuals today and my dearest friend and I are going naughty shopping for her sexy boyfriend and of course for ourselves.

Crank... it's the clown tattoo that you have on your junk. We've discussed this before. It's kinda... ummm... creepy.

@O D, I consulted a dermatologist specializing in genital clown tattoo removal, but i'm scared to let him loose with a laser on the wiener.

@O D, I consulted a dermatologist specializing in genital clown tattoo removal, but i'm scared to let him loose with a laser on the wiener.

I would agree with your hesitancy, but you did indeed have a 300 lb ex con with a mullet hovering perilously over your manhood with a high speed needle dipped in colourful ink.... furthermore...

hE886D260

@ O D, Actually Bubba and I were still cellmates in Dannemora at the time. He used the old jailhouse ink method, luckily we found red ink for the nose(head). BTW, we both had mullets. My balls even had a mullet!

I just got the news that I landed another modelling job for an amazing designers new clothing line for their website and catalog. I'm so excited:icon_biggrin:!

• Like 1

I just got the news that I landed another modelling job for an amazing designers new clothing line for their website and catalog. I'm so excited:icon_biggrin:!

Congrats!!!!

• Like 1

Getting home after two weeks away. And having something very special to look forward to.

Virtually all my plans for the day fell through BUT in their stead, I had time to have an amazing conversation with someone I love to pieces, get to spend the afternoon with someone else I love to pieces and am getting a visit from a third person I love to pieces. Sometimes serendipity just makes life worth living!