highlights of the day

Guest webothscore

It's only April and we can already eat outdoors on patios! I did for lunch. Ahhhhhh was so nice...

Being startled awake at the crack of noon by a text from a very special lady!!!

I'm feeling incredibly happy and content with my life at the moment ... more than I have in a very, very long time.

Porthos

• Like 1

This one made me laugh:

For years, I have frequented a small computer store here in Vancouver. It really is Nerd-Nirvana, and died being a geek love the place. It said that "love is blind" and it certainly is the case, because....

For the same number of years, in the same building with their door truly side-by-side the computer store is a massage parlor. Which I never noticed!

A friend of mine had gone to buy some parts for me. She noticed right away that exceptionally happy massage parlor patrons were emerging out of the door I'd never noticed.

I think this is going to take some time to live down :)

PatrickGC

Guest webothscore

Getting my rod ready! Fishing, geez people get your mind out of the gutter. Don't you know what this is all about? Oh wait... Oops

I love fishing!

Made it through a tough work out, had some lunch and then a nap. Life is good, you gotta enjoy the little things.

This was really Monday, but I'm still happy; Paid a visit, first time in several months to my longtime, old reliable massage artist and she said she was glad I made an ap. because she always loves making my "grower" stand at full attention.

Taking a photo which turned out perfectly. That made my day! As we move on through spring, sailing toward summer. Here it is for anyone and everyone to enjoy if they so wish.

img2304small.jpg

I saturated the colors and underexposed it somewhat in order to bring out the shadows. The result had me "dancing in the streets" I must say.

Have a great day and take care.

PatrickGC

Edited by PatrickGC
Resized image to fit your screen.
  • Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

Got tickets to yet another concert this summer. I am going to several shows this summer (like any other summer really! haha) and am so excited about everything that's lined up!

Getting my rod ready! Fishing, geez people get your mind out of the gutter. Don't you know what this is all about? Oh wait... Oops

I love fishing!

Soooooo..... you pulled out your rod, dusted it off, oiled it up, polished it up and made sure everything works right !!! ;) Now the fun is all in the anticipated catch that lies ahead !! Right ?

PS..... I hope that once a year in the spring time isn't the only time you pull out thy rod and polish it ;) hehe

One of these:

white-rolls.gif

I presume such a wish would include a staff of, "appropriately qualified" chauffeurs. After all: What is image alone? One must have splendor along the way.

PatrickGC

• Like 1

I presume such a wish would include a staff of, "appropriately qualified" chauffeurs. After all: What is image alone? One must have splendor along the way.

PatrickGC

Indeed! It came with a pleasant, cheerful chauffeur. A very nice late afternoon and evening here while we enjoy such beautiful weather.

Btw, I like the photo of the rhododendron you posted. Beautiful!

• Like 1

Logging into CERB to discover a lady who's ad was specifically directed at attracting those of us that have a penchant for intellectual "stimulation".

Kudos Miss Laurence!

Just checking emails and after looking at one from WestJet, smiling and thinking that two weeks from today I will be hanging out with a sexy and amazing lady in Ottawa and getting ready perhaps to go to a fun filled event in town ?? What to wear ? What to wear ??

Or we could be at Barb's too looking for Sara & Sox ??? Not sure yet ;) Anywhooo....Yay !!!!

My sexy tootsies no longer need to be hidden away inside socks and shoes! All of my awesome sandals are out to the closet and more will be joining them soon!