highlights of the day

Got a text in the middle of the night from a friend - she came over and we just hung out until past dawn. I love my life.

Made it through my second work out, with a trainer, in as many days after living a sedentary life for more than two years. My legs are shaky and it hurts to go down stairs, but I feel good that I'm taking my life back.

• Like 3

My champion standard poodle gave birth to nine beautiful puppies on March 10th. Juno, a brown girl, will be coming home to us at the beginning of May. Here she is, three weeks old:

Penny_brown_girl1-600x547Juno02_3weeksold.jpg

• Like 5

When someone helps out another when in need ! That always always makes my day :) Kindness like a boomerang...always returns...

• Like 6

Got a call tonight from a friend/provider that is going through a bit of a personal health dilemma herself - and all we could talk about was seeing about helping a mutual friend that is in a bit of a jam. It's a great feeling to know that sometimes you can let the curve balls that life throws at you just sit on the sidelines when someone else is in need....

• Like 3

Guest S**a*Q

Having a great dinner with the sexiest, bestest and awesomest ladies. :)

You know who you are... Hehehe!

I took a little nap late this afternoon for a half hour because I knew I was going to be out late...I ended up having a dream about the infamous Lee Richards!!!. Hahahaha.

• Like 1

Going to buy 2 beds at the brick today!!! They have a Super sale on mattress sets right now! Then going out for breakfast with my mommy :)

I had a nap today and finally didn't dream about Lee Richards.

I had a nap today and finally didn't dream about Lee Richards.

Oh for fuck sakes Old Dog ! I can't stop laughing now....I was gonna post something !!!! Give me a moment I am all verklempt now ;)

Additional Comments:

I took a little nap late this afternoon for a half hour because I knew I was going to be out late...I ended up having a dream about the infamous Lee Richards!!!. Hahahaha.

Okay then....I saw earlier that Old Dog was dreaming things....I was going to ....well I don't know what but I was disturbed....now that I saw this post .... Yay ! Soooooo what did we do Nikki ? Like a sweet dream ? or did you have a knife and a Gerry Cheevers goalie mask on ?? xox

Guest K***e D****ls

Waking up to the birds singing, the sun shining and thankfully not having a hangover!

Getting to a nice city I don't visit very often (Vancouver) and having a chance to meet up with a new lady who was so much fun. I'm so happy for the ladies I've come to know but once in awhile new friends are so fun to make. Cub

I hadn't checked Emily's Blogasms for awhile so I decided to have a look. I enjoyed very much Ode to Ass:Beautiful Bottom Photos although I would've checked another page, BUTT I was fixated on the behinds!

• Like 1

Woke up this morning with only a little pain in my legs and back. This is a hudge improvement over the past few days of agony.

Oh yeah, no Lee Richards dream. BONUS

• Like 1

This highlight is from yesterday.

It started out with a fright, my baby girl's (niece) blood sugars (diabetes) went way too high 15 minutes before her first swimming lessons but we handled it and got her regulated in time to where she could proceed.

She said "Auntie, this pool is BIG" lol.

We've always gone to the beach or our pool out back. It most likely looked olympic size to such a small child.

That amazing little trooper got in that BIG pool and was like a little fishy, we were all so proud of her, she was so happy, laughing and had the most joyful time.

After the lesson her sugars were totally fine (exercise helps drop the levels down naturally as well) and she can't wait until next week!!

The milestones, making memories and watching a child grow brings so much joy to my life that words can not describe.

• Like 1

After tinkering with some business/travel plans last night and this morning....realizing that one month from today right about this exact time I will be touching down in Ottawa for a little getaway....Yay....What time does Barbarellas open ?? ;)

Actually yesterday's highlight (minus the coleslaw this time):

schwartz-smoked-meat-montreal.jpg

Pure Heaven!!

Still running on the fumes from this meal!!