highlights of the day

After tinkering with some business/travel plans last night and this morning....realizing that one month from today right about this exact time I will be touching down in Ottawa for a little getaway....Yay....What time does Barbarellas open ?? ;)

We'll check it out for ya tomorrow... heheheheheheeh. The things we do for the Fat Bastard brotherhood.

Actually yesterday's highlight (minus the coleslaw this time):

schwartz-smoked-meat-montreal.jpg

Pure Heaven!!

Still running on the fumes from this meal!!

So far I can identify the French fries and the plate and the knife and the fork and the placemat and the glass approximately 2/3 full and a pop can in French.... but I will keep looking at the food there...I'll figure out what the hell that is eventually... ;)

So far I can identify the French fries and the plate and the knife and the fork and the placemat and the glass approximately 2/3 full and a pop can in French.... but I will keep looking at the food there...I'll figure out what the hell that is eventually... ;)

.... and they say a picture is worth a 1000 words ;-)

Reality, perceptions and the intricacies therein have always fascinated me.-I'm a curious sort! So, today I started a new book dealing with errors we all make in our day-to-day perceptions of the world. So far, it has been a tremendous read :)

Book Informaition:

Title: Blindspot - Hidden Biases of Good People

Cover: Blind-Spot-cover.jpg

Authers: Mahzarin R. Banaji and Anthony G. Greenwald

Publisher: New York - Delacorte Press

ISBN numbers: 9780553804645, 0553804642

eBook Publisher: Random House

eBook ISBN number: 9780440423294

Take Care. PatrickGC

Edited by PatrickGC

My hilite of the month. Last night in private chat, one of cerb's sexiest younger ladies, who's initials are L. M., told me I gave her the " best line she's ever heard".

Zombies, Shaolin monks, Sauron monks, sexy people maybe coming our way, VR, pirates, telecommuting SPs (or not), enlustedness...

...Twitter is very silly today.

• Like 1

I am not sure what exactly happened but I came home with two pairs of pasties, a small patch that I assume covers genitalia, a bottle of wine, chocolate and the distinct taste of a young french woman in my mouth. I may have also slept with an Inuit woman; that has yet to be determined.

I'm pretty sure it was a good night.

I am not sure what exactly happened but I came home with two pairs of pasties, a small patch that I assume covers genitalia, a bottle of wine, chocolate and the distinct taste of a young french woman in my mouth. I may have also slept with an Inuit woman; that has yet to be determined.

I'm pretty sure it was a good night.

But, the question remains: Were u in it or not?

I am sorry, I couldn't resist that.

I just submitted my two term papers. OMFG what a relief! Sigh, oh happy thoughts and blissful relaxation. That's definitely the highlight of my day and it's only 9:30 a.m.!

Additional Comments:

Oh yes... the viva puffs and whippets... those are the highlight of my day too! That box got me through the evening as I poured my heart and soul into those papers ;) (not!)

• Like 3

My bed and my shower.

Japan was amazing, but sleeping on Japanese bedding...is well not comfortable.

and using sento (public bath) isn't like my warm shower.

• Like 1