highlights of the day

Receiving affirmation that me choosing to stick to my gut & listen to my instinct was a very wise decision. A few times, I would ponder if I should or shouldn't..so happy I didn't!

Life is beautiful.., what else can we ask!!!

We can ask for some more "Raging Violence"!

Sorry, I just found out that One of my favorite (and criminally underrated) bands from the 80's is dropping a new album in September. Hooray for new Hirax material! :D

28907_hirax_raging_violence.jpg

Spending the morning with a sexy, intelligent, responsive, funny and articulate young woman. We drank coffee, talked about music and sci fi, worshiped at the alter of each other's body; all before McDonalds stopped serving breakfast.

I love morning play dates.

Guest webothscore

Solved something on my vehicle so I didn't have to take it to a shop.

This is a very highlighted day!

Bikini weather, 3 day marinated steak with corn on the cob and chili-chive compound butter, Pinot noir, creme brûlée and coffee with baileys.

Now, still in bikini, watching the Sens potentially kick butt while I am sitting outside enjoying a vodka!

K, back to the game!!!

Additional Comments:

Might I add woohoo! Sens rock!

• Like 2

This is a very highlighted day!

Bikini weather, 3 day marinated steak with corn on the cob and chili-chive compound butter, Pinot noir, creme brûlée and coffee with baileys.

Now, still in bikini, watching the Sens potentially kick butt while I am sitting outside enjoying a vodka!

K, back to the game!!!

Additional Comments:

Might I add woohoo! Sens rock!

Other than the Sens part... this post just made my day!!!!

Found that intalling a trailer hitch to oull my new boat (used but new for me) is going to cost me half the price of what i had initialky quoted :-) yay!

• Like 2

Spending a good part of my day at the park, sitting down on a blanket, reading a book and enjoying the warm breeze! Just awesome!

I have a similar highlight today. On my screened in lanai, warm breeze, cool tunes, e-book in hand I enjoyed our summer preview.

Guest D***el B***e

The highlight of my day was getting a simple but super hot massage, like I often do every Friday morning. See! I'm still smiling about it :-) :-) :-)

Waking up to messages from old and new friends... after chilling last night to a movie with a friend... life is what you make it, so make it good!

Guest ****ven

lying in my freshly laundered sheets in bed watching star trek all day!

Getting a major piece of work off my plate. Now a couple of days of "relative" down time, and then on to another project.

Guest K***e D****ls

My truck is clean and has a tank of gas. I'm sitting in a clean home with fresh laundry. The cupboards are full of healthy things to eat, every bill is paid, and I have a few new books waiting to be read. I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and a bubble bath and enjoy every moment of the rest of this day to myself. :) If that doesn't make for a good day, I don't know what does.

My daughter's dance recital. Watching the wee ones, dancing on stage for the first time, I thought about when my daughter was that age. When she came on, I sat there thinking where did my little girl go? She's now this incredibly poised, talented, graceful, and beautiful young woman.

It was a great evening and I'm quite bursting with pride.

Porthos

• Like 1