highlights of the day

My dog spilled my coffee on himself (it wasn't hot, no worries), but it had caramel vanilla creamer in it, so now he smells like a Coffee Crisp and I don't want to bathe the delicious smell out of his fur

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

I made plans to meet an absolutely gorgeous and stunning women for lunch tomorrow. I met her in the course of my covert business and the fact she said yes for lunch makes me think that it could be a lot of fun. We'll be dining over white linen, silverware, and enjoying a culinary orgasm. I can't sleep I'm so excited.

Guest K***e D****ls

I've had a couple of highlights already today:

-an awesome string on songs on my drive this morning on Sirius radio

-had a pedicure with peach nail polish

-iced coffee

-making some changes (while they affect 'Kylie' by making my availability even more limited, they feed my soul on a personal level, which is oh-so gratifying)

I retired a wonderful laptop last year...huge screen great for watching movies etc... It just up and wouldn't start one day. I was clearing out my overloaded closet today and came across it. I decided to plug it in and give it a try. It works! Yippee!

• Like 2

Guest ***nno**n***

This is a reply I should have posted yesterday,

This amazing gentleman brought me fresh (picked on a farm) strawberries!

I woke up this morning and had a yummy strawberry shake. It's nice to be spoiled!

A gorgeous day. Went for a long hike along the coast, sat at the top of a cliff and watched humpback whales. Now about to crack open an ice cold beer and fire up the BBQ.

I feel refreshed!

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Was craving chocolate ALL day, sadly had none and was too hot to take baby to the store...was cleaning out my baking cubbord...and voila!! Chocolate chips :D made my day yum

The cutest thing EVER just happened. I could hear little Cleo Catra behind me, making little trilling, confused mew sounds. I looked back, and could see her on the floor, stretched out, paws under the shut bathroom door. Wondering what she was doing, I opened the door - to find Ozzy Pawsborne, her boyfriend from the day she came home, stuck in the bathroom! She had me rescue him, but now they're swatting at each other and fighting, lol!!! I love my kitties!

• Like 3

Going to get all hot and sweaty tonight. Ottawa Blues Fest + The Zac Brown Band + 40,000 screaming fans + a humidex reading > 40C = hot & sweaty. The best part? Cooling off with my sweetie in the shower then getting all hot & sweaty all over again! :makeout:

• Like 2

I am a picky eater and if I don't like the appearance of something or think it will taste a certain way I won't like, there's no way I'll eat it and for some reason there was something about cherries that made them be among the food I would never try. Yesterday I decided to break that rule and I'm glad I did :)

i-love-cherries.gif

• Like 4

Today, I just witnessed my daughters first tears of joy! The reason being she just found out that she is going to Toronto to see her favorite band ONE DIRECTION next week aaaaaaand she's got a floor seat :)

• Like 1

I finally got a friend to lug the 12,000 btu a/c that I bought for for my dad upstairs (me bad back) so I could install it. He said he slept" cool as a cucumber" last night and it helped his breathing.

• Like 3

Was driving down the road this morning when I saw a tiny pink boot on the side of the road . It was in an area where their is very little traffic so i stopped to pick up the boot and continued on . After a few blocks I saw a mom carrying her little girl in the pouring rain and she only had one boot , so I stopped and asked her if she had lost her boot ? Well she did and they were very happy to get it back , gave them a ride to the daycare center and everyone was a little bit drier and happier . Kinda a silly story but put a smile on my face ....

• Like 9

I think I perfected a Timmy's Iced Cap today. Strong coffee ice cubes, a little milk, some sugar and lots of regular ice cubes all blended together. Do you think a pinch of cinnamon would touch it off?

I'm overjoyed at the food treats we make here at home these days. Many thanks to the internet (not the least of which, Pinterest). But it does seem kinda funny the way I used to rail against "processed" food. Most of what we eat these days is processed. (It's not like we're living on nuts and berries.) Only we're doing the processing. I guess it's industrially processed food I want to avoid.

Guest ***nno**n***

Had a fantastic time (yesterday) with a very special gentleman who joined me over on the dark and sweaty side.