highlights of the day

I love my new iphone alerting me to all the updates on the threads I posted on cerb. I'm so happy.

Guest s****aswe***ess

Relaxing Sunday with the fam jam<3 Humidy is gone for now in newfieville :) Looking forwarded to sleep finally!

We had a very rigorous fitness class today and I was able to keep up. In fact, right after the class the instructor came over to me and said "good job, you were doing really well". Wow - did that make me feel good:). Indeed, I have not felt this good since Emily Rushton posted on my wall here at CERB that, "you are the sweetest man ever!". Its true, she really did!- you can look it up (lol):D

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

a mind blowing orgasm followed by Chinese food.......empty balls and a full belly....awesome ;)

Bought some new clothes. New shirts, shorts, tanks, panties, even a new bra for everyday wear. For those that know me, I never buy new clothes. It felt good.

a mind blowing orgasm followed by Chinese food.......empty balls and a full belly....awesome ;)

ah yes.....remind me of old Chinese proverb... Confusious I believe ??

"He going through turnstile with hard on going to Bangkok........but he going through turnstile after just having orgasm NOT going to Bankok but going to Chinese restaurant for "sweet and sour empty balls" and to get fat tummy" ?? ;)

Guest realnicehat

It's early so this could change but,

Waking up smiling. :)

And Hungry. But not yet horny.....

Emily J: 1 Chinese Food: 0

I'm a serious animal lover, but I think my puppy is going to win awards for unexpected adorability. She's losing her baby teeth. Yesterday, I noticed one of them on the carpet where she'd been working on a Kong stuffed with food. I picked up the tooth and told her she was a good girl. A little while ago, she came over to me and nudged me with her nose. When I reached down to pet her, she dropped something on the floor. Another tooth! She was very proud of herself, wagging her tail and having trouble keeping all four paws on the floor because she really wanted to jump up and wiggle! So now I have two canine pre-molars on my desk. I wonder whether the Tooth Fairy might want them?

• Like 2

Guest ***nno**n***

My son came and made me dinner today! So I'm full, and happy to be ditching the people in my house lol.

Best birthday gift ever: the Embassy of Brazil approved my tourist visa application! That was the last piece of the puzzle. Omg. So excited. I'll be gone from August 11th - September 8th!

*jumps around excitedly* ahhhhh!

• Like 4

Guest ***nno**n***

Some unauthorized person drank a bottle of my wine that was a gift.

While I was sharpening my nunchucks they had replaced the bottle.

Yaay!

Some days you just have to fall on your knees and give thanks for all the good hippie men still roaming this earth, still devoted to the pursuit of making love. I am blessed!

• Like 2

Guest S****r

Despite being laid off for the last seven weeks, I was able to make my rent payment today!

A highlight of this month. Getting my first credit card and being able to pay for my first independent trip, with said credit card. I couldn't be happier. Ekkk!