highlights of the day

Had a fantastic and a very enjoyable lunch outing with a gorgeous SP friend. I had no doubt that the owner of the restaurant and his male friends at his table were drooling at her when we were leaving. :icon_biggrin:

took the day off to chill on the beach and lay around thinking of things... nothing better than a nice hot day beautiful ladies on the beach and swimming, then when it gets dark light up the bbq and keep the good times rolling into the evenings... me and the finacee are gonna keep looking for that perfect person to join us as a third and i'm hoping we will find her here on cerb...

=) love you all !

Guest D***el B***e

Finally told my boss to take a hike. Told her right in her face the job sucked, was boring, and I preferred to stay home than work for her. Guess what? I'm unemployed now!!! lol lol rotflmfao ... I'm taking the weekend off, going to ride my atv, and clear my head! Don't worry about me, I'll have another job in a week at the most.

I've known this for a while now but time is coming, this Sunday I will be riding my motorcycle with 3 of the cast from Sons Of Anarchy.

Very cool :icon_cool:

Well lets see. Woke up today so I survived Friday the 13th

Walked to the grocery store on a nice cool fall day

Now back home, enjoying a coffee and apple danish from the bakery for breakfast while on CERB

And it isn't even 0930am, and I have no pressing things to do today, well except the dishes and cook lunch and dinner

RG

• Like 1

My ride with casts from Sons of Anarchy was awesome but only 2 of them showed up, I met "Bobby" and "Chibs" and talked for a bit with them, very cool guys.

• Like 7