highlights of the day

Awesome news Dog !!!!

Heart is on the mend ! AND...You'll be eatin bacon again soon ! oink oink .... and you haven't remarried yet ;)

PS....I suspect you didn't tell the cardiologist dude you were meeting a young woman later for tea and strumpets. Kinda like taking a driving test and telling the instructor I am going to crank up the tunes and drive 185 once I pass this test :) hehe

I let him know that I missed bacon. A LOT. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

• Like 1

Great sex with a well hung guy;)

Yes....that's what all of my dates say.... NEVAR !!! hehe

But darn it .... I am good enough and I am smart enough and dog gone it people like me ;)

Guest ***nno**n***

I just love all the way you can keep warm in the bedroom!!!

I must say some clothing looks exceptionally great on the floor :-P

Guest A*ro**n

It's only the start of the day and I've seen a vision of extreme sexiness. Thank you to the goddess of hot ass'dness and to the gods of bits and bytes for the vision.

Met a cerb buddy the first time for lunch today. Nice to chit-chat with someone who has similar interest face-to-face.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Did you Hawg tie him up like the rumours suggest? Sorry we missed once again Katherine

Did you Hawg tie him up like the rumours suggest? Sorry we missed once again Katherine

Well you know Lee Richards , he is a shy fellow . I won't talk about him as he can't defend himself , it was however a little struggle !!

Receiving a Christmas present from a very kind and thoughtful lady

Thank You So Much!!!...Highlight of the day???...you didn't just make my day, my month too.

XOXO

RG

-19 :) after the -39 yesterday Ill take it happily

I remember when I lived on the prairies, and -15 meant you could forget your hat and gloves and not bother zipping up your parka. It felt like bliss after weeks at -30.

Porthos

The highlight if my day... in fact week.... was meeting an amazing lady for coffee this afternoon.... it was great to see you Beautiful.

Lots of Snow here in St. John's last night so woke early to get the driveway cleared..... but best neighbor ever already had it done.

• Like 2

Hats off to fire fighters, especially volunteer fire departments. My buddy missed a great party last Sat. because he and his comrades were out all night at a structural fire. They have had to turn out 3 of the last 4 days in ball shriveling weather!