highlights of the day

Well had someone knock on my apartment door...no not that type of knock, that would make this a Great Day!!! :-)

But someone showed up and is interested in buying my truck. Saves me getting it towed to a scrap yard. Will give me an answer by end of the week

Selling it for the same price as I would get for scrapping it...no need to try and rip off someone

RG

Great day shopping Chicago's Magnificent Mile.... bad news spent so much now I have to cancel my bookings for when I get back... Not lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting a skin tumor removed this afternoon. They burn't it off. Ouch!I am embarassed to say it was off one of my toes, This is not the first time. It wasn't a corn or anything just something that grew.Now it will be tested in the lab.

Guest D***el B***e

Reconnected with an old friend I thought was gone and exchanged a few fun emails this afternoon.

The highlight of today was attending The Blue Man Group Show tonight it was a great show very enjoyable at the end of the show they announced that as April was Autism month they were taking up a collection at the end of every show during the month to support Autism causes..... very nice touch by the group.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Well, here I am, contemplating my time on Cerb, and writing my 1000th post. I've met some great folks, amazing and stunning ladies, and I've tried to contribute as best I can to the community. I hope I've been able to make you laugh at times, and I also know I've made you cringe and swear at me in private. That's just who I am, I speak my mind, I have my opinion, I'm well grounded, and I 'll try to keep going as long as I can, I love it here, it's a great escape. Cheers everyone!

Appointment for MRI not going to take as long as expected

Hate driving and taking people to doctor's appointments...seems alot lately

Get to be home sooner than later

RG

Working outside all day! I still have to work around the big snow drifts but I've waited all winter for this opportunity.

I'm a day late with this but had a lovely lunch with a couple of beautiful ladies in Montreal. We went to the restaurant that serves the best version of my name.

And some great latkas as well.

Well after a long day yesterday driving over Ontario and taking a family member for an appointment today is a relaxed day at home

Retirement has been pretty busy for me...more than work ever was

RG