highlights of the day

Saw my doctor today, and the news was reassuring. Was expecting the worst, still don't know what's the problem, but at least ruled out several scary ones.

• Like 5

Got a great hotel at an amazing price buy pure luck for a family trip later in April.... you have to love when things come together especially when there is no plan. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Woke up today, snowing outside, got dressed took my dog for a walk, got home made a nice home made latte sat down and enjoyed my time among the living.

Guest D***el B***e

Last day at work before my vacation. Heading off to Mexico with two other couples for a week of sun, fun, and surf. Can't wait to leave! woooohoooo

Well posting a day late but I was away from the computer for a day :-)

Highlights of the day Yesterday

A dinner date with Emily Rushton

followed by Em accompanying me to my first ever Ottawa Social

And then of course, Highlight Two yesterday, attending the Ottawa Social :-)

RG

• Like 1

Long day at office but decided to drop by for a massage at a new spot in St. John's on the way home... excellent time.... now heading out to dinner with family.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just got a very late Christmas present an aquarium. It is now set up with 3 fish to start. I will go shopping for new fish next week.

Today is the first day since I got a flu that I feel myself. Slept a whole night with no coughing and slept in my bed ( was on couch to stay upright)

Also is now 6 days with no smoking:) Have no plans to start either!

Yay, blessing in disguise:)

• Like 5

I was in a store to day and a customer was short $, he asked his friend for $ but his friend didn't have extra, so he went and put back some of his purchase but still fell short. I felt bad for him so I paid for his purchase, it wasn't very much. He offered me what $ he had but I asked him to pay it forward instead when he could. I felt good for doing this and hopefully someone else will benefit as well.

• Like 3

I was in a store to day and a customer was short $, he asked his friend for $ but his friend didn't have extra, so he went and put back some of his purchase but still fell short. I felt bad for him so I paid for his purchase, it wasn't very much. He offered me what $ he had but I asked him to pay it forward instead when he could. I felt good for doing this and hopefully someone else will benefit as well.

Oh Cristy, I am going to bed shortly . That is the highlight of my day. What

a wonderful gesture and I am sure it meant a lot.

I never lose faith , nice and kind people exist close to us , we just don't know.

Love you, love you!! Awesome. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Additional Comments:

Today is the first day since I got a flu that I feel myself. Slept a whole night with no coughing and slept in my bed ( was on couch to stay upright)

Also is now 6 days with no smoking:) Have no plans to start either!

Yay, blessing in disguise:)

Can you imagine the dancing now??!!

• Like 2

Checking into a hotel with a bottle of champagne, biscotti and truffles.

Hmm...I should come here more often.

• Like 1

Got my driver's licence, plate permit and health card renewed...my life about to expire LOL

Left home at 0900hrs, done at 0920hrs

No line up, advantage of a Service Ontario in a small town

Now back from grocery shopping, stocked up till Monday, Easter weekend you know stores closed Friday and Sunday ;-)

Only disadvantage to this small town, no Timmies LOL

RG :-)

Looks like spring this year could include some unexpected fun... already have a trip planned to Halifax and just found out that I will have a business trip to Ottawa :) after a few years of less business travel I am looking forward to these trips as they will hopefully allow me to finally meet a few ladies from on here that I have been wanting to meet but they do not tour to St. John's.

Will be in the Caribbean for a week vacation where temps are at 29c and sunny. White sand beaches, palm trees, blue skies and blue, turquoise coloured ocean. Yup looking forward to getting away for a needed break, food and booze bring it on :)

No demonstrations today in Montreal so that's always good, but a warm day and last-minute sushi lunch with a good friend that took me away from spring cleaning.

Spending the day with the nicest and prettiest lady in PEI.

The lovely Victoria Meadows .

Well I have never met either of you two ladies yet that does sound like a great day :)

• Like 1

Opening up my email this morning and finding a message that made me smile inside as much as outside, a great way to start the day.