highlights of the day

Guest D*h******n Da**

I had a lovely and exciting Sunday and met a few new friends who left me smiling! I had such a great day and now I'm out to treat myself to a nice dinner somewhere.

I just sold my truck YAY!!!!!

Saves getting it to the wreckers

Buyer is serious, gave me a deposit, Friday he's back to pick it up with the balance in full

I'm happy

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

My parents are leaving my house tomorrow! Yay for quick carpenters! Love them to death..but..yea..woo!

Grateful that it only took 1 successful prick this morning & not 11 unsuccessful ones like yesterday

(easy there fellas, it was for a blood test)

--

Additional Comments:

Spoke too soon, they just called and said they forgot to take an additional tube :(

Back for the 3rd day in a row.

At least it's going to be Sunny tomorrow! :)

• Like 2

Had another amazing sleep, got up early and got things done! And the sunshine is awesome!

Additional Comments:

Having sweet clients as regulars. I truly enjoy their company. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

My computer was dead unexpectedly today. Surprisingly, I did not lose any data. Frequent backup did pay off. I felt lucky even though my computer was broken.

The 10 cm of snow that we got yesterday is pretty well melted away. That bit of snow put us over the all time record and that shows because I still have at least three feet of snow over much of my yard and over all of my gardens.

The highlight is that today is packing day for a drive up to Kingston. I love driving and this trip lets me see my daughter and grandson, let's me experience some warmer weather, and will be a great break before coming home to proper weather and the chance to work outside in better conditions.

• Like 2

The sun is shining, Birds are chirping (well kind of)

Was finally able to have my morning coffee outside, for a change, out on the deck.

And they only pricked me once this morning

Everything is good in the world :)

-

• Like 4

Love visiting this port city, Saint John! I always meet such wonderful people. Made a new friend today:)

Had a great dinner at Billy's seafood restaurant, OMG that place is the ultimate in seafood menu! YUMMY :)

Love visiting this port city, Saint John! I always meet such wonderful people. Made a new friend today:)

Had a great dinner at Billy's seafood restaurant, OMG that place is the ultimate in seafood menu! YUMMY :)

The port city of St. John's is also a great place to visit... hint... hint... lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Woke up this morning after 7 numbers being given to me in a dream specifically for lottomax which appeared on the ticket in the dream. The dream was so clear that i was able to remember them all in perfect order and wrote them down. Then I went and bought a ticket. :)

• Like 2

Woke up this morning after 7 numbers being given to me in a dream specifically for lottomax which appeared on the ticket in the dream. The dream was so clear that i was able to remember them all in perfect order and wrote them down. Then I went and bought a ticket. :)

Good Luck... Hope you Win

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Knowing I have the mom that I do. She's older (70) and is always doing for others. With everything she has going on right now in her own private life...she dropped everything to be with me and my baby boy at the hospital. That woman means the world to me and she brings ice cream. Ahhh!

<p>

Good Luck... Hope you Win</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

</p>

<p> </p>

I woke up to get some water and I also played 6 out of those 7 numbers from my dream in the 649 and wanted to check. I got 2 numbers plus the bonus so I won $5. Will play all 7 on Friday with lotto max ticket. What an interesting dream. Going back to sleep. Hopefully someone in my dreams will tell a few more numbers. Lol.

I won my court case!

I was stopped last January by an Ottawa Police person and given a $110 ticket for driving in the bus lane. Oddly, he only asked for my license, not the vehicle registration.

My court date was this morning. I got as far as entering a Not Guilty plea before the court took a recess. During the break, the arresting officer and I had a nice, friendly chat. I mentioned the business about the registration and he asked if I had it with me. I did.

I showed it to him and pointed out where it said "Bus" on it. The vehicle in question is a 14-Passenger Navigator. He laughed and asked why I hadn't insisted on showing it to him that morning. I told him he seemed to be having a bad morning and didn't seem to have been amenable to corrective conversation.

He took the registration to the Crown. When he returned he told me I was free to go.

The two best parts about the exercise was seeing his face when he read the registration and getting to go on a Field Trip during my post-surgery convalescence.

Guest D***el B***e

Heading out to the bush all weekend to let loose. It'll be a great escape from the daily grind! Hand me that chainsaw will ya!

Heading out to the bush all weekend to let loose. It'll be a great escape from the daily grind! Hand me that chainsaw will ya!

Be careful in the forest DB, those hungry bears are much bolder that when you were trying to catch them in the fall.

Have fun! :icon_smile::icon_smile:

After two weeks to the day...boil water advisory lifted

Nice to do dishes (something you don't hear everyday LOL) without boiling a pot of water

No more jugs of water to buy

You don't appreciate running tap water till you can't use it

RG