highlights of the day

Always approach Canada Customs with probably a bit of of warranted trepidation. Second car in the Nexus line and thru in all of two minutes.

So not only do men love boobs, apparently so do yellow jacket bees. Was sitting outside doing my meditation and came back in, did a few things around the house, etc. I'm washing dishes and feel something itchy. I go to adjust my t- shirt and a bee flies right out of there! Holy shite! I never even felt him there for the last 20 minutes and fortunately not being stung! I was going to kill him but I figured it was best that we parted with him having fond memories of being nestled in my chest. lol.

• Like 3

I had a nose / sinuses operation yesterday and the highlight for yesterday is not getting a headache last evening and my nose stop bleeding today. Bit of a gory story but others that had these septum and polyps problems of 10 or more years ago had longer recovery times and greater discomfort.

I had the privilege of seeing my daughter receive her high school diploma this week. It's been a long haul. Seeing my daughter with her friends and fellow grads, I see hope for the planet - a positive sign of brighter days ahead.

CM

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

Coming home after a wonderful photoshoot and getting a teaser picture that turned out awesome! I am so excited for the rest of the images!!

Today was a Graduation Day of sorts. The last of my post-surgical dressings is gone. That little hiccup where the incision tried to reopen has finally healed to the point where it no longer needs treatment. Score one for the Good Guys.

I'm back at work and as I write this, I'm in Montreal on a five-day run driving a crew for a US network covering FIFA Women's Soccer.

I will celebrate my achievement with a taste or two of good Tennessee whiskey from our good friend Jack D.

The last two steps to complete recovery is getting my body to stop doing something I want it to stop doing and getting it to start doing something I want it to start doing. Same parts, different functions. lol

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Spent the day out of town going on a trip to Manitoulin Island on business enjoying the sunshine and stopping to see the sites.

Watching a young girl use Smarties to decorate a chocolate birthday cake for her mother; brings back good memories of when my daughters were younger.

• Like 1

Kitchen countertop, sink and DISHWASHER installed and looking beautiful.

I am very proud of my accomplishments.

Now let's see how long it takes me to do upper cabinets, painting and tileing.

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

I got my pics back from my photoshoot today! I'm so excited how they turned out and I've booked another!

Accomplished another landscaping project in my back yard today. Did it all by myself ;) and it looks awesome :) .

Spent time appreciating a painting of a lady named Mona (or possibly Lisa). If she can still be smiling at her age and after all that she has been through then there is hope for the rest of us....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Obedience training(no not me ladies) with the pup was sucessfull to day.

I've been off of here for a while, mostly because of company. Kids were all home and it was an amazing time. Feeling rather lonely now that they are all gone.

On PEI it took a while to get here, but July 1st officially brought summer weather. It's outside now for me full time and I love it. Flowers are late but getting ready to do their thing.

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Found the shade of red lipstick that my make up artist used!

Finally registered and paid for a course I want to take. It's the first step in a plan that will have me in my dream job. Also: it's not stupid hot here and it doesn't stink like smoke from the fires on the mainland and up-island, so I've enjoyed having the windows wide open and a pleasantly cool breeze blowing all day. Oh, and one of my cats has been an enormous suck today. He hasn't left my lap except when I need to get up and gently move him off, but then he curls up again when I'm back. Definitely a good day in my world!