highlights of the day

Getting a message from a very sweet person and that little devilish naughty grin that came over my face :icon_wink:, it actually made me laugh when I noticed what I was doing. It's great to be home....Good times in the Maritimes!!

• Like 1

- received a lovely compliment from a 'last minute' and lovely client today <grin>

- got honored with a rather special request from a good friend...

head hurts from the 'goal-reaching'-issues'.. but all in all.. another good day ;)

• Like 2

Making contact with new friends. Planning meetings. Feeling energized!

It's always about friends!

Guest st*****ens**ors

Hours by, canoeing on and even (briefly) swimming in a lake under sapphire skies and crimson and gold October leaves.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Something special that I ordered for myself on my birthday finally arrived today!

Guest n*gu**6

Talking to someone last night to find out I had been missed while I was away. Made me feel kinda special. :)

Saw an interesting movie on Blue Ray... Anomalisa... stop action puppetry for adults... the love scene between the puppets was incredibly ambitious. I recommend the film, but its slow...

Today I submitted a grant application for a bit more than a million dollars (of which I get... none)... It was nice to actually complete it and send it off for review.

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy was told last night that he is ready for his testing to upgrade his belt in Karate.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Today was awesome! got out for a 75 km cycle, it was so nice, but bitter-sweet, because it looks like it will be getting cold for the long haul.

Day - wearing shorts on the golf course on this beautiful fall day,

Night - seeing a beautiful lady visiting from Toronto.

My highlight today was I got a bunch of messages from a lady confirming our arrangement for our next visit as well as some other things including pictures of some of her favourite buildings (for the background of a picture I'm painting). Its always a highlight when I hear from her.