highlights of the day

I'm so happy and blessed to have my niece back home from another hospital stay, Jan. 21st-Feb.14th.

Cold and flu season is horrible for diabetics and this last sickness hit my baby niece like a tone of bricks but she is 97% well and doing great.

It's good to be home and back for some more erotic encounters/adventures.!;)

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 3

It's a highlight of my day any day a wonderfully amazing lady I have met drops me a message... so my message this morning from her is no different.

• Like 2

WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I'm going to Newfoundland!

This announcement is the highlight of my day! I've wanted to meet this kitty for too long. I might have to juggle some things but there is no way in hell that I'll miss her visit.

• Like 1

WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!!! I'm going to Newfoundland!

Everyone I know who's been to the rock just loved it. You'll be having a great time, and many gents there are going to be real happy, too!

Best,

toine

Guest c**io**m7
This announcement is the highlight of my day! I've wanted to meet this kitty for too long. I might have to juggle some things but there is no way in hell that I'll miss her visit.

Enjoy...she is a real sweetheart.

Just checked in to my hotel in TO for four days of R&R. Plan to take in the International Auto Show, the new Aquarium and maybe look into a few condos, and there's no shortage of ice women here.

Since it is raining here in Ottawa. My cat decided that we should spend the morning cuddling in bed.

405023727_da859f0aee.jpg

He also insists upon afternoon naps together.

• Like 3

I did have to work my way through some snow drifts but once I got into my greenhouse it was +30 degrees. Awesome. A sign of days to come. :)

Contacted COGECO, going to have Hi Def Cable installed a week from Friday...and I'm switching to them for internet too. Now I'll have wireless internet. My old ISP only had old style internet connected to a phone line

I'm finally going to be in the 20th century...mind you it's the 21st century LOL

And got confirmation, seeing a couple friends for lunch Friday.

RG

• Like 1

I am still pretty well confined to the house and bored beyond, so I started a fun project. I began scanning old pictures from photo albums.

Very fun. :)

I told Sara McQ once that my hair was once curlier than hers and I think she did not believe me. I now have the visual proof. :) :)

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Someone called me an "asshole" and said "fk u" to me tonight...the greatest 2 compliments I could ever ask for.

Today I received a book in the mail from one of my Aunts. It is a memorial book to honor my recently deceased mother. The book was filled with photos, letters, notes and other mementos of her. Which I had not scene before. What a wonderful thing to do.

• Like 1

Two Highlights if the Day... one for today... one for yesterday:

Yesterdays...... Let's just say a great meeting at a Tim Hortons.... lolol and I don't drink coffee.

Todays.... finding out a friend's medical treatment went ok

• Like 1

Making my mom happy...

she's suffering from Alzeimer and I went to her place and gave her a bath...yes she's at that level now...although she was reluctant at first I managed to convince her and she thanked me many times...the look of releif on my dad's face...that made my day :)

BJ

• Like 7

After struggling with the learning the schedule for tooth eruption and exfoliation... Finally this Morning with a clear mind found the way to memorize them and I am ready to Score hign on my exam woohooo ...

• Like 2