highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Had a stupendous day filled with highs and moments that went higher still. An amazing afternoon with a wonderful lady and top it off by being able to help a good friend with some home repairs which was very rewarding to me to be able to help. A great day from sun up to sun down.

Latest polls showing Cons dropping like a stone! No time for triumphalism, though, lots of work still to do.

• Like 2

Latest polls showing Cons dropping like a stone! No time for triumphalism, though, lots of work still to do.

Cato if what you are saying is correct then it would be my highlight of the last 10 years... well excluding my meetings with certain LYLA ladies lol

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Finally feeling like myself again after battling this damned flu bug. So glad to be back to normal

The third inning of the Blue Jays game was awesome. However the voter turnout and observing democracy in action topped even its home run!

• Like 1

Well Thursdays are my Mondays, meaning they are bad days.

But in the midst of this bad day I stopped at a Coinstar machine to cash in change into bills. Well change that I've collected over the past few months got me $167.80 It's like found money :-)

RG

Getting to see my favourite colour today in Lingerie and on her sexy toes, of course it was on my very special lady oh my not for long though:)