highlights of the day

Guest st*****ens**ors

Don't know about cats but my guinea pig sets a wicked pace on a 10 k!

Guest n*gu**6

Had a wonderful afternoon with a good friend. Came home to a little boy who jumped into my arms as soon as he saw me. My puppy did not mess on the floor once! It was an awesome day.

:)

Great Thread!!

A cup of hot chocolate on a cold day, sleeping in after a long stressful week and running.

Cheers,

"Be Kind; Everyone You Meet is Fighting a Hard Battle"

Watched and enjoyed one of the biggest upsets in UFC or MMA history.

I am extremely happy with the results. :icon_smile:

I had a great visit with one of my kids for a few days. I'm all packed for an extended road trip to Ontario however have twisted my back so am delaying that by a day at a time. The heating pad feels delightful however. Maybe a massage would help. :)

• Like 2

It's the start of a new week, grateful for everything I have, I feel lucky to be living on PEI and I have a visit with my favourite Lady later in the week so all is great:)

Guest n*gu**6

Driving an hour each way to visit a contractor on a construction site who swore up and down yesterday that my plans were trash and would not work, only to prove to him on site that indeed they would if we would only follow them. Time on site...less than 10min..... Bahahaha

I continue to nurse the back muscles but I did do a twenty minute drive without too much of a setback. That IS progress. While sitting up so straight, I am writing a new contribution to the Fat Bastards thread which has sort of disappeared for a while.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Well I have a couple highs. Unexpected congratulatory thread for hitting 100 posts. Thank you. And just a pretty good day really. Managed to treat someone who earned a break which left me in a good mood the rest of the day. :)

Since I plan to be away pretty well from early to mid-December, I have a good start on getting my indoor Christmas decorations out and where they are supposed to be. I might be the Grinch of Hallowe'en, but not of Christmas. :)

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Today was moderately miserable as days go, but the highlight will be curling up on the couch with a puppy and watching Jessica Jones.

I have really not been well the last while, actually one thing after another for a full year, but I am starting to feel like things may have turned the corner. Yay for that!

I finally made decisions on my trip to Ontario and after getting a 60% off deal with Porter I have decided to fly. The flight and a car rental are still less than I could do it if I drove. As much as I love driving, this one will be by air.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Decided to wrestle the day to a better conclusion by running the 10 k I had given myself permission to skip. I feel much better now, and have earned the couch and Netflix with the pup.

Hope the world is treating you all kindly tonight.