highlights of the day

Chicken is on the BBQ, there isn't a cloud in the shy, the ocean is simply sparkling, and I just cracked open an ice-cold Corona. Life is perfect!!

Just bought my ticket for Toronto-Montréal-Paris-London-Toronto! I will be in Europe August 21st-Sept 2nd!

Going to visit family in France and then going to see my lover (that's going to be the most hard relationship I've ever engaged in...) in London. She is amazing. and love ropes as much as I do:D

I've made contact with an SP for the first time. Waiting for her to get back to me to finalize out date! Very excited and very nervous!!

• Like 1

Guest LittleWingnut

Congratulations and all the best to you and your baby. Wishing you both a long and healthy life to come.

Baby rolling around in my belly now!

So many good things about today!

The sun is out,

Had a good Shiatsu appt:),

Now time to go shopping and get ready to pack to see my friends in Ottawa,

And enjoy the sun:)

Ohhh how I love summer! I am like a lizard sun bathing in the sun:)

Enjoying the beautiful summer, trails and being able to walk everywhere and enjoy it vs being in a crowded bus. Nothing can get me down. I'm so happy summers here. XoXo Peachy/Val.

Another beautiful day on the golf course! Then dropped by one of my fav. SPs to give her something she needed.

Guest LittleWingnut

That's wonderful news Meg. The weather's too nice to be stuck in the house with an illness of any sort. I agree that is almost total relief to feel human again as I curse sickness more for what I cannot do. Getting well again makes be feel reborn. All the best you sweet young lady! Enjoy the lovely weather and stay well.

Finally feeling human again!

Guest LittleWingnut

I run almost every day. It makes me very sweaty, hot and horny when I see lovely ladies out there running too. Seems there are more and more women runners now than ever before which is fine by me! You should come for a run with me sometime.

I ran 6 km this morning and didn't quite realize I had ran that far.lol.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being off today on this beautiful sunnyday and enjoying the swish and sway of the beautiful women of Sudbury during Blues Fest!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Damn it ! I should read the lines more closely! You are in Ottawa arent you!Regards to you and your friend! Wink! Wink!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Enjoyed a beautiful day on the town with my mom! For a 65 year old lady..she sure is spicy for her age! <3 Here is a joke she told me today..."What likes to be fisted more than anyone else...? A sock puppet" hahaha

Oh my lol

Also, a premature highlight... I am very excited for tomorrow! I am going dress shopping for the Halifax social :D Thank you my friend!

Edited by **cely***r***ne
spelling >.<

Waking up suuuuuuper early and watching the sunrise as I catch up on CERB while eating jalapeno cheese buns with avocado. mmmmmmmm

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1