highlights of the day

Ahhhh, after spending more then 10 days away from home, I got to enjoy the awesome weather today and planted

some beautiful flowers in my planters... I'm even going to treat myself to a glass of white wine, sipping it on my patio, before 4pm! I love summer! :)

• Like 1

Any "Housewives of Orleans" (you know who you are) need a new thermostat? I am available LOL

No problems yet and our houses were built the same year so who knows.... Can you come over and fix mine in your polka dot heels and that dress that I like? lol. Thanks neighbour!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A knock on my door and a freshhly made Rhubarb Pie delivered to my door piping hot ! Its going to be a very tasty dinner desert tomorrow night!

Getting a text from my all time favorite client today who moved away. I'm always thankful he was the seconD person I ever saw because without him I definetly would have been sadly lacking in a lot of buisness savvy and most likely wouldn't have continued doing this job that I now adore!

Posted via Mobile Device

Out riding with the King (B. B.) last night. It was not a long show but at age 86 he was still of strong, cool, and clear voice. Lots of banter with the audience, which seemed to cover not just us older farts, but lots of younger fans and even some kids with parents.

Lucille was as sharp as ever and the band were tight and great once the sound got mixed right.

They played When Love Came to Town so here is a taste from a few years back when B. B. was still up and moving around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkCRcNV_XE

bb.jpg

• Like 2

My highlight, even though the day is young.....

has been chatting with some friends here, I have been very pre-occupied with some other projects and have not been on line very much. So, it has felt good to reconnect again:)

• Like 1

Well this is without a doubt the earliest that I have ever had my entire garden in. Now to just get through this frost warning for tonight and it will be all good. I am sure that the weather is planning to make it up to us for last year. :)

However I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so I am wishing that Nathalie Lefebvre was closer to try out her Thai massage again on that. In lieu, I am going to sit in a hot tub for a while before dinner. Nothing a beer won't fix. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y
A knock on my door and a freshhly made Rhubarb Pie delivered to my door piping hot ! Its going to be a very tasty dinner desert tomorrow night!

The pie was delicious tonight! Still have some left! I guess I should share! lol

I put some old school music on while cleaning house and just seeing my Mom dance around with my sister and I like we all use to before she got sick was awesome.

Without noticing.....I have reached my 1000 post. It was completely undected by my ownself, but by WIT. Thanks for attention from everyone:) Does put a smile on my face knowing that others notice the small milestones we make:)

• Like 1

I dug up some old writing of mine earlier... and I liked it!

Additional Comments:

My highlight today is literature-related again. I am proud to announce that I just paid off my library fines! I figured it was time to start accumulating some more of them. 8-)

Guest dame*****n09*

Two highlights:

Being publicly thanked by Sophia Varoushka just for being a nice guy (and being mentioned along with some truly august company)

And, discovering the Fat Bastard BBW thread and busting a gut.

Red letter day!

It was yesterday... but coming home from work, a buddy called saying that he was coming over for a beer.

A few minutes later he messaged and asked if I could order pizza.

He messaged a couple of minutes later saying that one of the pizzas had to be vegetarian.

I thought to myself.... hmmmm.

Sure enough he shows up.

A few minutes later, another guest arrives. Surprise on me.

Second guest - no facial hair. Boobs. No twig or berries. HAWT.

I figure, hmmmm.

We enjoy a beer or two. Then a slice or two.

And then... well then, guest number two invites us to share something else. Herself.

A great way to spend an afternoon/early evening. You don't get bonding like that on a patio.

Watching the baby bunny that I saved from the pool yesterday hop out of the cage I kept it in overnight. Poor little thing was barely breathing and shivering like mad when I wrapped it in a towel and placed it in the cage. The food and water I left was all gone when I got up this morning and the little cutie was eager to run!

• Like 1

The city finally showed up and planted a nice 12-15 foot oak tree in my front yard, gratis through the Trees in Trust program.

• Like 1

Walking down the street and I see a hottie eatin' a hotdog....'nuff said ;)