highlights of the day

Today I discovered that a few good words for a deserving friend can really go a long way... just lending a hand to someone who needs your help is rather fulfilling.

A twofold entry:

(A) Helped my boss today. Yes she is a stressed out, control freak BUT she is a person too and everyone needs an ear now and again.

(B) Now I can't stress this one enough...my wife is out of the province for the weekend. Happiness truly is a weekend alone!

I am so excited!

A very relaxing and happy day. Helped out a friend. Helped out family. Awesome Cerbies helped me out on a website build and an unexpected phone call from an awesome lady :) Life is good !

Today is going to super fun day:)

I rented a nice hotel room. This place has a big beautiful outdoor pool with a pool bar, great food, and looks over the Saint John River:) Kicking back poolside with a new GF:) Going to catch the sun rays, play in the pool, and meet incrediable Gents! Woot Wooo!!!

• Like 1

Coming home from out west to flowers,dinner out and homemade challah and carrot cake. Thanks Amelia for everything...and inspiring my kids. It's nice to feel appreciated.

Edited by Emma Alexandra
  • Like 1

Went to do some nude yoga on the beach in the Islands, spent the afternoon with some friends, swam naked, now enjoying a homemade pizza and a cold apple cider..My birthday in 6 days.I am in France in 4 weeks, England in 5 weeks.

Life can hardly get any better

Had an incredible week. So much glitter. So many beautiful people!

"Some days the world can be the greatest place on earth."

-Gordon Downie

• Like 1

A variety of highlights for me. The sun has come back after a couple of days of badly needed rain, so we are back to our ideal weather here.

I have some brand new little baby potatoes right from the field today, and peas, beans and carrots right from my little garden, so a gourmet meal is ahead to be shared with a couple of my family members who are arriving shortly.

My perennials are at their peak and generally speaking, its as good as it gets right now.

I have very recently been informed that a former member of this community has returned. As I respected this mans opinion and input greatly I am very happy to see his return.

Welcome back!

Getting to work and seeing special food made for me in the fridge as I'm back on a "clean diet". I felt so loved because I only work at this job 2 nights a week and I can't believe the cooking staff remembered something we joked about in passing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Don't freak out, but the highlight of my day was my...

NINJA POOP!

The poop that disappears. The poop that didn't happen. The poop where when everything is said and done and you look into the toilet bowl... there's nothing there! It's disappeared into the hole...

Edited by N*t****e L*f*****
I spelt bowl wrong - my gosh
  • Like 5

Don't freak out, but the highlight of my day was my...

NINJA POOP!

The poop that disappears. The poop that didn't happen. The poop where when everything is said and done and you look into the toilet bowl... there's nothing there! It's disappeared into the hole...

No, no, no. That's not ninja poop. That's ghost poop. Ninja poop is the one that suddenly ambushes you when you're least expecting it.

Back to the subject of the thread... good friends + good food + good beer. What more do you want?