highlights of the day

I've had this laptop for about four years, and it's got to the point of being rather flakey and slow. Took the plunge and did a recovery, and am now back to a virgin operating system. Still a way to go to reinstall a bunch of software and get it back to a good configuration.

Nice to have it operating properly again

Convincing my athletic tomboy sister to let me dress her up, wear a pair of high heels and do her makeup before she went out last night. She woke up in a good mood thanking me this morning as she was hit on all last night with guys buying her drinks all night long. ;).

Discovering the best poet I've ever heard.

Sierra DeMulder. It's brutal, passionate, gave me chills. After 30 minutes of watching her online performance of slam poetry, I've order her book on amazon and have it fast deliver. I can't wait to read more of her struff

summertime, and the living is easy

just two proposals for funding to submit by the end of this week

• Like 1

oh hai more than 3000 posts!

Friday is almost here!

and I just receive my schedule for school in September and most of my classes are early morning and I have two days off!

• Like 1

Yesterday and today doing a job that is many years overdue. Pressure washing my house and lo and behold underneath the red dirt from the fields is in fact a shimmery white siding.

With hot sunny weather and the mist raining down upon me it is almost as good as being on the beach.

and I just receive my schedule for school in September and most of my classes are early morning and I have two days off!

Sorry, but I have to make an official objection here.

Early morning classes are not allowed in a "Highlights of the Day" thread. I know we're all consenting adults here, and we're not supposed to be judgmental... but that's just wrong.

Highlight of my day: I'm done with work and I have a beer in my hand.

Early morning classes are not allowed in a "Highlights of the Day" thread. I know we're all consenting adults here, and we're not supposed to be judgmental... but that's just wrong.

I'm an early riser:) Which almost mean that all of my classes are done by 11am

so more humpy time for me:P

• Like 1

I'm an early riser:) Which almost mean that all of my classes are done by 11am

so more humpy time for me:P

I was with Phaedrus on this one Frenchie .... but you have redeemed yourself with the humpy time comment :) If you are an early riser then you can hump before class too...helps concentration....or say fuck it once and awhile and skip class and hump alllllll dayyyyy longgggg ! :hump:

Oh ya highlight. I got a big fat raise on Tuesday from my main job and another raise this morning from my part time job !! Also I just bought a ticket for tomorrow nights lottery and I am pretty darn sure I am gonna win...that excites me also

• Like 2

First good night's sleep in about a week. Feeling rested and actually being productive.

Portho

Last day of overtime at my partime job and onto the easy peasy fulltime job which requires me to pretend I'm in an action movie. Ninja rolls, room clearing, dramatic music on my ipod. Heck yeah! And I bought a new book series to read! (I'm getting into world of warcraft novels somehow)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest jrose

Waking up this AM to a little one laughing - especially since said 5 year old was up sick at 2 AM!

Home grown zucchini sliced smeared with garlic on the grill a cucumber salad and a hand picked sirloin striploin steak (proper name for a New York) err to rare and a big Cabernet.

Peace

MG

Guest jrose

2 days in a row - today was learning something new, and having a great encounter this AM

Spending some great time in the BC Interior with hot/sunny everyday. Time on the ranch with just good hard work, horseback riding, and diving in the pool when too hot. Fresh fruit everywhere - and picking more cherries from our trees than anyone can eat. Visiting some fav old wineries and exploring some new ones.