Fat Bastard BBM

Andy Andy....tsk tsk....you weren't supposed to show that video!!

My ass still hurts from that accident.... I can't wear pants yet !!

I have to wear this :

butt.jpg

Hey we all have ass chaps. You just failed to read the sign... you missed the apostrophe.

its-fucking-on-now-chaps.jpg

Rumours of the upcoming summer season abound. I have been told that Old Dog and Lee Richards are now sporting six packs.

Redneck6pack.jpg

Rumours of the upcoming summer season abound. I have been told that Old Dog and Lee Richards are now sporting six packs.

Redneck6pack.jpg

Six packs? More like kegs.

• Like 1

My keg is impressive... but not as impressive as.....

2r56iox.jpg

epic-fail-photos-there-i-fixed-it-hot-tub-level-super-redneck1.jpg

Why yes the hot tub is in business !!!

Old Dog has shed his Santa suit and put the eight tiny ummmm .... deer back on the wall :icon_rolleyes:

ff_redneck_sleigh.jpg

He has donned his speedo .... I think you can see it there ;)

Speedos.jpg

He is your host with the mostest when it comes to looking after the hot tub crowd ;)

Although I haven't been to the Grotto at the Playboy mansion....yet....still waiting for my invite from Hugh....anywhooo I do believe this would be a very similar environment !!

Why yes the hot tub is in business !!!

Old Dog has shed his Santa suit and put the eight tiny ummmm .... deer back on the wall :icon_rolleyes:

ff_redneck_sleigh.jpg

He has donned his speedo .... I think you can see it there ;)

Speedos.jpg

He is your host with the mostest when it comes to looking after the hot tub crowd ;)

Although I haven't been to the Grotto at the Playboy mansion....yet....still waiting for my invite from Hugh....anywhooo I do believe this would be a very similar environment !!

Old Dog is a great host and I can imagine in his speedo he is even better. Next time Old Dog??

xoxo

Additional Comments:

Lee Richards how about a shot of you in your speedo? You say you can't get any buisness come on now, don't be shy. A few nice photos may suprise you in what it will yield you!!

Old Dog is a great host and I can imagine in his speedo he is even better. Next time Old Dog??

xoxo

Additional Comments:

Lee Richards how about a shot of you in your speedo? You say you can't get any buisness come on now, don't be shy. A few nice photos may suprise you in what it will yield you!!

Well Katherine....this was me 5 years ago in my speedo...

speedo_guy.jpg

Since you beautiful Cerb ladies have been keeping me active and busy the last couple years or so....this is me now :)

freddie+4.jpeg

I have changed so much hard to even see the resembleance ...huh??

A little while back...OD posted a pic saying it was Lee Richards :(

oldies_speedo.jpg_1286409392.jpg

This fella is actually Phaedrus !! This pic is from his personal website .... www.myasscrack.com ;)

Old Dog gets confused easily .... so all is OK...otherwise I would have reported him to Cowboy Kenny as a dirty rotten picture thief and a Shiller...

• Like 2

Ah man Lee. This time you have just set the bar TOO high. May I send you off some doughnuts? Take it from your aged cohort, women kinda like the cuddly look. :)

A little while back...OD posted a pic saying it was Lee Richards :(

oldies_speedo.jpg_1286409392.jpg

This fella is actually Phaedrus !!

Aha! I wondered why the phone had been ringing off the hook all afternoon!

I should perhaps point out, though, that I have since purchased new underwear, complete with working elastic...

Aha! I wondered why the phone had been ringing off the hook all afternoon!

I should perhaps point out, though, that I have since purchased new underwear, complete with working elastic...

Good News ! "Fruit of the Loom's" with working elastics are much more attractive to the ladies I would bet than "Fruit of the Bum's" with no elastic !!

Actually I just thought you were a plumber in your beach attire ;)

Good News ! "Fruit of the Loom's" with working elastics are much more attractive to the ladies I would bet than "Fruit of the Bum's" with no elastic !!

Actually... I'm now thinking of going back.

The thing is... yes, my old underwear was loose and saggy. But - and this is not an insignificant 'but' - my ass looked good by comparison! But how I have new underwear, complete with elastic... there's no doubt about my pendulous posterior... so I'm seriously thinking about going back to being able to blame my undies.

Actually I just thought you were a plumber in your beach attire ;)

*sigh*. Can't you tell the difference between a plumber's butt-crack and a builder's?

I can see you're going to need some education...

Well Gabby an RG......if you two lovebirds DO decide to get married we would love to perform this special ceremony at our very own FB BBM Wedding Chapel !!! We would be honored to do this for you two !!!

redneck_wedding-13248.bmp

Beautiful photos in front of our Mobile Church ... as you can see smoking is allowed in the photos as well.

rnwedpic.jpg

We may offer some dress suggestions ??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsazUqKenODnxk5ad_F1njG4uye6gw84h0EFzlhIG0_F5nPleU1FWueuRryw

Our favorite florists will look after the flower arrangements

biggest_redneck_wedding_0202-x600.jpg

Our caterer will whip up one of her famous stump cakes

stump_cake_anon-288x300.jpg

We will wrap things up Gabby and take you out for the traditional Turkey Shoot

redneck-wedding8-turkey-hunt-wife.jpg

And we will supply you with transportation to sneak away on your romantic honeymoon :)

a97804_g285_4-redneck-wedding.jpg

ps..... please return the vehicle after a week....Old Dog says that apparently Sissy needs it for an upcoming hot date......

• Like 4

... the boys and me have had a bonding weekend....

pb_070711_redneckgames_whalen.photoblog900.jpgrt_redneck5_070709_ssh.jpg?w=470&h=363redneck_horseshoes.jpg?w=470&h=598chip-n-dip.jpg?w=470

• Like 1

Lee Richards finally showed me a picture of himself as a Manitoba Lobster.

image_of_will_ferrell_sunburn.jpg

I can't even come close to topping any of the previous posts, I would offer my services here on PEI, but I get tired of rejection at home so... free samples to all first timers, or repeat customers.

I can't even come close to topping any of the previous posts, I would offer my services here on PEI, but I get tired of rejection at home so... free samples to all first timers, or repeat customers.

Hey Parker.... we may set you up with a franchise!!! I think we have a way of dealing with high winds and rough seas....

RNTubing.jpg

Lee Richards finally showed me a picture of himself as a Manitoba Lobster.

image_of_will_ferrell_sunburn.jpg

Yes I finally did send you a pic Ang. This one isn't as recent as I thought.... My belly button is bigger now ... but my belly is the same sexy size :icon_rolleyes:

I set a little Ontario lobster trap ... gonna catch me an Ottawa lobster with sweet sixteen titties !!! Beware Angela ! I'm gonna getcha ;)

SuperStock_1848-60083.jpg

Yes I finally did send you a pic Ang. This one isn't as recent as I thought.... My belly button is bigger now ... but my belly is the same sexy size :icon_rolleyes:

I set a little Ontario lobster trap ... gonna catch me an Ottawa lobster with sweet sixteen titties !!! Beware Angela ! I'm gonna getcha ;)

Yup, that will do it, if Silverado doesn't fall for it first.

Yup, that will do it, if Silverado doesn't fall for it first.

Silverado doesn't have sweet sixteen titties. He is barely sporting those of a 10 year old boy.

• Like 1

On my days off I spiffed up our mini golf course and we had a little practice session to break it in...

This particular hole perhaps looks pretty easy :icon_rolleyes: but we soon hope to put an obstacle on the course to make it a little more difficult :butt:

Actually it is only a one hole course but we hope to expand it next year as well :)

redneck_mini-golf-boat.jpg

On my days off I spiffed up our mini golf course and we had a little practice session to break it in...

This particular hole perhaps looks pretty easy :icon_rolleyes: but we soon hope to put an obstacle on the course to make it a little more difficult :butt:

Actually it is only a one hole course but we hope to expand it next year as well :)

redneck_mini-golf-boat.jpg

Now if you can save up yer pennies, you can play golf here!

RedneckMinigolf001450x257pixels.jpg

Need a golf cart? Try this one! Plenty of room for Fat Bastard too!

pics_redneck-golf-cart.jpg

• Like 1

Now if you can save up yer pennies, you can play golf here!

RedneckMinigolf001450x257pixels.jpg

Need a golf cart? Try this one! Plenty of room for Fat Bastard too!

pics_redneck-golf-cart.jpg

Ohhhhh Baby !! Where can I get me one of them there sporty ATV golf carts Nicki ??

I have been using my seester Kitty's cart ;)

Kitty.jpg

It is free and I thought it would be a chick magnet..... but the girls laugh at me, the fellas too, and the wildlife, and the only song that plays on the cassette player is "I'm a Barbie Girl"

Even Bubbles when he was visiting the dern lodge wouldn't golf with me....Geez !