Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

Word has it that an "older" Dog posing as Santa will be on the prowl this Xmas season peaking up skirts looking for missletoe, offering gifts for free drinks, and then scooting away on his "Harley" with the gifts :( Bad Santa !!

Keep your eyes peeled Cerbies this holiday season !

funny-rude-hilarious-adult-xmas-christmas-facebook-status-ideas.jpg

Just wanted to remind anyone who is thinking of attending the social, you are welcome to pm me ahead of time to let me know your intentions and I will put your name on the list.

Tickets will go on sale on November 1st at a cost of $40. which will cover decorations, appetizers for all, some drinks for the ladies and a few door prizes.

As has happened at previous socials, we are more than grateful to anyone who has expressed a desire to contribute towards the door prizes for the ladies.

But even more importantly, remember ladies and gents, we will be asking everyone to bring an unwrapped toy for either a boy or girl which will be donated to the Salvation Army's toy drive.

As always, this event is free for the ladies. Please pm me if you wish to be added to the list.

Thanks everyone. I think Old Dog is keeping track of how many days we have left before he dons the Santa suit. I think it's rather nice of him to be doing this for the kids, right?

I just hope by the end of night, we don't see this, though.

celeb020.jpg

Do we need to let you know in advance if we bring a toy for a girl or a boy?

No, either is fine. Just bring what you like. And remember there are also toys that are appropriate for either boys or girls such as board games, books, etc. Just remember unwrapped please. Thank you.

Just wanted to remind anyone who is thinking of attending the social, you are welcome to pm me ahead of time to let me know your intentions and I will put your name on the list.

Tickets will go on sale on November 1st at a cost of $40. which will cover decorations, appetizers for all, some drinks for the ladies and a few door prizes.

As has happened at previous socials, we are more than grateful to anyone who has expressed a desire to contribute towards the door prizes for the ladies.

But even more importantly, remember ladies and gents, we will be asking everyone to bring an unwrapped toy for either a boy or girl which will be donated to the Salvation Army's toy drive.

As always, this event is free for the ladies. Please pm me if you wish to be added to the list.

Thanks everyone. I think Old Dog is keeping track of how many days we have left before he dons the Santa suit. I think it's rather nice of him to be doing this for the kids, right?

I just hope by the end of night, we don't see this, though.

celeb020.jpg

Hmmmmm.... do you think I will still be wearing socks?

This event is open only to CERB members in good standing (no suspended or banned members).

Gents and Agency/Spa Owners: Tickets are now on sale at a cost of $40 which will include but not be limited to decorations, appetizers, some drinks and door prizes for the ladies.

You can pay two ways:

1) By email money transfer to: [email protected]

PM me first here on cerb before emailing me.

2) In person at my in-call location, Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. until early evening. Again, you must pm me here on cerb to arrange a mutually convenient time.

Ladies: This event is free for you to attend, however you must pm me to indicate you'd like to come.

First come, first served. We have a long list of people, so if everyone who indicated they want to come, pays, we will be sold out rather quickly.

As has happened at previous socials, we are more than grateful to anyone who has expressed a desire to contribute towards the door prizes for the ladies. In the past we have received gift cards, session vouchers, food, wine and even jewelry which were all appreciated.

But even more importantly, remember ladies and gents, we will be asking everyone to bring an unwrapped toy for either a boy or girl which will be donated to the Salvation Army's toy drive. You must bring a toy if you wish to be included in any draws for door prizes.

Let the countdown begin!

Cheers - Angela (and Old Dog) :chug:

Your Christmas Social Organizers

Edited by Mature Angela

I should be able to get most of my things unpacked after my move so I will be able to come. I think I'll get a room so I can stumble there afterwards.lol.

And I would like to contribute a gift card for the ladies and one for the gents.

• Like 1

Well the goods news is I will be there and can't wait to attend one of these things again. Been way too long since I was last at one!!!! YEE HAW!!!

Hey! That's my bday!!!!

That should be fun...If we don't find you sitting on Santa's knee, maybe we bend you over it for some b'day spankings :)

See you there!!

ahem... Santa does the spanking. That's why there's a Naughty and Nice list....

santa%2Bhelpers.jpg

ahem... Santa does the spanking. That's why there's a Naughty and Nice list....

santa%2Bhelpers.jpg

Just stick to spanking the naughty ladies and leave the reindeer alone Santa !

16091045-86f