Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

Decisions decisions.What to wear? What to wear?

I would be willing to wager that I am in possession of the largest collection of Christmas ties of any Cerb member. I easliy have a different one for every day of December should I choose to wear them :) The kids that I taught used to love them, but at this event with beautiful, intelligent, mature, and discerning women, will it be tacky?

But hey, it's Christmas. The kid in everyone comes out. So Christmas tie it is. Decisions, decisions, which one?

If worst comes to worst, I can give it to Malika. My guess is that she would find a good use for it too. :) Or maybe Angela may need it to keep Old Dog under control.

Are you kidding? Ties are "in". You could always bring few different ties an change them up throughout the evening. I wonder if people would notice.

Gents: I will be available until 8 p.m. this evening should you care to drop off your $40.00 to me at my in-call in Chapel Hill, Orleans.

Ayep! I am good with ropes and any bondage device:) or tie for that matter

and I do have some ideas how to maybe do something to Old Dog....*grin*

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD. There goes the MSOG. Scored one on my own net.

Well...I have some really good news for the social, it is even brighter now and I have one more reason to look foward to it:)

I have been talking a lot to my dear Angel Starr in the last weeks and she will be coming from out East to the social:D

The party can officially begin!

and she is my date! I call dibs.

Wow i'm so jealous,Ottawa has a social for Cerbies...???

Old Dog dresses like Santa? The ladies go? Ohhh mannnn,..:(

Dec 8th you said?

I would need a sitter for a couple days,defenitly do-able,

Are Newbies allowed?

Malika, if I call dibs on you as my date, would that make it a package deal?

:D

Sounds like a win win to me.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

Malika, if I call dibs on you as my date, would that make it a package deal?

:D

Sounds like a win win to me.

Nice try, Scribbles, but I think only Santa has dibs on any tag teaming!

Damn it!

But, Christmas is coming, and my birthday not long after, and all I want for both is my own first duo-orgy-harem-hot-multiple-women thingy!

Damn it!

But, Christmas is coming, and my birthday not long after, and all I want for both is my own first duo-orgy-harem-hot-multiple-women thingy!

Angel and I are into each other...a lot:D Just sayin' :D

yay! Looking even more foward to it now!

ATTENTION LADIES: If you haven't already pm'd me or indicated to intention to attend, sorry, but we are now FULL. If any spots open up closer to the date (as sometimes people drop out), I will let you know.

And to think a year ago, I attended a social where only 3 ladies showed up and today I have a list of over 40!!!

Now to get back to business:

Gents and Agency/Spa Owners: Tickets are now on sale at a cost of $40 which will include but not be limited to decorations, appetizers, some drinks and door prizes for the ladies.

You can pay two ways:

1) By email money transfer to: [email protected]

PM me first here on cerb before emailing me (as you will need to provide me with the security password)

2) In person at my in-call location, Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. until early evening. Again, you must pm me here on cerb to arrange a mutually convenient time.

Gents: For those of you who have pm'd me with your intention to attend, please make sure you submit payment within the next week or so, because we need to put a deposit on the venue.

As has happened at previous socials, we are more than grateful to those who are so graciously donating towards door prizes for the ladies (and gents). Everyone is definitely showing the Holiday Spirit and for that, it's a win-win for all!

But even more importantly, remember ladies and gents, we will be asking everyone to bring an unwrapped toy for either a boy or girl which will be donated to the Salvation Army's toy drive. You must bring a toy if you wish to be included in any draws for door prizes.

Cheers - Angela (and Old Dog) :chug:

Your Christmas Social Organizers

I am around this evening and tomorrow afternoon and evening if you wish to drop by to purchase a ticket.

Text or call me first to arrange a mutually convenient time: 613-315-2210

Angel and I are into each other...a lot:D Just sayin' :D

yay! Looking even more foward to it now!

Oh to be a fly on the wall Malika. :) But I shall try not to be a wallflower this time.:)

I am so looking forward to renewing some past acquaintances and meeting some of the people that I have not yet had the pleasure to meet before.

Wow i'm so jealous,Ottawa has a social for Cerbies...???

Old Dog dresses like Santa? The ladies go? Ohhh mannnn,..:(

Dec 8th you said?

I would need a sitter for a couple days,defenitly do-able,

Are Newbies allowed?

Newbies are allowed... members in good standing. It's one of those wonderful nights when we can get together as friends and colleagues rather than just providers and clients.

Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful opportunity to meet potential clients or providers in a social setting... no "business" talk is conducted but what it really does is give us all the opportunity to truly share that spirit of community, something that we must agree at which CERB excels. It's one night where you can hang around with people that share "common ground."

Tickets are going fast... don't miss out!!! It's 4 weeks from tonight!!!

Damn it!

Oh, behave!!!

You can still have that...you know the drill for making that happen...just not at the party, please!! We need to keep some things sacred.

:chug:

• Like 1

ATTENTION LADIES: Sorry, Full.

Now to get back to business:

Gents and Agency/Spa Owners: Tickets are now on sale at a cost of $40 which will include but not be limited to decorations, appetizers, some drinks and door prizes for the ladies.

You can pay two ways:

1) By email money transfer to: [email protected]

PM me first here on cerb before emailing me (as you will need to provide me with the security password)

2) In person at my in-call location, Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. until early evening. Again, you must pm me here on cerb to arrange a mutually convenient time.

I am available until 6 p.m. on Monday and then again from 8:30-10:00 p.m. if you wish to drop by to purchase a ticket.

PM me first so I know who you are before texting to make payment arrangements.

Thank you.

xmaslightshunk1.gif

whooops.... just checking to see if the Christmas attire was working.....

22 Days!!!!

The clock is moving quickly... guys... contact Angela or myself to guarantee a spot...

I can't believe that the whole thing is not sold out yet!!!! This is insane guys, buy a ticket...it's going to be one hell of a fantastic night!!! I'm counting down the days!!!!

Three weeks tomorrow. Shopping for it almost done. One adult item, and one very cuddly item for a child. Oh oh. It is more cuddly than I am. That could be a mistake.

See you all soon. :)

I can't believe that the whole thing is not sold out yet!!!! This is insane guys, buy a ticket...it's going to be one hell of a fantastic night!!! I'm counting down the days!!!!

We are full when it comes to the Ladies!!

As for the gents, I have a list of names of those who have pm'd me asking me to hold them a spot. I am waiting for you guys to send your money by email money transfer or make arrangements with me to drop off your $40.

It's first come, first served. Don't assume just because you attended every other social, that can wait until the last minute.

So, I am now lighting the fire under all of you and urge you to get going on this, as we need to have our deposit in one week's time.

It's only $40 and it's going to be best bash we've had yet!!!

:sadomaso:

This is your gentle reminder!!!

Cheers :chug:

Angela and Old Dog (your social organizers)

I am around this evening (Thursday) until 9:00 p.m. for anyone who wishes to drop by to pay for their ticket.

Edited by Mature Angela

Ho ho ho...I am going to be at the social!!!! Yippy, Looking forward to seeing you all there. I am arriving the 6-9, ohhhh sooo excitted too!

What wonderful news for the Ottawa folks :) Beware Sophia of Old Dogs...Santa I mean.... bare ing presents ;)

SantasPresent.jpg

129060757038799157.jpg

20 days!!!!

Tickets are almost gone boys!!!! If you want to attend be sure to confirm soon with Angela or myself... limited space left ... this will be an event to remember!!!!