Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

I don't even read this thread anymore because I'm so jealous of everyone that's going. Have a blast everyone! I hope to catch the next one. Fingers and toes crossed! (that's one of my talents btw) :)

Wow, do I hear ya Sunshine ! So jealous ! Sounds like toooo much fun :) To make matters worse, the reason I wasn't going was a "can't miss" company function because execs were coming from out of town. Got home late last night, checked my email and it was postponed !! Booo. Couldn't sleep !!

Anywhoo, I hope you all have a blast as well ! Enjoy and be Merry! You have fantastic organizers who obviously know how to throw a party ... Sold out !

Guys, if you wouldn't mind, give Angela a big hug and a kiss for me ;)

Ladies, give Old Dog a .....well nevermind...watch out for Old Dog ;)

Have Fun !!!!

Soleil, we will need to get together and once you show me your finger and toe hidden talents you talk about, we can perhaps plan a trip to the Valentines social....I don't like to fly alone .

• Like 1

The family that is in need would also appreciate any household items. Thank you all for your wonderful support!

Can't wait to see everyone again!

I already have my mistletoe packed!

Hugs and kisses!

• Like 1

Wow, such great enthusiasm and support for this event. Remember, for those of you attending, you need to bring an unwrapped toy for a boy or girl. (No replica guns please). This will be dropped off by volunteers to the nearest Firehall for distribution by Salvation Army to those in need.

If you can't manage to acquire a toy, we will have a donation jar onsite with proceeds going to a needy family consisting of a single dad and two children (boy, age 5, size 7 clothes, 13 shoes and girl, age 4, size 5 clothes, size 10 shoes). They need everything from clothing to household items.

Remember to keep the car at home if you're planning on drinking and bring your smile and manners with you.

Keep it safe for all!

Respectfully yours,

Angela :grin: and Old Dog 8)

• Like 1

This is wonderful, Angela and Old Dog.

My best wishes to everyone attending.

It would be a great time to extend welcome and acceptance to each other, and to renew or re-establish friendships. I wish I could be there.

Have fun!

• Like 2

Seeing all the posts about the past socials got me interested so I'm trying my first one this week! There's no better time as it is also for a good cause (toy drive) looking foward to it!!

Sent from my LG-E720b using Tapatalk

Best wishes to everyone going to the party ... glad to hear, for the benefit of the organizers, that its a sell-out.

To all of those that have the good fortunes (timing) to attend the social, enjoy yourselves to the max. It would be a real treat to us CERB members that cannot attend to see a few pictures of the evenings attire of the attendees, Be it Santa, Mrs.Claws (lol) and the elves ...

I am not sure about pics.... that would have to be at the discretion of all parties.....

• Like 1

I am not sure about pics.... that would have to be at the discretion of all parties.....

I won't be there, but I can't see pics happening, lol. Enjoy, all!

In light of recent conversation, please ensure that if you are bringing a camera, make sure that EVERYONE in the shot is amenable to having their photos taken...

If I wouldve known alot sooner, I wouldve been able to join you all. Damn work keeping me wayy too busy. I want to see pics!!! ;)

Any infomation on dad's size or aproximate hight & weight? I'm sure some of the gents attenting have clothes that could go to him.

If you can't manage to acquire a toy, we will have a donation jar onsite with proceeds going to a needy family consisting of a single dad and two children (boy, age 5, size 7 clothes, 13 shoes and girl, age 4, size 5 clothes, size 10 shoes). They need everything from clothing to household items.

Any infomation on dad's size or aproximate hight & weight? I'm sure some of the gents attenting have clothes that could go to him.

Dad is approximately 5'5, Men's size small (28-30 inch waist pants).

Thanks for everyone's support.

Edited by Mature Angela

I knew from the beginning that I would not be able to attend this affair (busy time of year) but I hope all of you attendees have a great time. I'm jealous. I trust the gentlemen will understand that this social will also give the ladies to meet each other too, sort of a Sisters in Arms. Have fun one and all.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Well, as tomorrow night draws near I am more and more excited! Nervous too! I cant wait to meet you all ;)