Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

Well boys and girls, tomorrow at this time you will be well on our way into an eventful evening of Cerb comaradarie :) Renewing old friendships, meeting new people and hopefully some new friendships in the making !

Sounds like an amazing evening !! What a way to kick of the Xmas season! Enjoy and be Merry !!! Beware of the misseltoe folks ! It can sneak up on you ;)

P.S. - If you are buying Santa free drinks.

.... in this particular case watch out for wandering hands in these areas.....:boobies::butt:and feel free to do this.... :spank::whipping: if OD gets outta hand !!!! heyhey. Just sayin ....

Kudo's to Angela and Old Dog ..... And at the end of the evening when the fun is all over .... there will be some very very happy kids and happy families come Christmas !! :smile:

By the time most of you read this, it will be party day!!!!

Less than 24 hours... and for those attending make sure that you give your props to Angela who has worked tirelessly on this party. I have helped where I could but the real credit goes to Angela!!!

To all those that are attending, I look so forward to meeting the new attendees and reacquainting myself with friends I have made at the past ones.....

If you can't make it, remember... Valentines Day could mean....

tumblr_kvmvm4bO7j1qadgcjo1_400.jpg

Hey. It's December 8th. :) See you this evening Angela and Old Dog and so many others.

A little flurry here in Quebec last night and it looks ever so much like Christmas. :) The tone is set.

Guest L**gh M****e

Hi to everyone. Tonight's the night and I'm very nervous about attending. This will be my first social gathering with cerbies and looking forward to tonight. I'll be quite shy, so if you happen to see a short little blond curled in a corner, that will be me! But I'm sure once I'm warmed up, it'll make the night much more fun! See you all there! Lee xoxoxo

Can't wait for tonight! I got a hot date and plan to stay up really late to get my Christmas partying on! So nice that us providers get to have such a fun night with you gents to really get us in the holiday spirit!

See you all soon, I'll be the tall-ish brunette with all the curves! As MatureLee said, feel free to come by and say hi, I try to get past my shyness in crowds but tend to stick with the usual suspects... Hope you all have a fun night tonight, to those who can't make it tonight- hope to see you at the next one!

Bethany

Xoxox

wheee its tonight!! see you all there...I'll be there around 9pm as duty calls prior...but I'll be there! :)

Have you noticed this thread has got over 13,000 hits? Such enthusiasm!

Have fun, everyone!!!

Have you noticed this thread has got over 13,000 hits? Such enthusiasm!

Have fun, everyone!!!

One of the reasons is probably that we are looking for clues as to whose going to be there.

Anticipation

With much regret and tears I have to cancel. This was the only Christmas party I was able to attend this year and now I cant.

Have one for me; have a wonderful time and now would be a good time to remember the seasons good will. Please be generous to the kids.

• Like 1

With much regret and tears I have to cancel. This was the only Christmas party I was able to attend this year and now I cant.

Have one for me; have a wonderful time and now would be a good time to remember the seasons good will. Please be generous to the kids.

oh dear..you will be missed darling! *big hugs*

Santa will save a special package for you ;)

i hope everyone has a good night, i was trying to find the time to come but being snow season i couldnt garuntee the time off, never know when ill get called out to plow lol. maybe feb will be a little calmer (probably not) but i expect pics! Have a good night all!

Guest L**gh M****e

Kudos to Angela and Dog for such a wonderful arrangement! Great hard work to you both and to all that helped! It was so nice to meet such nice SP/MP/hobbiest, my hand has been welcomed and warmed! Especially to Bethany and Kinnidi....Loving Always!

Many thanks to Angela and Old Dog for organizing a great social. My first, probably not my last.

It was nice to get a chance to chat with a few of the beautiful ladies and put faces on some of the guys I met as well.

Bonus :-P... I won a door prize ! .. many thanks also to all who donated the door prizes.