How would you like to wake up?

I love flopping into a clean bed - especially those made with a duvet. Hmmm Hmmm freshly laundered linens.

Low perfume.

Plumped pillows.

Dimmed room.

White is my preferred colour for all bed clothes.

In morning dawn I like crispy English Muffins with poached eggs and sliced cheese.

Medium brewed coffee, of course, is mandatory.

Morning is best approached quietly, with respect and with trepidation. Oddly, I often feel nauseous.

Dog sleeps at the foot of the bed, so I like to stroke his fur in early morning with my toes. It bugs the sh*t out of him & he tries his best to ignore me. I'm an early riser - he sucks it up though. He really doesn't like me to touch him much ...insensitive bastard! He tries to bite me or rolls over to avoid me.

How do you like to wake up?

Some like to avoid touching their partner due to annoyance factor (see dog above)

If partner likes to be touched - do it gently...me, I can't stand it (I'm like my dog).

Some can't resist touching their partner - I prefer to do it if granted prior permission. I don't like biting.

The smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves....realizing I was asleep in the shade on the beach.

With pillows and my comforter surrounding me and my man standing over me with a stiffy, roll over and get rocked back to sleep.

I love waking up when it's cold in the room and you're nice and toasty under the covers. I enjoy laying there for a bit before I rouse myself. I am NOT a morning person. Usually my cat is in the room sometime around 6-7am ish being a regular meow factory because she wants to be fed. I placate her with chin rubs and then roll over. I am never up that early--ever. I purposefully became a whore just so I could set my own schedule and never have to be up that early. I do my best not to schedule classes before 11:30am. Know your limitations right? Haha. Once I actually get out of bed, the first thing I do is take care of bodily function related business and then I brush my teeth. From there, I may or may not eat some kind of breakfast food, I may or may not shower (depends on how many times I hit the snooze button) and then I head to class (because that's usually why I'm getting up in the morning the first place--otherwise I tend to sleep all day and get up sometime mid-afternoon).

Waking up in my beach house in Australia, the ocean waves hitting the beach. A ray of sunshine coming through the window naturally warming me up. A beautiful woman beside me to roll over and gently kiss. Only 8 years left to go till retirement and this will be my life...just need to find a woman who wants to join me. Any takers? ;)

I am a morning guy. I like a little snooze as the day lightens, stretch and think a bit and then I am up. The only reason I am not up even earlier is I need 8 hours sleep to function properly and consistently and I cannot seem to get to bed before 11pm!

I don't mind waking up alone, but there are days when company would be nice!

Once up, I have to have a cup of tea first thing, although I drink coffee thereafter- that habit I cannot break.

I love sitting in the kitchen - or on my deck if the weather cooperates - all by myself in the quiet, save for the dog wanting to get her morning snack treat! This quite interlude is the one time of the day when I do not want company at all.

All I need is about 20 minutes and then I am fit company thereafter - at least I think so!

Good Morning from God's Little Acre

CB

I think it might be nice to wake up to someone's head between my legs...

Oh, my Dear...if you only lived closer.

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a morning person, very early morning person.

I'm also one of those people that the moment my eyes open, my brain's on "go". That has been known to be irritating to boyfriend in the past... :D

I'm normally putting coffee on first thing, then hopping on the computer, but that's only when I sleep alone. ;)

I love the morning waking up next to someone special. I think the main reason is that 1 is usually at a different state of awareness. A nice slow and sensual wake up is great. For example if I'm awake first I might simply place a soft touch to the thigh/pelvic area. A light kiss on the back of the neck. A firm massage/rub as her body comes to life. If she awakes prior to me I love feeling her body snuggle in behind me. The feel of her hand working down my side and then to the front of my chest and sliding down my body. Best way to wake up that I know. Ok, time to go get her up! Hehe.

I think it might be nice to wake up to someone's head between my legs...

Was that lucky person there all night???

:tongue:

I love waking up to a view of the ocean like when I stayed in Santa Monica one time..Sheraton Delfino hotel. I like to have someone cuddle with me with our legs intertwined. That's how I like to wake up. :) Now I just have to find Mr. Right...lol.

na1135gr6_md.jpg

See for me if someone wake me up by being in between my legs he better love to have his head squish almost to death. I am extremely whiny in the morning. I hate waking up..i will often press the snooze button up to 5-6 times. i just really really hate to wake up. get out of my bed and warmth...and coffee!

and why the hell is your bed always more comfy in the morning then night?

How I wake up or how I would like to wake up is two different things. Presently I wake up at 5-5:30 am and I'm careful not to wake my SO. I then have to control my cat, who is very hungry after a full night of sleep at my feet or on my back. I then go to the living room to dress for work and watch a bit of TV if time permits and then take my morning pills brush my teeth kiss my wife good bye and off to work.

How I would like it to be, Wake up around 9-10 with a hot babe sucking and stroking on my already hard shaft or even sitting on it until noon and then get lunch in bed. Simple enough...

See for me if someone wake me up by being in between my legs he better love to have his head squish almost to death. I am extremely whiny in the morning. I hate waking up..i will often press the snooze button up to 5-6 times. i just really really hate to wake up. get out of my bed and warmth...and coffee!

and why the hell is your bed always more comfy in the morning then night?

Haha! So true! You're bed is more comfy in the morning. When I'm falling asleep I'm pondering purchasing a new bed. I personally like waking up in a tent, outside, under the fresh air of the great outdoors. Fresh air, to me, means a fresh sleep!

Posted via Mobile Device

I am far from a morning person, I don't enjoy the alarm clock or the thought of having to get up. The feel of the cold hardwood floors on my feet and the inevitable stumbling in the dark as my eyes adjust to light is not pleasant. The funny thing is the morning is my favorite time of the day...I just wish I didn't have to get up early to enjoy it.

I to love fresh sheets,a sunny day,the smell of bacon cooking{poor little piggy} and cuddled up next to my sweet little dog.What could be better,there is no cuter face than my dogs to open your eyes to!

Hmm Nicolette not sure if totally you're Mr. Right but we've got some common ground. I'll try your place if you'll try mine. A few days in Santa Monica and then up to Vancouver Island near Tofino at the Wickaninnish Inn. Best couples place I know. PS, I like morning legs inter-twined too. Cub

Wickaninnish-Inn-and-Clayoquot-Sound_thumb.jpg

I love waking up to a view of the ocean like when I stayed in Santa Monica one time..Sheraton Delfino hotel. I like to have someone cuddle with me with our legs intertwined. That's how I like to wake up. :) Now I just have to find Mr. Right...lol.

• Like 1