Agreed, with the exception of Cabaret Canada, I've been to every club in Ottawa, usually during the daytime, and what the girls at other clubs call a busy day, the girls at the Fax will call it a slow day. And evenings are even more busy. I'd be very surprised if it went bankrupt. I haven't heard of any new management, and really bad management is one of the only things that can make a prosperous company go bankrupt.

And Cabaret Canada is actually a good example of a dumpy club. If Cabaret Canada keeps surviving but Barefax can't, then that would be extremely surprising.

Was in there for lunch and it doesn't seem like a place that will be closing soon. They have a feature in the house for the week and they also have a BBQ set up for Canada day on Friday.

Where is Cabaret Canada located?

Posted via Mobile Device

bank street south [ highway 31] and the corner of river road . it now called diamonds .

Just curious, thx. Is this place low class?lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, absolutely! But I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I agree. It has character like the 61 in Aylmer. Always usually a diamond in the rough

Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone know if Divine is still at the Fax? Haven't seen her in months.

she left at xmas , has not responded to my text in the last month , but i will try her again on her birthday this week , will see what happens ?

Guest Ni**t*****t

It seems this section got off track and lost the Barefax in the process. Should we not be talking about Barefax?

It seems this section got off track and lost the Barefax in the process. Should we not be talking about Barefax?

On a whim I stopped in at the Barefax on my way home Thursday....mostly just to get out of the heat. Before I could even order a drink I saw Sophia whom I haven't seen in ages. She sat with me briefly before we retired to her "office". Half an hour after first walking in I was back outside in the heat with a lighter wallet, a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Love those unplanned brief visits to a sc. Good times :D

OK! I went tonight at around 1am and their wasn't a stripper that had HUge Boobs!

PLease let me know when during this week (weekdays or evenings) that has a selection of Huge boobs Milf.

Their was a blond huge man made boobs stripper a few years back there that made me do the moon walk everytime that I went to see her dance...

At Barbs there is a lady that fits your request well that tends to work during the day. Usually most weekdays around 5pm and she is a well endowed milf. Sadly I forget her name

"At Barb's there is......"

If this lady starts around 5 weekdays, it may be you are referring to Bianca? Tall, blonde and quite curvy with amazing legs, Bianca is a long-time gem at Barb's.

Was her name Alex? Has natural 40D's i was told. I have seen her at several clubs incl 77 where I think she is doing days now Had a very nice time. Clean but fun for sure.

Was getting bored earlier today, so i decided to stop by the Fax. Of course the place was quiet, but no matter! I was there to say hello to our friendly neibourhood Bridgette Dances.... What a lovely lady to be in the company of !!

Was getting bored earlier today, so i decided to stop by the Fax. Of course the place was quiet, but no matter! I was there to say hello to our friendly neibourhood Bridgette Dances.... What a lovely lady to be in the company of !!

How are Sundays like at the BF? When do they open and when do they close? I've never been to a stripclub on a Sunday, still used to the times when they weren't open on Sundays.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I used to go there quite a lot in the 1990s but have not been there in at least ten years. What are the CR dances like? mileage? anything like Pigale or is it more like Barb's?

I know Jasmine from Barb's is now at the Fax, met her last week for drinks and food but we did not talk work. I only enjoyed every minute of this gorgeous blonde's presence... :)

But... if I go to the Fax, what can I expect? PM me for details plse.

Cheers

Guest Bri*****e Da****
Anyone know a girl named Natalia who works there?

Is she a day girl with blondish hair and a verrrrry fit body?

Since this thread is about the BF, I am hoping it is ok to ask about a specific dancer.

Is Isabelle still working at the BF? I have been there a few times during the day on weekdays and have not seen her. For some reason, she is the only dancer whose company I enjoy. If you have any info that you can share, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Is she a day girl with blondish hair and a verrrrry fit body?

Pretty much, though I can't confirm what her hair color is right now. She used to work at Studio 2000 in massage before.

Since this thread is about the BF, I am hoping it is ok to ask about a specific dancer.

Is Isabelle still working at the BF? I have been there a few times during the day on weekdays and have not seen her. For some reason, she is the only dancer whose company I enjoy. If you have any info that you can share, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I saw Isabelle about two weeks ago during the day. She sat down with me and we had a nice chat but I didn't go for any dances.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Bri*****e Da****

I had my names mixed up, not the girl I was thinking of! I swear I have heard the DJ announce a Natalia though, so she might be around. Isabelle has definitely been around lately though!