So you're saying that this Jenny looks like Kristin Kreuk from Smallville?

Kristin Kreuk - IMDb

You're asking does she look like Uber-Goddess Kristin Kreuk ?

No.....she looks even BETTER !

Mmmm hmm , das' right , I WENT there...

See, instead of the piercing blue eyes of Miss Kreuk, Jenny has these beautiful brown Spanish 'bedroom eyes'...and , although she's not real dark, she's Mestize...mostly Spanish, very upper class look, she still looks great in a neon g-string all year round !

Think of her as a Latina Kristin Kreuk.

So I'm eyeballin' this cute black chick on stage last week at the Fax, classic West African beauty, big beautiful eyes, big hair, amazing curves, not thick, but firm and athletic, well proportioned, tight firm round ass....and then she comes and sits on my lap after, (love it when they do that)

She very fun and friendly and she says 'everyone seems to think I'm from Jamaica, can you guess where I'm from ?'

An I go 'Africa'

She lights up and says ' what part ?

I go ; 'Congo'

She was blown away, she said NO ONE has ever guessed where she was from before !

I told her ; ' I KNOW my PUSSY '

;)

:

Additional Comments:

There's a dancer who used to work at the Fax around 2011 that I'd love to see again, it was kinda love at first sight for me, she came down those stairs and I got an instant crush, mainliy because of her amazingly huge tits, but also because the rest of her was equally hot. it was her first day on the job and she told me she was from Niagara Falls. Don't know why I can't remember her name, GIgi, or something with repeating sylables. I was buying flowers for my wife in the market when she walked by, and was going my way, I followed her all thru the market and Rideau Centre, debating if I should stop her and give her the flowers, it was so nice walking behind her, watching her wiggle her ass and turn heads of passersby, she had long straight , thick dark hair with bangs, white, but with a slightly Asian look, from Hungary I think, wonderful smile and warm personality. Once, I exited the CR with another girl and she was on the floor outside, on all fours,buns up,looking extremely hot and saying Hi to me.. I guess trying to distract me and show up the dancer I was with, it worked. I never knew she cared for me until once she got a little tipsy and we started kissing passionately in the CR, it was like a dream come true.

I wonder where she is now.......

Edited by Jack2000
  • Like 1

I did a rec on her awhile ago.

add to it if you like. she is really deserving

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=168123&highlight=jenny

Hi Intamate,

saw Jenny two a couple of weeks ago and told me she works on Thursday but she wasn't there last Thursday, do you know if she works other days of the week or is she at School again !! Yes she is pleasant to talk too ! :)

Spent about 3 straight days at the Fax recently, what a great club ! On my last visit I met 2 girls I never met before and they both just knocked my sox off !

The first was Nikki, a stunningly beautiful black/asian girl who took me to the VIP Champagne room for an incredibly hot dance...as I stumbled out of there I was met by an absolutely gorgeous 6 ft tall version of a young Christina Aquilera, I forget her stage name but she likes it when I call her Christina. We all went out for a smoke and there i was with the most beautiful black girl on one arm and the most beautiful white girl on the other...pure Heaven !

Here's my tribute songs to both girls, love y'all !

Additional Comments:

So I'm eyeballin' this cute black chick on stage last week at the Fax, classic West African beauty, big beautiful eyes, big hair, amazing curves, not thick, but firm and athletic, well proportioned, tight firm round ass....and then she comes and sits on my lap after, (love it when they do that)

She very fun and friendly and she says 'everyone seems to think I'm from Jamaica, can you guess where I'm from ?'

An I go 'Africa'

She lights up and says ' what part ?

I go ; 'Congo'

She was blown away, she said NO ONE has ever guessed where she was from before !

I told her ; ' I KNOW my PUSSY '

;)

:

Additional Comments:

There's a dancer who used to work at the Fax around 2011 that I'd love to see again, it was kinda love at first sight for me, she came down those stairs and I got an instant crush, mainliy because of her amazingly huge tits, but also because the rest of her was equally hot. it was her first day on the job and she told me she was from Niagara Falls. Don't know why I can't remember her name, GIgi, or something with repeating sylables. I was buying flowers for my wife in the market when she walked by, and was going my way, I followed her all thru the market and Rideau Centre, debating if I should stop her and give her the flowers, it was so nice walking behind her, watching her wiggle her ass and turn heads of passersby, she had long straight , thick dark hair with bangs, white, but with a slightly Asian look, from Hungary I think, wonderful smile and warm personality. Once, I exited the CR with another girl and she was on the floor outside, on all fours,buns up,looking extremely hot and saying Hi to me.. I guess trying to distract me and show up the dancer I was with, it worked. I never knew she cared for me until once she got a little tipsy and we started kissing passionately in the CR, it was like a dream come true.

I wonder where she is now.......

Mystery solved !

Well, it appears I'll be doing the tomcat prowl on the mean streets of Vanier soon, since, due to some brilliant investigative works on my own part (no help from you lot), I've determined that the girl who I thought was named Gigi, was in fact, Zsa Zsa, and she has apparently assumed the new handle of Adora, and has been breaking hearts over at the 'Mate these days.

Eastview, here I come ! ( I wonder what other treasures I might encounter while I do the stray cat strut thru the streets of Vanier ? Hmmmm.....)

;)

Edited by Jack2000
  • Like 1

I was there Monday and had a few dances with Samantha. She's a sexy brunette. She was a lot of fun in the CR.

I had the pleasure of spending alote of quality time with the absolutly gorgeous Vegas on Friday afternoon. Fellows if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Vegas, DO indulge. She's a beautiful playmate materiel spinner that willl absolutely blow your mind. She's pretty, fun, down to earth and has a stunning body. Blonde hair, nice rebuilt tits, full pouting lips and very sexy tattoos. Let me know if any of you have also had the pleasure of meeting her.

Additional Comments:

I had the pleasure of spending alote of quality time with the absolutly gorgeous Vegas on Friday afternoon. Fellows if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Vegas, DO indulge. She's a beautiful playmate materiel spinner that willl absolutely blow your mind. She's pretty, fun, down to earth and has a stunning body. Blonde hair, nice rebuilt tits, full pouting lips and very sexy tattoos. Let me know if any of you have also had the pleasure of meeting her.

Long not been in this wonderful beautiful strip club /lovely girls, would some one kindly tell me what the price per song with girl.

Is the free lunch still provide ?

yeah, I've met Vegas, she is gorgeous, i woudn't call her a spinner cuz she's not a little bitty thing, but she reminds me of a really hot version of Lindsay Lohan,and I mean that in a good way, I like her 'pistol' tats, very sexy girl fer shure.

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

Dude, they not only have a free lunch, but a free dinner too ! And the food is really good ! But the best part is the dancers, very beautiful and friendly, alot of them will join you for a smoke out front in the market, which makes for a more enjoyable visit, Tim the doorman is a good guy too, makes you feel welcome, great club.

Long not been in this wonderful beautiful strip club /lovely girls, would some one kindly tell me what the price per song with girl.

Is the free lunch still provide ?

yeah, I've met Vegas, she is gorgeous, i woudn't call her a spinner cuz she's not a little bitty thing, but she reminds me of a really hot version of Lindsay Lohan,and I mean that in a good way, I like her 'pistol' tats, very sexy girl fer shure.

Additional Comments:

Dude, they not only have a free lunch, but a free dinner too ! And the food is really good ! But the best part is the dancers, very beautiful and friendly, alot of them will join you for a smoke out front in the market, which makes for a more enjoyable visit, Tim the doorman is a good guy too, makes you feel welcome, great club.

Agreed that Vegas is gorgeous but not a spinner. To simplify, I understand spinner to mean very pettite.

Vegas has curves everywhere you want them and is lean. All labels aside, She is strikingly beautiful.

Took the plunge with Marissa for the first time this afternoon. Had no idea she was so hot. She knows how to work that little body. Lets just say, she made this old perv feel like a young perv quite a bit!

• Like 1

Spent several times with her at The Playmate about a year back. I completely agree - well worth the time investment.

Did you see her on days or evenings?

So being a long time customer at the Fax, tonight was a first.

I needed to go drain the 3 beers I had. While doing my thing, some guy (yes, GUY) offered me extras in the washroom.

I will admit, I promptly told the staff and he was removed shortly thereafter.

The BF crew just got brownie points in my book tonight. I'm all for ppl making money, but there's a time and place for it....

Kudos tonight to the staff at the BF. You made me respect you that much more.

Edited by Hoppinhorny

Lots of gorgeous girls last night at the Fax...I had a really nice time because I met this exquisite angel named Layla and she became determined to sell me a dance........

Layla is simply GORGEOUS !

Tall, and slender , wicked body, perfect perky little tits, incredibly beautiful face, long thick big bouncy honey-blonde hair, tiny waist, amazing fashion sense and a smile that lights up the room like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, except Layla makes Julia Roberts look plain by comparison...Layla is 'model quality' all the way

.She sat on my lap by the stage awhile and we watched the girls dance... I gently massaged her and at one point I recall brushing back her hair and gently kissing her beautiful Barbie-doll neck.... that was pure Heaven for me...I can't wait to see her again !

• Like 1

I've experienced this phenomenon twice, once with Leticia at the Fax, she also works at Pigale, and once with Chanel at Pigale, both girls are very dark ebony beauties and what happened was during their dance they were straddling me and looking straight into my eyes...I then became mezmerized and their faces blended into the darkness of the Champagne Room and all I could see was their beautiful cat-like eyes floating in mid air...it was absolutely remarkable how beautiful , enticing, magical and entrancing it was as the girls ground into me slowly to the music and put me under their Black Magic spell...truly an unforgettable experience that I would highly reccomend to anyone who gets the chance...

At the Barefax the other night, one of the dancers told me that Scarlett had quit. Say it ain't so!! Has anyone seen Scarlett lately? Very curly hair, very friendly.

There were about 12 to 15 girls present at lunch today; did not catch all the names but notably: Sally, buxom brunette, Brittany, hot thin brunette with long hair, very athletic, nice ass, and Keisha, a thin black chick. Holly was absent and apparently has quit.

I did not speak to many girls but all seemed pretty pleasant. I don't normally go for black chicks but Keisha is stunning - she has long legs, hard abs and a big natural rack, and very plush lips. Does anyone have experience with Brittany or Keisha?

At the Barefax the other night, one of the dancers told me that Scarlett had quit. Say it ain't so!! Has anyone seen Scarlett lately? Very curly hair, very friendly.

scarlett has moved on to her chosen career . she is one that truly worked her way through school and than moved on .