Can anyone help me telling where Karma works now. She is tall(5'7ish) blonde, have tattoos on chest and arm. Was my favorite. Wanting to see again very much. I think she worked for YSD little bit.

Thanks

A buddy and I dropped in today (well yesterday by now), in the evening. It was relatively quiet, today strangely. My buddy took Devine, an athletic blonde, 5'4" (6' with the heels), she had a spinner body, with well toned abs. Tiny little itty-bitties (natural, of course). She said she is from Toronto, touring in Ottawa this week, says she'll be gone by Sunday. She had relatively above-average CR mileage. Willing to offer extracurriculars, for a steep price, of course.

I took another blonde spinner, Mikaela. 5'3". Not as well toned as Devine, but quite cute. Tiny itty-bitties as well. Reasonable in the CR. Also willing to do extracurriculars.

Then there were other girls, who we didn't have time to see personally. Quite a few ebony girls today, at least 3-4 of them, only caught one name Cassie. And one other spinner blonde, Briana or Bree-Bree. Not sure why so many blonde spinners or ebony girls today.

• Like 1

I was at the Barefax for this first time in May and spent some time with a beautiful young blond named Sarah, I have been back there a couple times since then and haven't seen her around. Does anyone know if she still dances there?

• Like 1

I was at Barefax last night and had dances with Malika (brazilan) and Belle, does anyone know if they offer extras?

I was at Barefax last night and had dances with Malika (brazilan) and Belle, does anyone know if they offer extras?

Unfortunately, anyone answering this question in a public forum will probably fall foul of the new rules on the site that have been made necessary by the new laws. You'd be better off asking the ladies directly... which would mean another trip to Barefax, but I'm sure that's not too much of a hardship :)

• Like 1

Unfortunately, anyone answering this question in a public forum will probably fall foul of the new rules on the site that have been made necessary by the new laws. You'd be better off asking the ladies directly... which would mean another trip to Barefax, but I'm sure that's not too much of a hardship :)

Not just the new laws, but not really the place to ask a question like that regardless

• Like 1

am heading to Ottawa for the Christmas season and was wandering who is working during the day or evening time , please send me a private message if you remember seeing any of those hot regular s....thank you

I was at the Barefax for this first time in May and spent some time with a beautiful young blond named Sarah, I have been back there a couple times since then and haven't seen her around. Does anyone know if she still dances there?

Sarah was there yesterday (Thursday), late afternoon (around 4:30-5:30). As well as Daisy, Diana, Coco, Sally, Victoria and others.

Was at the BFX lately and had the chance to have dances with Diana and Rachel. Dakota (I believe so) caught my eyes... damn she knows how to give a good sensual stare but was busy. Perhaps in another life ;)

Sarah was there yesterday (Thursday), late afternoon (around 4:30-5:30). As well as Daisy, Diana, Coco, Sally, Victoria and others.

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if Brittany is still there? She has long, dark hair and a thin, awesome body with a large rack I have not been there since months ago, but this girl was really mesmerizing

It's no wonder none of the girls approached you if you're sitting at the stage! There's a reason it's called "perverts row" and men who sit there usually just sit there, no champagne room. Go sit at a back table and I promise you every girl in the place will do a walk by, hit on you , however briefly, to see if you want a dance. It's hard for the girl to strike up a conversation by the stage, too bright, too loud etc.

was at bare fax last month and had a great conversation / champagne room experience with a sultry seductive blond who I'd love to connect with again on next weeks visit to Ottawa. Problem is for the life of me cannot recall her name. Late twenties, from Alberta originally, her dance was of the sort that kept clothes on longer and was more about seduction with revelation quite late in her act. Very personable. Anyone able to help revive my memory?