Those seats are not necessarily by reservation. They're reserved so that the doormen can seat you there and get a tip in the process. Or to stop one or two people from sitting at a table for 6.

They do this at Pigale as well.

• Like 1

Those seats are not necessarily by reservation. They're reserved so that the doormen can seat you there and get a tip in the process. Or to stop one or two people from sitting at a table for 6.

They do this at Pigale as well.

Didn't realize this sort of thing occurred at the 'Fax. Was under the impression that it was typical practice in many clubs in Montreal, but was unaware that the vile custom had migrated from the Sixth Republic to Ottawa establishments.

It's been some time since I've attended in the evenings and into the night in any case. Can usually stroll into Barb's and secure my fave table on most occasions.

Still a bit surprised, as Kilt Boy's post suggests this was happening during the afternoon hours. Btw KB, kudos to you for an SC immersion of truly epic (11 hours!) duration.

Still a bit surprised though, as Kilt Boy's post suggests this was happening during the afternoon hours. Btw KB, kudos to you for an SC immersion of truly epic (11 hours!) duration.

They were having their Thanksgiving party, so I am not terribly surprised. Free turkey and ham dinner and all the sides. ALL of the sides.

Still, there didn't seem to be any kind of security or door personnel present until about 5. Maybe I made a faux pas by not tipping the manager. OH, WELL!

Didn't realize this sort of thing occurred at the 'Fax. Was under the impression that it was typical practice in many clubs in Montreal, but was unaware that the vile custom had migrated from the Sixth Republic to Ottawa establishments.

It's been some time since I've attended in the evenings and into the night in any case. Can usually stroll into Barb's and secure my fave table on most occasions.

Still a bit surprised, as Kilt Boy's post suggests this was happening during the afternoon hours. Btw KB, kudos to you for an SC immersion of truly epic (11 hours!) duration.

Only at Barefax and Pigale. This practice is not done at Barbs, NuDen, Playmate etc.

• Like 1

Does any one know what happen to that French canadien girl from trois-river, I when to check her out on Monday and she was not there, the same for "Brook" and Spanish chick from Chile

thank you guys

Does any one know what happen to that French canadien girl from trois-river, I when to check her out on Monday and she was not there, the same for "Brook" and Spanish chick from Chile

thank you guys

Selena from chile is at pigales. French canandian from trois-riveres prob talking about Victoria she usually works weekends. Brooke was there on Friday. She may be in today after 8pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asia.... She still around? Finally getting back to town and she was an all time fave!!!!

Asia hasn't been around for a couple of months not sure if she still works but she may be over at pigales but there's a lot of fun New girls around at the fax !! Come on by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any experiences with Khloe in the champagne rooms?

Khloe is awesome in the CR - super hot and very easy to talk to - enjoy!

Was at BF last Friday just wondering if someone would know the name of this new brunette, hair in a Pony tail, couldn't get her to sit with me she was too busy going to the CR, anybody had a chance to meet her yet, oh and a great smile, very attractive!!

Was in this afternoon and met a cutie named Chloe. She's got straight black hair (dyed), heavily tattooed with a sleeve on one arm and two small matching tattoos on each of her breast bones. She's got a nice hourglass figure and a really cute, round pixy-type face and is very personable. I'd say she's probably in her mid to late twenties. She was quite a bit of fun in the CR.

She mentioned she started there around Canada Day so I don't think she's the same Chloe who was talked about in this thread a few years ago. Told me she works weekdays, during the daytime.

• Like 1

Was in this afternoon and met a cutie named Chloe. She's got straight black hair (dyed), heavily tattooed with a sleeve on one arm and two small matching tattoos on each of her breast bones. She's got a nice hourglass figure and a really cute, round pixy-type face and is very personable. I'd say she's probably in her mid to late twenties. She was quite a bit of fun in the CR.

She mentioned she started there around Canada Day so I don't think she's the same Chloe who was talked about in this thread a few years ago. Told me she works weekdays, during the daytime.

She is a real gem. Awesome awesome awesome. Very good in the CR

Additional Comments:

She is a real gem. Awesome awesome awesome. Very good in the CR

• Like 3

Chloe (she spells it Khloe) is one of my favourites. She's fun to talk to, is never rushed and is great in the CR too. Treat her well - I highly recommend her.

im now in love with aaliyah

Is that where she went? Yeah, I don't blame you.

Edit: Sorry. Different girl from the one I had in mind.

You're right pagypie. Aaliyah is pretty amazing.

The club darkened up a bit in the afternoon with Ashley and July. Money makers. Good god.

Hey Guys!

It's Chrissy here from Sundowner to use and abuse you guys as I wish in the CR. I came all the way from Mississauga to sensually make my way into your pockets and your wettest dreams. I brought the curves, the fun, & laughs you just bring the money! Although it's not my first time in Ottawa I'll be making my first appearance at Barefax so please come show me yourselves in 3D. My schedule is as follows :

Today (Wednesday) @ 6-2

Friday 5-2

Saturday 5-2

Xoxo

Here's your hint to find me : Pink Fur Ball.

• Like 4

Jesus. That ass on Ashley is a religious experience. I worship at the alter. I gave a sacrifice and I was rewarded.

Also, Eva is no slouch in the back room. VERY kilt-friendly. The line forms behind me. Enjoy the view.

BTW, it's Eh-va and not Ee-va. Apparently some girls are sensitive about their made up names.