There's a big contest happening all afternoon at Barbarella's on Friday, February 17th so I'm going to spend that afternoon at Bare Fax and have all the ladies to myself. I play a strategic game.

You still owe me for telling you about this app for your phone ; [emoji383]since I wasn't here for the appreciation party !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still owe me for telling you about this app for your phone ; [emoji383]since I wasn't here for the appreciation party !!

Collect me some time when I'm there and we'll have a pleasant and private discussion about the weather and politics and movies. I'm old, and my memory is bad.

• Like 1

Collect me some time when I'm there and we'll have a pleasant and private discussion about the weather and politics and movies. I'm old, and my memory is bad.

Okay I will do that ; I'll call you kilt boy when you walk in to refresh your memory.

Okay I will do that ; I'll call you kilt boy when you walk in to refresh your memory.

LOL

You'll have to be more specific. That happens to me at EVERY strip club.

• Like 1

LOL

You'll have to be more specific. That happens to me at EVERY strip club.

When I see you you'll remember I'm the only one that told you about the Tapatalk app ; you downloaded it and then thanked me the next time you came in !

When I see you you'll remember I'm the only one that told you about the Tapatalk app ; you downloaded it and then thanked me the next time you came in !

Yes, dear. I know. I'm kidding. Of course I remember you.

• Like 1

The boys were telling me to give Sally a spin. Holy cow! That is a lovely lady.

Eva, of course. We spent some time talking about her wants and desires. Time well spent.

The boys were telling me to give Sally a spin. Holy cow! That is a lovely lady.

I'm surprised you didn't get to Sally sooner KB. She's in a class all her own. Haven't seen her in a while, but of the many times I did, she was consistently superb every time. Just amazing.

• Like 1

Foxxxy is back, nicely enhanced. I haven't seen her in about a year. We spent a lazy hour getting reacquainted. Jesus. I need some vitamins and a cash injection.

Shit. Foxxy and Eva left together. I just know they're talking about me. I'm so insecure.

• Like 1

Sascha is a hot little number, too. Very sexy, good tongue work on Foxxxy. Yeah, you had to be there. I'm declaring this the place to be.

Precious. OMG. Redhead. Busty. Friendly. I could go on.

Okay, I will. Such a terrific lady. I'd like to say more, but you should find out for yourself.

If you have a chance to spend time with Trini, do it. She is an amazing dancer and a real sweetheart.

Okay, that's enough. 11 hours is enough. Somebody take me home and put me to bed.

I was at the BF this weekend and I saw an incredibly hot tall girl, very thin, dirty blonde hair, huge man-mades. She has a tattoo on her lower back, I think the DJ called Vegas but I may have heard it wrong. She was in constant demand and I could not get a dance with her.

Does anyone know who this is? Thanks!

I was at the BF this weekend and I saw an incredibly hot tall girl, very thin, dirty blonde hair, huge man-mades. She has a tattoo on her lower back, I think the DJ called Vegas but I may have heard it wrong. She was in constant demand and I could not get a dance with her.

Does anyone know who this is? Thanks!

There is an area dancer who goes by the stage name of Vegas and who has danced at various clubs (the 'Fax, 'Mate, Pigale and, I'm told, in the past Barb's) but I'm not sure the description given here entirely fits. The Vegas of whom I'm thinking probably would not be described as "very thin" and her "man-mades", while noticeable, never struck me as "huge". Nor is she especially tall. As well, her ink is more extensive than just on her "lower back".

Can any 'Fax habitues provide some clarification here? Has there been a tall, thin, busty blonde calling herself Vegas at the 'Fax recently?

There is an area dancer who goes by the stage name of Vegas and who has danced at various clubs (the 'Fax, 'Mate, Pigale and, I'm told, in the past Barb's) but I'm not sure the description given here entirely fits. The Vegas of whom I'm thinking probably would not be described as "very thin" and her "man-mades", while noticeable, never struck me as "huge". Nor is she especially tall. As well, her ink is more extensive than just on her "lower back".

Yes I know the one you mean, I got a dance from her at the PM. That's a different girl, older and thicker with a lot of ink. I may be wrong about the name of the girl at BF . . . but you would not forget her if you laid eyes on her. Although her bolt-ons are huge, they look very natural and she has long slender legs. She's eye popping

Yes I know the one you mean, I got a dance from her at the PM. That's a different girl, older and thicker with a lot of ink. I may be wrong about the name of the girl at BF . . . but you would not forget her if you laid eyes on her. Although her bolt-ons are huge, they look very natural and she has long slender legs. She's eye popping

Thanks for the info Juice. Perhaps this dancer at the 'Fax is worth checking out. Long, slender legs, hugely busty, "eye-popping".....sounds like a really extraordinary look. Do you remember when you saw her? Afternoon or evening? What day of the week?

Can any 'Fax regulars confirm a name for her?

Thanks for the info Juice. Perhaps this dancer at the 'Fax is worth checking out. Long, slender legs, hugely busty, "eye-popping".....sounds like a really extraordinary look. Do you remember when you saw her? Afternoon or evening? What day of the week?

Can any 'Fax regulars confirm a name for her?

She's probably a night girl that doesn't frequent often! Never seen in daytime !

It was Saturday night about 10 pm. I may see if I can return this weekend just to check if she's there and try to get a dance. You definitely would remember if you ever laid eyes on this girl's body, you would pitch a tent.

• Like 1

It was Saturday night about 10 pm. I may see if I can return this weekend just to check if she's there and try to get a dance. You definitely would remember if you ever laid eyes on this girl's body, you would pitch a tent.

Well I work there and I know most girls and what they look like if it's a regular girl but if it's just an out of Towner or from another club then possibility she doesn't work here often. Theirs a blonde with big knockers by the name of Dallas I think she only works weekends. Could have been her and the name was mixed up ?

It could be that she may have worked on Saturday Sunday and Monday shifts possibly ... I have never seen her during the week. Or it may have been a fluke that she was only their that weekend ...

Must be a slow time of year at the ottawa strip clubs, posts are few and far between.

Does anyone know if Tiffany and Tasha still dance at Barefax? How about Lucy? It has been a while since I've been in town.

Someone very tall, very dark, and very brash stole from me tonight. She will not be excused. Yes, it was something that I was giving away, but she wanted more than I was willing to give and took them against my wishes and without permission.

That's still theft. Maybe I'm petty, but I'm going to remember.

Someone very tall, very dark, and very brash stole from me tonight. She will not be excused. Yes, it was something that I was giving away, but she wanted more than I was willing to give and took them against my wishes and without permission.

That's still theft. Maybe I'm petty, but I'm going to remember.

Oh dear god here we go [emoji85] and the pettiness begins good thing it def wasn't me cus I'm pretty short to begin with lol sorry this happened tho def not an excuse don't let that stop you from coming to see the other pretty ladies !!!!

Every time I end up at the fax, the beautiful sweet ladies always steal my heart! I am afraid to say that I too willingly give it away

(TBH, I thought that this is where Kilt boy was headed)

• Like 2