I'm glad to see my complaint to management was seen and they finally added some bracing to the walls in the champagne rooms. It didn't take much, and now I don't feel like the whole thing is going to come down on me when I touch it.

Oh that long piece of wood at that top is what's holding the cubicles in place ?! I was wondering why that was even there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that long piece of wood at that top is what's holding the cubicles in place ?! I was wondering why that was even there.

I don't know if you could reach it, but I've had a couple of girls use it as a standing support to hold onto.

• Like 1

I don't know if you could reach it, but I've had a couple of girls use it as a standing support to hold onto.

Not too sure if I can ... but who knows maybe I'll try !

• Like 1

Hey does anyone what happened to this girl Brook ( I think that's her name). She is a lovely girl that is very nice to talk to, but unfortunately I haven't seen girl for months, I thought she was there on wedsneddays but I had no seen her.

does anyone know if she is still working there?

Thank you

• Like 1

Hey does anyone what happened to this girl Brook ( I think that's her name). She is a lovely girl that is very nice to talk to, but unfortunately I haven't seen girl for months, I thought she was there on wedsneddays but I had no seen her.

does anyone know if she is still working there?

Thank you

She has moved and won't be dancing for the summer from what I here pretty much her last day was Saturday from what I was informed. She may be back time to time .

She has moved and won't be dancing for the summer from what I here pretty much her last day was Saturday from what I was informed. She may be back time to time .

Okay I double checked on Brooke she is actually still around for another two weeks and then she's moving back home for the summer. She's in tonight she will prob be in tomorrow.

• Like 2

A bit cold in the club tonight, but plenty of hot ladies to keep a fellow warm.

Okay, mostly they were leeching off of my warmth because they're not wearing much, but still. You know what I mean.

Ladies of note:

Paris, Natalia, Trina, Bianca, Jewels, Tasha, a few new girls whose names I can't remember, a few more regulars whose names I SHOULD remember. I'm a bad man.

• Like 2

I have to mention Leela.

Not Layla, who is a new ebony girl.

No, LEELA. She's a gorgeous brunette MILF from Montreal. Holy cow! I was really impressed with her stage presence and sexiness. Sure, she's a bit older, and not as trim as the younger girls, but my lord was she sexy. Just really classy and knew how to work the room. I think some of the younger girls should take a class from her to see how to get it done. She was up and down all afternoon. I was there with my posse from noon until about 5 on Friday and not in a position to spend or I would have taken a turn myself. We chatted briefly and she was all kinds of polite and professional. I was very impressed with her game. I told her to give me a try the next time she saw me, because I was definitely interested. I'm pretty sure she'll remember me. We shared a lot of knowing glances and smiles, IFYWIMAITYD.

I only wish I had more to report. I would love to hear from someone else who has taken the plunge with this beautiful woman. She was just maximum sexy and she knew it.

Wow.

Last I saw her at barefax was maybe a year ago but it could be a bit longer. She was VERY voluptuous, Caucasian and had the name "Charley" on a tramp stamp tattoo. I always called her Charley's Angel lol. Forget her real name. Anyone know if she is still around? I would love to see her again.

Just back Ottawa and want the update information: any free buffet still in Barefax, or Playmate ?

Is it good to visit at lunch or afternoon time for girls ? How much is lap dance now ?

Many thanks.

• Like 1

I just got back to Ottawa and would like an update on information. Is there still a free buffet at Barefax?

Yes, there is a free lunch time buffet with the purchase of a beverage.

Is it good to visit at lunch or afternoon time for girls?

Yes.

How much is a lap dance now?

The price is the same as always: $20/song.

• Like 1

Last I saw her at barefax was maybe a year ago but it could be a bit longer. She was VERY voluptuous, Caucasian and had the name "Charley" on a tramp stamp tattoo. I always called her Charley's Angel lol. Forget her real name. Anyone know if she is still around? I would love to see her again.

There was a blonde girl with the stage name "Charlie" working on Friday evening, June 2th. Could that be her?

There was a blonde girl with the stage name "Charlie" working on Friday evening, June 2th. Could that be her?

No, it wasnt her name, just a tattoo she had.

Free buffet at the Playmate 11:30 to 13:30 on Wednesdays

Additional Comments:

Just back Ottawa and want the update information: any free buffet still in Barefax, or Playmate ?

Is it good to visit at lunch or afternoon time for girls ? How much is lap dance now ?

Many thanks.

There is a free Buffet at the Playmate Wednesday from 11:30 to 13:30 on Wednesday

Many thanks.

Buffet is only at 12 to 2 Monday to Friday we no longer have the evening buffet . 20$ a song and I perfer after 3pm and more girls after 9pm .

Well he said voluptuous the blonde Charlie that works is skinny .

...Charlie that works is skinny .

I prefer slim, petite or spinner as opposed to skinny. IMO calling someone skinny is like calling someone fat, as in both have that derogatory aspect even though they are simple adjectives.

I prefer slim, petite or spinner as opposed to skinny. IMO calling someone skinny is like calling someone fat, as in both have that derogatory aspect even though they are simple adjectives.

Well then the Charlie I'm speaking about is either slim or petite category I'm not sure what category men would put her in. And I'm not really that experienced on the site . So my apologies if I offended anyone.

You really don't strike me as the "offending" type DivaChanel! Quite the opposite.

But yeah, the Charlie I was talking about is beautifully and flawlessly skinny/slim/petite in a drop dead gorgeous and very sexy way. There, that should fix it! :P

• Like 3

(null)

Yes it maybe the same girl we're talking about she has a lot of tattoos and her stage is great! She is also one of the girls I talk to regularly.

My posse was in for the afternoon on Friday and we had a pretty good time in a fairly sparse crowd. It wasn't too busy, but not dead. I know it picks up in the evening.

I had the lunch and a few too many beers, threw around a few too many shots, took a few girls upstairs and generally had a blast.

I don't remember ever having done this for anyone before, but I was pressed into giving massages to 2 different ladies without prompting. Hey, I'm happy to do it, it just felt strange giving a completely therapeutic back and butt massage on the floor. The noises they were making let me know it was working, which is another story entirely. When I got to her feet, one of them almost orgasmed. That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but the smile on her face was worth mentioning.

Ladies of note: Mikayla, Trina, Paris, Leela, Alex, Grace, Tamika, and an old friend returned: PrettyChrissyBaby.

Dammit! You mean I missed Trinity? I was there in the evening, hoping to see her but she wasn't there. I guess I'll try to go earlier next time.

My posse was in for the afternoon on Friday and we had a pretty good time in a fairly sparse crowd. It wasn't too busy, but not dead. I know it picks up in the evening.

I had the lunch and a few too many beers, threw around a few too many shots, took a few girls upstairs and generally had a blast.

I don't remember ever having done this for anyone before, but I was pressed into giving massages to 2 different ladies without prompting. Hey, I'm happy to do it, it just felt strange giving a completely therapeutic back and butt massage on the floor. The noises they were making let me know it was working, which is another story entirely. When I got to her feet, one of them almost orgasmed. That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but the smile on her face was worth mentioning.

Ladies of note: Jayda, Mikayla, Trinity, Paris, Leela, Alex, Grace, Tamika, and an old friend returned: PrettyChrissyBaby.