I just took a turn with Cassie, a new spinner on the daytime stage. She has a beautiful face and a lovely figure. She is also a lot of fun upstairs.

Kilt-friendly.

My posse called me in because there was a new rack of chocolate in the store.

I wasn't exactly disappointed, but wasn't terribly impressed either. I mean, these girls are curvy and friendly and all, but I always have a better time with the dancers that I know. They're fresh from Pigale's, so they need to re-learn how to talk to people. BF has a different vibe. It's the 'friendly' strip club. It isn't high traffic, but if you make a more personal connection, the punters stick around upstairs longer.

• Like 2

Had the pleasure to reconnect with Jayda today around 5:30 pm. I had many great sessions with her when at the Playmate around 2 years ago. She is still a very charismatic girl and fun to hang out with. I proceeded to conduct a close examination and I was able to determine that she is very healthy.

Additional Comments:

Had the pleasure to reconnect with Jayda today around 5:30 pm. I had many great sessions with her when at the Playmate around 2 years ago. She is still a very charismatic girl and fun to hang out with. I proceeded to conduct a close examination and I was able to determine that she is very healthy.

• Like 1

Alex is always so inviting and friendly that I can never resist. We. took our time and enjoyed each other as much as the club rules allow. Then she got her massage.

Next, Tiffany and Tasha were cold so I took them up to warm on the couch. That was a whole lot of fun. That couch really needs to be replaced, though. Not because of me, but it's seen a lot of use and is disintegrating.

• Like 1

I visit Ottawa every few months or so and I am looking forward to spending time at the fax between meetings. I will say though that since I am not a regular, I notice that the girls mostly spend time with the guys who frequent the club on a more regular basis than I. Unfortunate because even though I am trying to make eye contact with the girls I am usually ignored.

• Like 1

Just go ask one of them if they want to go for a dance, once all the girls are aware you'll go the CR then you should be fine.

• Like 1

Yeah, Cassie is a real head-turner and a whole bundle of fun. Cute, petite, energetic, and very friendly. You might miss her because she spends a lot of time upstairs.

Trina showed me a good time, as usual. I can't say enough good things about this beautiful and seductive woman. I can always find a few extra bills somewhere for her.

I had to give Alex a double-take. Holy cow! Her new training program is really paying off. She is just getting more and more fit and tight. Very sexy. I love her new two-piece outfit that shows off her stomach. Just amazing. Tell her I sent you. No, really! I want to prove to her that advertising works.

My apologies to the patron who Trina was dancing with the other day. It has to be a downer when the girl you have naked starts chatting with the guy in the next booth.

I find that that when you go to a strip club in Ottawa you can rest assured that all your going to get is a "tug and Pull" whereas when in Quebec it totally different, now why is that ?? some clubs in Ontario are a little more liberal and the ladies are compensated well.

A bunch of us are going to be checking for costumes this afternoon. Come on by for a beer and don't forget to take somebody upstairs for a littlle twirl.

I'm not saying me, but I'm not NOT saying me. I'm available.

"She said, 'Why do you always end up at Barefax Cabaret?'"

"I said, 'I don't know. The wind just kind of PUSHED me this way.'"

"She said, 'Hey, you're rich.'"

• Like 1

So, they've put numbers on all of the champage rooms upstairs and have instituted a $5 fee to access the second floor in the evenings. There is someone up there taking notes on who goes where and for how long.

I was told this is because of rampant overcharging by some evening girls.

Note, this is only after 7 to go along with the cover charge. The VIP tax goes to the girl taking notes and you will be expected to pay it yourself. Every time.

I don't take dances at Pigale because I had girls rip me off there. And now they have a stupidity tax at the Fax? lol Wow. Maybe don't hire girls who steal?

• Like 1

I don't take dances at Pigale because I had girls rip me off there. And now they have a stupidity tax at the Fax? lol Wow. Maybe don't hire girls who steal?

Actually, strippers aren't "hired" by clubs, not since, a while ago, someone figured out it was more profitable to make them work as self-employed client of their establishments. In reality, they pay the club (the so called DJ fee), in exchange for the right to use the premises.

But anyway, my point is that there's no efficient way to do background check before letting someone work there, and it's not like any girl will admit she's dishonest. You can't just "not hire girls who steal".

All you can do is tell her she can't work there anymore, IF she has a history of problems with customers. But then again, even that's not simple, because many guys won't want to make a fuss for 20$ so the club might not realize there's anything wrong for a while. Also, remember, some customers can lie too so you can't necessarily get rid of her after the first incident.

Personally, I'm divided on this. On one side, the idea of having an objective person monitor the song counts isn't the worst idea they could have come up with.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that that person's salary has to be covered by the customer. With the parking, the cover charge, the overpriced drinks, the tips (cover charge girl, waitress, bathroom guy handing you a towel), and now this, I feel Ottawa is in the process of becoming more like some clubs in Montreal, where you also have to pay the bouncer to lead you to your place, etc. In the end, it all adds up. And that's before you pay for any dance.

• Like 2

Warn the girls that the club will use secret shoppers. The club sends random guys up for a number of dances and they report on the math. And no, the girls don't get paid for that dance, but they know that is part of the system. Pretty simple and not difficult to find random secret shoppers either lol The greedy or stupid will continue until caught and the smart ones will continue to earn. Problem solved.

Warn the girls that the club will use secret shoppers. The club sends random guys up for a number of dances and they report on the math. And no, the girls don't get paid for that dance, but they know that is part of the system. Pretty simple and not difficult to find random secret shoppers either lol The greedy or stupid will continue until caught and the smart ones will continue to earn. Problem solved.

With all due respect Trout, I'm sure this is actually illegal.

Again, those girls are not employed by the clubs, they are their clients. Strippers have to pay clubs, in exchange for the premises, the stage, and the actual employees of the club (bouncers, DJs, waitresses, janitors, cooks etc.) who, in return, make it safe, fun, appealing, clean, etc. Basically, the clubs sell the work environment, the strippers pay for the right to use it for their own transactions.

A club can terminate its association with a stripper, but it has very limited rights to intervene in the transaction between a stripper and her own customer. If a stripper has to dance for a "fake" customer (what you call a secret shopper) but doesn't get paid for those dances, she could even sue the club for forcing her to work without pay. It's unfair to them and, again, illegal. The fake customer would still have to pay for his dances and the club has no right to allow exemptions.

Also, what if the fake customer tries to use its power to get extras from a girl by threatening to get them kicked out? Who's gonna watch the watcher?

Let's say you own a cleaning company, called "Trout, Inc." . But, in order to save some money and, for practical reasons, you rent your vacuums and pressure washers from another company, let's say "Suck-U-Clean" *. Suck-U-Clean would have no right to have fake customers call you for a job, and then not pay you for your time and efforts, all under the pretense that "they were just making sure you were doing a good job to protect their reputation".

* Note: Any resemblance with any real life company name would be purely coincidental. If not, can I have their number please?! :)

• Like 3

Well that's certainly an amusing response, particularly with all the discussion around legalities, labour laws and behaviour patterns. We are talking about strip clubs here, strip club owners can literally do anything they want, to and with their strip clubs. Case closed. If they want to bring in secret shoppers to protect their business, they can. Nothing will happen to the club owner, period.

Two things...

1. Secrets shoppers actual pay for the goods, then get reimbursed by the company that hired them.

2. I remember reading somewhere about clubs in the states that have counting machines in the booths, when you go in and agree to start a button is pushed which states a counter that ticks over ever 3 minutes. The music is just music and the count on the box is pretty plain to see.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

The daytime regulars are usually treated fairly with regard to their song counts, in my opinion. The girls know that these guys will be back on a regular schedule and that they WILL cause trouble with any mistakes. This club is their second home and no business is going to fuck with that.

• Like 2

Reporting live from Barefax. I just popped Luxe's upstairs VIP champagne room cherry. She's lovely.

I had met her once before because of some common interest we share, so we were pretty well acquainted already.

Without getting too specific ... booty, titties, hair, tats, energy. She has all of those with more in reserve. She attacks the pole with style and is a breathy and responsive partner in the booth.

I'll let her discuss her plans for scheduling, but I can't wait to see more of her.

I've set the bar pretty high and may have spoiled her for all other men. See if you can do better.

• Like 2

I've been waiting to review Kylee. The first time I saw her, she was just off of the lot and still had that new dancer smell. Mmmmmmm.

I still haven't managed to get her upstairs, but I've watched her stage show improve over the last month and I like it. She came in with her own style and moves and is a lot of fun to watch. She isn't afraid of the pole, either.

We've chatted a couple of times and she took in every scrap of info I had for her.

She's bubbly. There is always a smile on her face, even when she is listening. She's friendly and does a lot of traffic upstairs, so if you're interested you should flag her down and not wait for her to find you.