Sexiest accents?

I'm happy to see that French accent is at the top... or almost. And we are, in Ottawa, very lucky not only to have the most beautiful women around, but also many with that sexy French accent.

Ooooooh la la... que j'aime ça !

Overall, I would have to go with Swedish with those dark vowels adding to the mystery.

As for French accents, I would pick the Strasbourg accent with its little trills decorating the sound landscape.

Which accents do you find sexiest?

And why is Australian not in this list??? :)

I find Australian the sexiest accent on the phone, in person, I also use additional criteria :)

According to my personal research on the matter at hand, the women of Ottawa much prefer an English accent!!! Just saying....MUAH!!!!! ;)

To me, there's nothing sexier than a southern drawl.

Being born and growing up early in my life in New Orleans, I had a pretty thick southern accent. When we moved to Chicago when I was 7, that wasn't helpful and I got hassled quite a bit ... I had to "unlearn" that quickly and get on the boring midwest accent bus.

For me, its Russian and British, but especially Russian when it is spoken by a fellow female employee in my office who also happens to be a very pretty (and very married) ... boy, that's sexy! Has kind of a secret agent sound to it.

It's the accent of the naked lady next to you whispering in your ear.....

At the risk of doing exactly what I was cautioning against in another thread, I am told I have a "cute" accent. Mind you to my ears, it's everyone else that has an accent and not me!

I do like French however, with Southern Irish probably equal.

CB

Hmm, good thread. I agree and I would likely put Italian, French, Spanish near the top. I also think Aussi needs to be in the mix and would give a nod to German as well. One other observation is that I think close...but I would place ladies on a slightly different scale than gents. I think if you had guys voting on ladies and ladies on gents you might come up with some minor differences. Cub

Seem about right to me, but I would put the British accent a bit higher...hmmm Brit...

Malika.....should I be worried that we have so many things in common? :p I LOVE the british accent on women.....it simultaneously sounds so proper, and yet so naughty,

That and the russian accent.......Makes me feel like I'm in my own X-Rated James Bond spoof :D

I'm really surprised Afrikaans accent showed up on there, it's so harsh.

And I guess this thread also goes against that thread about how men prefer Asian SPs because there were no Asian accents on that list.

my two sexiest for me is australien and british. any woman good be talking about the weather with one of these two accent it's instant boner. it really turns me on.

My number one is definitely the Southern Accent. Of course, since I grew up in Kentucky I'm a bit bias.

Also, I love Spanish and Portuguese accents. They sound beautiful and romantic.

And definitely South African accents are super sexy! Its rare to hear it, but soo sexy!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm just going to go with mine...I keep getting told it sounds sexy, though I personally think it sounds terrible!!!! Wish it was Scottish, rather than English.

I'm just going to go with mine...I keep getting told it sounds sexy, though I personally think it sounds terrible!!!! Wish it was Scottish, rather than English.

na...you're find with your British accent;)

When I was in Scotland this summer it was kinda hot to hear a lot of them having accents but I couldn't understand a bloody word of what they were saying and this make it annoying at the end.

• Like 2

I'm partial to French, Spanish or Italian flavored accents. But when I hear a woman with an enchanting Irish lilt, I melt under her spell into blissful adoring submission. Heaven help me should I ever work for such a woman. Or worse, marry her. :bowdown:

Personal favourites are Danish, Irish (south), and Spanish. Danish women are just plain hot, and when they speak English with that lilt it just makes everything that much better!

Italian, Spanish, Russian, Scottish and Southern accents my favs.

I am going to see the Puss in Boots movie so I can drool over Antonio Banderas' accent.

(Puss is quite the ladies man).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Jh1jgsgZk&feature=related

And who could resist Sean Connery as James Bond?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnAv3Y2EBfI&feature=related

I really don't have a favorite, I just love accents,any,all .I just think it makes a person sexier,different,I have always been all about different,after all who wants to be the same!