Who are your favorite Dancers?

Saw Maya, back when she was at the Bare Fax about a year ago. Serious case of lust. I love that long, slender body, protruding labia and clit. Mileage was fantastic, too.

Was at Pigale's Saturday night with some friends...must say the ladies there were very hot. One stood out for me though, her name was Julia, she's got an eastern European heritage...amazing figure and smooth skin. Once I saw her I knew I had to get a dance from her...afterward I was up in 7th heaven...and forgot to ask her shifts. Apparently she's been there only a few months. Any others here know when she works so I might be able to see her again? Cheers! :-P

Was at Playmate this Thursday. Missy is a very hot little tease. A tight little spinner. I waited around for Jessica, which I had seen often, she has emo glasses and a tight cutoff wifebeater. Can't wait to spend some time with her.

I met Maya for the first time today at the Fax. A slender caramel skinned girl with an angelic type face. She is really hot! I had 5 dances in the CR with her.

Hope she comes back to the Fax again soon!

I was just wondering if anyone would know where " JAJA " is ? she used to dance at taboo , then Paladium in gat ( now close ) and after she went to Playmate ?? would anyone would know where she at now ??? thanks

hey guys saw Ava the other eveining,i bought her several drinks and had 5 dances with her upstairs,shes really nice and friendly ....you will not be sorry.....i look forward too seeing her again.....:bddog:

I know this is outside of Ottawa but have to mention

Corina: Brass Rail in Toronto.. simply enchanting and magical.

Guest S****an

I took some time off SCs lately to recharge, and last week I decided to give the Playmate a try primarily as I heard our own Belladonna, whom I`d never met before, was dancing there.

A little disappointed that she seemed to be nowhere in sight, I was just about to leave when an absolutely gorgeous redhead took the stage. This girl had a body that practically defined the word "voluptuous". It took me a few seconds to figure it out (sharp knife, drawers, etc.), but it finally dawned on me that I'd seen that body before, in pictures anyway, and of course it was Bella. Needless to say, I couldn't wait for to ask her to join me in the CR.

What I found was a fantastic woman whose persona matches the spirited lady we have come to love on this board. Bella was a lot of fun to talk to, and to tell the truth, I'd have paid just to talk to her (clothed or not). Don't get me wrong - Bella is a great dancer and the image of her firm, real breasts are practically burnt into my retinas, but there's something else very rare and genuine about this girl, her intellect just really shines through.

For those expecting high mileage it is really not on my agenda in an SC so I didn't ask or expect it of Bella. For those with the fantasy of having a sensual experience with a beautiful woman engaging both mind and body, Bella is your girl. I know she's definitely vaulted to amongst the top of my favorite dancers here in Ottawa. Treat yourselves gents, and treat her well.

It has been a while so will take this opportunity tocontribute my opinions

Pigale - Talia, Joelle

Taboo - Ellie and Lyn

Barefax - a regular harem here - Sophia, Sally, Ava, Tamika

Playmate - no one at the moment as I have note been here much lately.

Surely enough to keep a guy busy

:boobies:

I am a regular at bare fax as well and have always enjoyed my time there with Ava,shes definetely at the head of my list...my other fav. is Dion or Jessy when she worked at Barbs.:butt:

Guest S****an
Yes skidman.....Bella is "unique"......great rapport in your comment, I am sure she loved it!!!

Hugs

Tracie

I hope she did too Tracie - I'd add to my comment that Bella is very genuine and you never feel that it's about the money. I never feel rushed with her. She's definitely her own woman.

You must see Kristi-Ann at Pigale.

A superb spinner, blond, everything in her is erotic, she dances to make you dream, and very generous of ...herself.

:roll:

I am a regular at bare fax as well and have always enjoyed my time there with Ava,shes definetely at the head of my list...my other fav. is Dion or Jessy when she worked at Barbs.:butt:

Would this Jessy be a young spinner with long dark hair? If so, she was on at Barb's the other day.

At Barb's:

Aleisha, sexy mexican works during the day, very classy and VERY sensual.

Leyla, a beautiful Haitian, major curves, works evenings now.

I have known them for years and have become good friends with them. Man if I could make love to Aleisha I'd be the happiest man alive.

Guest S****an
At Barb's:

Aleisha, sexy mexican works during the day, very classy and VERY sensual..

I agree totally Antoine - she's terrific. Although its been a few weeks since I've seen her and she gives me heck when I don't visit regularly.....I'm in trouble lol. If I'm lucky she'll spank me :)

Loanna at Barbs is my alltime favourite. She works days and early evenings. Tall brunette, big boobs, great to talk to and a ball in the CR. Need to go back to Barbs and see her soon.

In no particular order:

Star at Pigale (large naturals, with a matching personality)

Gabriella at Pigale (put the lap in lapdance)

Sally at Barefax (makes you want to learn Spanish)

Barbs girls are the best! I have three new favorites:

(1) Ava

(2) Wendy

(3) Brooke

Unfortunately all three may not be there much longer. Moving on to bigger and better things I guess.

In no particular order:

Sally at Barefax (makes you want to learn Spanish)

Couldn't agree more about Sally. Not to mention her equally hot and equally brazilian friend Sophie. Now THAT would be a duo for the ages.

Couldn't agree more about Sally. Not to mention her equally hot and equally brazilian friend Sophie. Now THAT would be a duo for the ages.

Your taste is much better than your geography

Sally is Cuban, Sophia is Paraguayan but has spent time in Argentina and Chile