Who are your favorite Dancers?

Guest S****an

As it turns out I dropped into the Fax yesterday, and saw Sally, who I hadn't seen in some time. All I can say is Viva las cubanas!

Lol onesquared I thought Sophia was from Brazil too.. wherever she's from, she's a wild one :wink:

My bad, I could have sworn that Sophia once told me she was from Brazil. And that she had just come back from visiting family in Brazil. But I could very well be wrong.

Jaja is at Bearfax ( day time ) long black hair with big knockers!!!

She`s special...

RUM:boobies:

Well, it has been long since the last post in this thread last year. I am sure we all have met new dancers past 10 months some new favorites so I decided to revive this thread and these are mine:

Bridgette at Barbs. A very young, very pretty blue eyed smiling very friendly dancer with both inner and outer beauties. She has the best bum of all the ladies I have seen recently lol.

Angelica at Playmates. A tall natural blonde spinner also with very sexy bum and very sensitive nipples lol. She is very friendly and cute.

The new short haired brunette Vlaska with new looks at Barbs. I mentioned her again because she is a completely new girl.

I hope to meet new favorites soon and if I do I will post them here lol!!.

Well, it has been long since the last post in this thread last year. I am sure we all have met new dancers past 10 months some new favorites so I decided to revive this thread and these are mine:

Bridgette at Barbs. A very young, very pretty blue eyed smiling very friendly dancer with both inner and outer beauties. She has the best bum of all the ladies I have seen recently lol.

Agreed, Bridgette is the sweetest .....

Have to add Maude at Barb's as well.

I have to to add Brianna at Pigales, a pretty, intelligent brunette, always looking very fit!

I must first say that since starting to see SPs I spend much less time at the SCs. However, Bridgette at Barbs is definately drawing me back. Only saw her once but will never forget it. Cub

My favourite dancer at Barb's (so far, haven't been there much) is Shannon. It's hard sometimes to find a dancer that dances well for a woman but she's amazing. She lets me guide the dance in a very sensual way and I enjoy that very much.

There was a beautiful young lady that used to dance during the afternoon at Pigales named Raven.... tiny brunette with a killer smile and a bum that would make you cry. Friendly as can be... I really need to see her again.

At the Playmate? The lovely Annessa.... in a word, yummy!

At Barb's - Sonia, Crystal, Jade and, of course, the lovely Jenny.

Also, Cato's recent post in the 'Barb's' thread reminded me of Zoe (Zoey?) and as well of another lovely new (at least to me) blonde at Barb's, Kirsten.

Edited by r__d
Forgetfuness.

I just remember a recent lovely sexy tall brunette with beautiful face and body from Montreal who I met at Barbs a few weeks ago and her name was Meagan.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Playmate

- Angelica is a long-time favourite of mine, a real darling and accomodating enough for me

- Ashley, who's been gone for about 18 months or so now was always good

- Jessica (glasses) cool to talk to and interesting goth look (kinda like Amy Winehouse) and did her best to work around the new bylaw changes

- Veronika - the Czech girl who looked a bit like Paris Hilton but much nicer

- Sonia (previously Melissa) is a VERY attractive blonde spinner, maybe in her mid-30s but, damn, she wears it well. Her pretty smile awes me and she's fun.

Taboo

- Ellie - talkative but lots of fun (and retired)

- Jennifer - young student who I think is gone now but she was sweet

- Rose - young spinner who is very nice and makes me happy

- Carley - wonderful. Not conventional beauty but I definitely like her

- Keena - ebony babe who is very sensual

- Bella - VERY pretty but the old "inversely proportional" rule applies to her mileage as a result, but YMMV. Too bad, she could make a mint with me.

My two current faves are Bambie at Barefax and Diva at Taboo. I've only seen Bambie once but she made quite an impression. Haven't seen her in a while. Anyone know if she's still there?

I was also very fond of Divine at Barefax, then at Barbs, then back to Barefax :p. I haven't seen her in several months either. Anyone know if she's retired?

Posted via Mobile Device

Playmate

- Angelica is a long-time favourite of mine, a real darling and accomodating enough for me

- Ashley, who's been gone for about 18 months or so now was always good

- Jessica (glasses) cool to talk to and interesting goth look (kinda like Amy Winehouse) and did her best to work around the new bylaw changes

- Veronika - the Czech girl who looked a bit like Paris Hilton but much nicer

- Sonia (previously Melissa) is a VERY attractive blonde spinner, maybe in her mid-30s but, damn, she wears it well. Her pretty smile awes me and she's fun.

Taboo

- Ellie - talkative but lots of fun (and retired)

- Jennifer - young student who I think is gone now but she was sweet

- Rose - young spinner who is very nice and makes me happy

- Carley - wonderful. Not conventional beauty but I definitely like her

- Keena - ebony babe who is very sensual

- Bella - VERY pretty but the old "inversely proportional" rule applies to her mileage as a result, but YMMV. Too bad, she could make a mint with me.

Wow quite a list Gntlmn. Yes both Jessica with glasses and Angelica are my favorites too. Veronika was so sweet and a pretty blonde (my favorite too) and we had many dances together spanning over several years I haven't seen her in a while. Likely because she stop dancing Saturdays?. I saw Rose once at Taboo and she was a pretty blonde too though conservative (ymmv). I also remember a one time Danika at Playmates, a very happy cheerful blonde dancer and had a number of dances with her. Never saw her again.

just came back from pigales, i had a dance with marilyne. she is hot. she's about 6 feet tall with a great body.

never yet met Loanna but want to as I understand she is somewhat tall, slim, mature & black hair.

All time fave: Maria at Pigales; she retired about 4-5 years ago.

2nd ATF: little Michelle @ NuDen; also retired about 4 yrs ago

never yet met Loanna but want to as I understand she is somewhat tall, slim, mature & black hair.

Loanna has all of those characteristics for sure. She is also more than somewhat busty.

S A I agree....I met Megan @ Barb's a few weeks back, real hottie for sure!

My A T F is still Diamond @ Pigales, followed very closely by Jenny @ Barb's!!

Guest Ni**t*****t

I agree with Cato on Scarlett. Saw her this week again and have a lot of time for her. She told me it was her last shift on Wednesday... where will she go? dunno...

There are other girls too:

Milena at Barbs... lovely dark Lebanese-Italian brunette with a killer smile.

Jasmine at Barefax (formerly at Barbs) - tall beautiful blonde girl, hot in the CR... loves to talk (PM me for details)

Cherry at Barbs

Olive at Pigales (retired from what I hear/read)... my all time fave

Brunette Jessie at Barbs (also retired) - had this lovely spinner with Cherry in a hot, hot, hot duo.

:)

I had a terrible lap dance at a club today so I thought I'd come back to this thread to share my favorite dancers solely based on the CR experience....

Playmate: Foxy, Annessa, Destiny, Brianna, Natasha

Barb's: Shannon, hands down...I would spend hours with her if I could! Most sensual experiences I've had in the CR have been with her...but I've only seen her once...if anyone knows what her schedule is like, let me know!

Additional Comments:

I also remember a one time Danika at Playmates, a very happy cheerful blonde dancer and had a number of dances with her. Never saw her again.

Danika works during the day. :)

• Like 1