Who are your favorite Dancers?

Haven't been at the Silver Dollar in a few years but I know Mandy and Chanelle.

Chanelle has a nice rack but, you have to be careful; she hates rough.

Actually, I preferred Chanelle's sister that also worked there, Jewel.

Nice petite brunette and we got along well and after a while, mileage increased.

But last time I saw her, she lost some weight (and she was already petite) and she wasn't as attractive anymore.

Can anyone give me an honest review of the Silver Dollar?

Its the only club I havent been to in this area, mainly because of I get the image of a biker bar. is it really?

Guest f***nds4f**

Girls are average. Low mileage. Since it removed the partitions, you are too close to the pool table. And all people in the club could see you. Do you want people watching you while you are having private dance?

Not a biker bar at all. Some nights are better than others, but usually there's at least one tart. I agree with Roamantic... Stella is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Take her for a dance... you'll need to get in line for her.

I used to really like Daisy, an extremely petite (4' 11") girl with an extremely sensuous, slow pole dancing technique who worked at Pigale's in the daytime up until the spring. Took me a while to realize that she also danced for me a couple of years ago at the Nuden. Easily the most pleasant personality that I ever encountered in a dancer, as well as having the prettiest pussy I've ever seen! She went back home to northern Ontario, but I sure do miss her!

Guest K***85

This is the best stripper in town without a doubt. She is a french, shoulder length black hair, and an ass to die for hot little number check her out if you get a chance

Guest K***85

I have a few here in Ottawa

Bare Fax

Savannah- Hot smoking blonde, great figure,innie Nvel

Victoria - Smoking hot girl, black hair, tats, innie Navel

Paradise- Smoking blonde, Tan skin, Tats, Innie Navel

Sophia- Hot Latin American, Outie Navel to die for

Nikki - Smoking Asian great body , Innie Navel

Barbs

Tiffany- Hot goth looking chick, Tats, nice body, Outie navel to die for, but lucky to get dance with her she is always in the VIP section with some old man.

My two favorite dancers I actually met in Cornwall at the "Bodyshop". Both girls claimed to be Ottawa dancers that just like to make a few extra bucks in Cornwall. Their names are "Gia" and "Isabel". Gia claims to be of Russian heritage, but you'd never know. She does have the best ass I have ever seen, she is very skinny, small firm breasts and was a lot of fun to play with. Isabel looks to be Greek or Turkish descent. Large breasts, a little more solid in the body, but not fat. She says she is not a very good stage performer, but I can attest that once you get her behind the curtain she is lots of fun.

I didn't know that the BodyShop was still operating in Cornwall!

It was already a bit quiet a few years ago and then the Domtar closed so, I figured it would be even slower.

I was at Playmates this afternoon (my expected to be private dancer cancelled last minute) and it was unusually busy there!!!. A few very good looking girls to recommend.

1 - Veronica - A beautiful blonde from Czech republic with very pretty face. Very soft blonde long hair. Even though I think the boobs are not real, but her body is great and very friendly too).

2 - Suzy - A more mature but very good looking blonde with soft skin and very nice natural breasts and blue eyes. Very good mileage.

3 - Angelica - A tall slim blonde with very soft silky skin. Very friendly (at least inside the bar). Very good mileage.

4 - Jessica (with glasses). Very pretty. Soft very fair skin, nice slim body and long black curly hair and very good mileage.

5 - The new Saturday waitress - Very very friendly very pretty face with blonde hair and big sky blue eyes and smiling prompt service. Wish she was a dancer too.

You are very welcome Seymour. It is always pleasure to share good things with friends.

I encourage all members if you know of beautiful dancers with good mileage, please share their names and the bar they dance.

Many thanks.

Can't say for sure but I have seen her pix on their website -though I have not looked lately...

Guest **g*or***

I recommend Britney from Diamonds right now. Nice smile, funny, very sensual. Of course since the champagne area is wide open don't expect much, but she's good at working with what she's got ;-)

Another fav was Josee from Montreal, who'd come to Ottawa from time to time to work at Playmate. The last time I saw her was at Barb's though, a couple of years ago.

Gorgeous and unbelievably sexy!

Josee, if you're out there, we love you.

Guest gagagaga

she is still at Pigale, but travels so you have to check her website or pigale's for schedule

Christie at Barb's. She is from Toronto and visits Ottawa every couple of months, and she's also an SP. Very beautiful and energetic....

A must see!

I recommend Britney from Diamonds right now. Nice smile, funny, very sensual. Of course since the champagne area is wide open don't expect much, but she's good at working with what she's got ;-)

I highly recomand britney too... just love this girl :)

my fave dancer right now is jasmin at taboo is blonde 5 feet tall killer ass, great person, fun to talk to and very sensual.

there's also alexia, see works at barbs, i think she's still there havent been to see her in a while. worked at pigale before amazing milage, less at barbs because of the new lower walls in the cr. sexy portuguese with very beautiful and one of a kind eyes.

if milage is what you want there's ramona and sarah at taboo. but wathever you do don't give sarah your phone number she'll call you 20 times a a day, no jokes.

at barbs there's also kayla.