Who are your favorite Dancers?

Guest **oo**e
These are all former dancers, but they were my favourite dancers back when they were dancing:

Sofia aka. Olivia - Pigale

Ruby - Club 77

Virginia - Pigale

Virginia, you mean the platinum blonde from Pigale, around 5 foot 5, full lips, enhanced boobs, green eyes ?

cienna - pigales

karma - pigales

amina - barefax

I'm all about the ebony ladies and these two had it goin on. I dont know what happened to cienna or karma, but I know that amina still out there somewhere but just not at barefax anymore.

I can add Scarlett at Barbs as my favorite dancers. I saw her last back in August but never able to see her again. Not sure if she is still around in Ottawa or Barbs (she was from Montreal). She had the sexiest areola and boobs really fun to kiss them. Very rare and she was very friendly too.

Virginia, you mean the platinum blonde from Pigale, around 5 foot 5, full lips, enhanced boobs, green eyes ?

No, this lovely lady was of hispanic background and looked a bit like Salma Hayek.

Yes Stella was a delight dancer; very cozy in the CR. Seems she's back now though.

A wee blonde by the name of Stella used to be a favorite at the Mate, but she's been gone a long while, sadly. Also, a dancer at the Mate named Jersey that I became friends with, but she quit dancing a few years ago. Seems now a lot of the ladies are only around for a good time, not a long time, so it's hard to develop favorites. And my wallet won't let me go often either. ;)

Yes Stella was a delight dancer; very cozy in the CR. Seems she's back now though.

As far as the Mate goes, a long-termer there is Ashley, who is always amazing on the pole. Best pole dancer at this place, and you'll see here regularly too.

Ariel, Bridgette, Cherry, Jenny at Barb's. Awesome women!

Barb's is the only palce I've been going lately.

I've mentioned her before, but about nine years ago when I first came to Ottawa, there was a gorgeous brunette spinner from Montreal, Josee, who worked Playmate and occasionally Barb's. Unbelievably hot babe! Does anyone remember her?

• Like 1

there was a gorgeous brunette spinner from Montreal, Josee, who worked Playmate and occasionally Barb's. Unbelievably hot babe! Does anyone remember her?

Did she have very small breasts until she got oversized enhancements?

I never saw enhancements. When I last saw her in 2004/5, she said she was retiring. She was stunning, long brown straight hair, Quebecoise.

I wouldn't say her breasts were ultra small, just proportionate.

This goes back about a year and a half to about spring 2011. I met her at barbs and she was absolutely amazing. Long brown hair, spinner, had to have been about 22 and she called herself Karma. She said she was visiting from Toronto. I don't even know what else to say about this girl other than she was perfect for me. Does anyone remember this girl? Know anything elee about her, if she comes back often or even where she works in toronto?

Sophia at the fax. Vegas at the Mate. Used to love Maude and Lea at Barbs, and many many others there as well. So many great memories. Names of a few escaping me.

Olivia at Pigs, Mya..

hmm I think a road trip is in order soon.

Stella is back seems like fultime YES !!! always a great stage dance and dynamite in the CR.

Which Stella is that, there seems to be 4 of them at various clubs?

Knowing Funbob, he probably means the short, spinner Stella who was blonde, then redhead (don't know what's her hair color now...).

He seems to like her a lot, and so do I!

My favourite has to be Taylor Touch at Pigs. She had such a sexy way on the stage and CR. Haven't seen her in a few years now. Guess she moved on....

I'm talking about Stella at the Playmate. She was MIA for a while but seems to be back regurlay now. Guess the "prof" disappeared? But she is a really cute spinner and cozy in the CR.

Additional Comments:

Then you and I are in the same "club" (excuse the pun). I've always preferred petite woman and Stella "fills the bill".

I like Persia ( not to by mistaken as there is a Porsha ) at the Nuden. Persia has long black hair and a shapely figure, and a tattoo of a small shark. I have been going to SC's for 30 years and this gal has to be the best I've had the pleasure to spend time with. The down side is,,, when I see that she is working on the day that I am there, I know that I am going to spend more more money than I planned too.

"Jessica" an infrequent visitor to Pigale's.....mid to late 30's from Montreal, appeals to customers at least 40+ or older...those who have had her dance for them are usually repeat customers.

My favourite has to be Taylor Touch at Pigs. She had such a sexy way on the stage and CR. Haven't seen her in a few years now. Guess she moved on....

I've been told that Taylor is back at Pigale's on Wednesdays and Fridays in the daytime, but I haven't seen her personally...

-W10

You got that right Rocky -- she's my all time favorite. to bad she's away for a few weeks. but if someone likes them petite, she's definitely the choice.

I like Foxy at the playmate. Not all natural but what the hell. She is always very friendly and provides a good dance. Would have her all day long if I could afford it