Who are your favorite Dancers?

Guest f***2f***
She works on occassion. Beautiful girl from the Congo with a pearl of a clit that glistens when opened up.

gotta love the pink too!!!

She's a really attractive brunette who works evenings. She's fairly tall, and quite slim. Her boobs are small, but she's getting them done next month. I'm a real convert to the new implants--the old ones were so obvious and felt so unappealing (nothing like feeling the edge of the bag on the sides to make you wilt!), but the new ones look and feel great.

Just over a week ago I made my annual pilgrimage to the Fax and was pleasantly surprised with the talent. Spent some quality one on one time with a very outgoing young blond lady (summer or savanna - I can't quite remember). Her lap dancing skills were great, great erotic skills, great hygiene, easy on the eyes and not rushed. She has an adventurous nature that I like.8)

(This is my first post.) I am partial to black girls, so here are my favourites of the ones I've met:

Barb's: Layla: beautiful woman, friendly personality, and most luscious ass I have seen, ever. Cherry and Nikki are both very pretty and pleasant as well.

Barefax: Gem: Very pretty girl with caramel skin, humorous and fun..nice bum as well!

Silver Dollar: Sasha: petit, pretty girl, nice figure and friendly.

Anyone else know of a girl named Ashliegh at Playmate? I'm curious to know if she's still working there?

There is Ashely that has been ther for 15 years but have not seen her for the past few months. She is average build and 5'4 ish. Maybe retired.

Then there is an Ashely/ashleigh that is relatively new, very slim, and 30ish.

Take your pick.

Decided to switch to strip bars today. first tried Taboo. very quiet and not much to say. Then drove to my used to be most favorite SC, Barbs. It was quite live around 3:00 pm. The old D.J. is back and the staff have learned to greet the returning customers and act friendly. Anyways, had dances with my favorites as follows:

Kitty, the very beautiful very cute slim, soft very pale skin, very friendly and tall brunette (reminds me of my first love). She is going to school now, but still dances weekends. She is a doll and I know her the longest (7 years).

Then saw the very french (and half Italian) Jessica. A very small and cute young looking girl with very pale and soft skin (my favorite). Also very friendly in general but since she hadn't seen me in a while, she was genuinely very very happy to see me again. Gave her a small red chocolate and that small favor really made her happy:lol:. A very simple girl. I recommend both Kitty and Jessica, as they are both very friendly cute and beautiful, good mileage and though 28 (mature minded) but both look like 18.

Didn't see Divine (she may be still at fax). I was also reminded of my lost loves (Mary Jane, Drew and short hair Jessica who all used to dance there, and we used to have so much fun together but they are gone for good:sad:).

Guest tanner_2

Interesting thread.

I have not frequented SC in several years and a few months ago was in the Silver D on Merivale late one night during the week. Was only there for one drink and one of the ladies (didn't get the name) asked if I wanted to take her home. Couldn't that night but was wondering how often this happens and also what kind of mileage you can expect to get in the new champagne rooms.

Interesting thread.

I have not frequented SC in several years and a few months ago was in the Silver D on Merivale late one night during the week. Was only there for one drink and one of the ladies (didn't get the name) asked if I wanted to take her home. Couldn't that night but was wondering how often this happens and also what kind of mileage you can expect to get in the new champagne rooms.

I haven't been to SCs on a regular basis recently but used to frequent strip bars two three times a week (it is like an addiction) from 1994 to 2007 (both Montreal where I used to live and Ottawa). I met hundreds may be thousands of very fine classy ladies in those bars and even dated several, and will never regret the time (and money) invested. What you described happened to me too, on occasions during those years.

Rarely it was a total new dancer who did not know me at all asked me to take her home (some asking me to take them directly to my home and some asking me to give them a ride to their home and we didn't have transit strike then). This one did not happen very frequently (may be once every couple of years or so).

With the regular dancers whom I knew well, it was different. Some used to give me their phone numbers (less than 5% of the ones I knew well, without me asking first) or asking for a dinner date (hey may be we should have a dinner sometimes).

The few that I never forget are as follows:

1-when, one of the girls at club 77 asked me to take her and her girlfriend to (used to be called) Hot Shots:shock: (which of course I said no way in hell).

2 - In another case in the old Fanny's downtown, the lady came to me acting all panicked and saying that there has been an emergency with one of her kids and asking me to give her a ride home right away. So I left the enjoyable night and on our way she asked me to stop by a disco bar in Gatineau for drinks and dances (what an emergency!!!!!).

3 - On another occasion a girl whom I knew for years at Barbs and was friend with, suddenly came out and asked me directly if I want to spend the night with her :shock:. It was very unexpected especially when I found out later that she wanted that in exchange for a donation :shock:. Never expected such an (indicent)proposal from a friend.

I think that the frequency of all above depends on the person's looks, age, marital status, personality and most importantly the number of $'s in his wallet. All above happened to me more frequently in Ottawa (1999-2007) than in Montreal (1995 -1999).

The mileage that you get in the now open Champaign rooms is less than what it used to be, but still quite good. Unlike Montreal, here in Ottawa, our dancers are allowed to take off the panties and this is great. Again the mileage depends on all above mentioned qualities of the person but also how well the dancer knows you and for how many songs you keep her in the room (mileage increases with more dances).

I would say my Fav is Ramona at Taboo. She is a petite girl about 5'6 with natural beautiful breast and a face of Angel. She usually works Tuedays and another day I don't remember.

Her smile will warm your heart. :lol:;-):smile:

My favorite by far is Jewel from the ole Dollar. She is sexy as hell and the mileage is pretty good if you are not too rough with her. She responds well to light petting at first and when she starts smacking her own ass, you`ve got her warmed up. Her sister I have met also and she would rather talk all through the songs which is not good value for the dollar. lol

My favorite by far is Jewel from the ole Dollar. She is sexy as hell and the mileage is pretty good if you are not too rough with her. She responds well to light petting at first and when she starts smacking her own ass, you`ve got her warmed up. Her sister I have met also and she would rather talk all through the songs which is not good value for the dollar. lol

I haven't been to SD in a few years but Jewel was my fave, you're dead on with what you say about her and her sister.

Is she still there???? If so I might have to stop in .....

Current favs:

Jennie, Lea, Mel, and now Sierra at Barb's

Julia at the Den●●●smart, accomplished, and gorgeous

Past favs:

Josee at Playmates and Barb's

Elisa at Playmates

Guest S****an

Favs from the Barefax:

Isabelle - gorgeous blonde, best naturals ever

Sally - hot latina, very friendly

I always hit the SC with my wife, as for couple friendly dancers;

Silver at the Fax (She is in Toronto now I believe) Excellent on stage and super friendly and fun. Last saw her last summer.

Desiree at the Fax, she usually works at Pigales. The wife got some good mileage upstairs and I got to watch, she actually ended up onstage with her.

Victoria at Playmate. She was super fun, only saw her once, wish we could find her again.

Martina at the Fax. She was really fun, young, she claimed it was her fourth night dancing, I somehow doubt it...lol

Posted via Mobile Device

I talked to Silver last week. You are right, she is in Toronto at For Your Eyes Only. (King and Spadina area) Says she may make a trip back to Ottawa in awhile to see how things are going.

I always hit the SC with my wife, as for couple friendly dancers;

Silver at the Fax (She is in Toronto now I believe) Excellent on stage and super friendly and fun. Last saw her last summer.

Desiree at the Fax, she usually works at Pigales. The wife got some good mileage upstairs and I got to watch, she actually ended up onstage with her.

Victoria at Playmate. She was super fun, only saw her once, wish we could find her again.

Martina at the Fax. She was really fun, young, she claimed it was her fourth night dancing, I somehow doubt it...lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****an

I was at Pigale's today during lunch. Good crowd for a Monday. I got three dances from a busty brunette with a scuplted body named Rebecca who, luckily for me, just started back at Pigales after a long break.

Great way to start the week.:-P

I have to agree with you Skidman, Sally and Sofia at the fax are very nice and friendly ladies, I also enjoy going to the Pigale's to eat and drink on Friday"s.

I also ran into a nice Egyptian/Quebec tall long black hair at the fax during the day, her name was Kim and saw her once, does someone know if she is still around or shes back on nights.

RUM:-(

Guest S****an

I saw Kim about a month ago -think she's working nights. Don't know how I could have left her off my list - she's friendly, high mileage, gorgeous and stacked, if you like those sort of things. :wink:

Besides myself, of course lol, I would have to say that Dice at the Nu Den is my current favourite dancer. She was at Silver Dollar for awhile. I did a double dance with her and it was so hot! She looks very young and sweet. I wanted to dominate her but she shocked me and just completely dominated me, sweet little thing that she is! It was amazing.

Favourite dancers:

Foxy at Playmate, really shows me a good time. Never asked but often wondered if I could get some takeout with her...anyone have any stories of her PM me.

Maude at Pigale's, and other places I think, lost track of her. Really sensual

Tatianna at Pigale not sure if she's still there, Big man-mades but very hot!

Besides myself, of course lol, I would have to say that Dice at the Nu Den is my current favourite dancer. She was at Silver Dollar for awhile. I did a double dance with her and it was so hot! She looks very young and sweet. I wanted to dominate her but she shocked me and just completely dominated me, sweet little thing that she is! It was amazing.

It's great to have you on this board, Julia! It opens up a whole new world of interactions, with one of my very favorites.